Big noisy stormy monsters here

Old July 8th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Big noisy stormy monsters here

Mine Meowmie getted home late tonight cuz her had to drif through furry,
furry heavy rain. Her said her couldn't hardly see out da window of da
metalmonster.

Now da storm is getting to ourown howse. Da sky is all dark and scary,
an dere's lightning flashing and funderboomers are growling an barking.
Mine Amelia sisfur is hidin in da front closet, and Sammy and Cleo is
hiding in da upstairs closet, and Ranger is patrolling da howse to make
sure all da gurlcats is safe.

Da hoomins on da weafer radio says we might get hail da size of
golfballs tonight. Someone needs to tell dem dat neifur of mine hoomins
plays golf, so we don't need doze hails.

Harri
Old July 8th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann

Storms can be scarry. I hope everyone is safe.

--
Samwise

in Connecticut
see my cats at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ann791/sets/
*
*
*

Old July 8th 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Ann" wrote:

Storms can be scarry. I hope everyone is safe.

"Yep, we is all in da howse, an da doors is closed, an Meowmie an Paw is
here to keep us safe and so we can keep dem safe. We is all good here.

Fangu fur caring about all of usses.

Harri
Old July 8th 08, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Datz kinna of what dey is sayink for ourownhouze. Da gramby dun and putted
food and wadder in da dog kage in caze we goez in dere. A trucker human was
overloded and gave da peoplez dat work at da rest areaz a pallet of TV
Dinners. Da gramby putted six kazez of dem in da freezer fingie. Most of
dem will go to the son and hiz familee when dem keanz out der own freezer
fingie. Piglet wondering what gamby would do with all that food since she
doesn't like TV Dinners at all.

Old July 8th 08, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I'z gettin' summa dat heer inna sowfsentrul Wiscatsin, tuu, Harri. Dere
wuzza pichur onna tawkin' pichurbokz not tuutuu long agoze uf a FURRY
blak klowd in da sowfwesturn part uf Wiscatsin (Platteville area) dat
skared da he** owtta mineownself (I cannot remember the last time I saw
such a black angry mass of clouds. It was just NASTY lookin'!)!

--- Unca Cory

Iz you gonna be ok? Wez gotta keep ourz HCs safe! Mineown hoomins know
where Platteville is. Dey goez by dere on da way to Whitewater.

I dont specially like darl black clouds.

Harri
Old July 8th 08, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 07 Jul 2008 19:39:13 -0500, Harri Roadcat's nimble, little
paws typed:

Mine Meowmie getted home late tonight cuz her had to drif through furry,
furry heavy rain. Her said her couldn't hardly see out da window of da
metalmonster.

Now da storm is getting to ourown howse. Da sky is all dark and scary,
an dere's lightning flashing and funderboomers are growling an barking.
Mine Amelia sisfur is hidin in da front closet, and Sammy and Cleo is
hiding in da upstairs closet, and Ranger is patrolling da howse to make
sure all da gurlcats is safe.

Da hoomins on da weafer radio says we might get hail da size of
golfballs tonight. Someone needs to tell dem dat neifur of mine hoomins
plays golf, so we don't need doze hails.

Harri

We'ze purrink fur you kitties an yue hoomans to be safe. Wen dat
storm iz ofur, you can pway batbat wif dem hail bawlz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

7/8/2008 12:09:45 AM
Old July 8th 08, 11:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yezbutt dem balls is heaviee and dey iz kold. Piglet remembering the ones
the size of peas that dented everything they landed on there was so many.
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
[...]

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old July 8th 08, 12:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

We'ze purrink fur you kitties an yue hoomans to be safe. Wen dat
storm iz ofur, you can pway batbat wif dem hail bawlz!

Well, da bigbig storm is past, an it wasn't as bigbig as da weafur
people said it would be. We din't get none of dat big hail, and not all
dat much rain. We all slept through it.

Harri
Old July 13th 08, 06:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

In article ,
says...
I'z gettin' summa dat heer inna sowfsentrul Wiscatsin, tuu, Harri. Dere
wuzza pichur onna tawkin' pichurbokz not tuutuu long agoze uf a FURRY
blak klowd in da sowfwesturn part uf Wiscatsin (Platteville area) dat
skared da he** owtta mineownself (I cannot remember the last time I saw
such a black angry mass of clouds. It was just NASTY lookin'!)!

--- Unca Cory

Iz you gonna be ok? Wez gotta keep ourz HCs safe! Mineown hoomins know
where Platteville is. Dey goez by dere on da way to Whitewater.

I dont specially like darl black clouds.

Harri

It wuz furry unnurfin', buttid I'z surfifed. I fink dat dat wuz da
storm dat blowed down sum stuffz not tuutuutuu far frum ware I lifz,
iffin I hafz mineown stormz inna ordur. Ittid tore up sum partz uf
mineown nayburhood buttid gudgudgud, buttid wee owrownselfz had no damij
heer attid owrz compartmint (UB ~ Which is good, 'cuz the kind of damage
that got... literally just down the road... isn't damage that I'd want
to have to clean up, to be honest!).

Say, did I tell yurownselfz effur dat I awlmostist went tu Yoo-Dubble-
Yoo (UW) Whytewaddur??? I noze 'zackly ware Whytewadder iz.

--- Unca Cory

--
"Life without liberty is like a body without spirit." --- Kahlil Gibran

I've created monsters! Randy Cat anecdotes 10 November 9th 06 01:51 PM
Stormy Update Jane Cat anecdotes 8 December 7th 05 09:49 PM
Monsters Inc. Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 51 September 15th 04 02:26 PM
Earthquake Monsters Again! Seanette Blaylock Cat community 5 May 17th 04 11:23 PM
Stormy the rental cat badwilson Cat anecdotes 5 December 6th 03 05:13 AM