I am anoyd atted Maggy May

Old September 14th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I am anoyd atted Maggy May

Diss affergnoon liddle SaMANfa wuz eetin her fudz in herown Hous an,
az yooshual, she leff jus a tinee tase in her bole four mineseff, az
wee haff become furry gud frenz indood.

An MAGGY MAY rund intoo Samanfa's hous wile I wuz politely tissing
gnoses wiff Samanfa. An shee eeted MINE fudz.

(human note: I can't speak for Samantha's intentions but she has
become very close with Sunrise and Maggy May did run in while they
were greeting one another)

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old September 14th 09, 01:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Tu da swidft goez da spoilez or sumphin like dat. O T figureing whoever
gets there first gets the food.

Old September 14th 09, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 13, 5:02*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
Diss affergnoon liddle SaMANfa wuz eetin her fudz in herown Hous an,
az yooshual, she leff jus a tinee tase in her bole four mineseff, az
wee haff become furry gud frenz indood.

An MAGGY MAY rund intoo Samanfa's hous wile I wuz politely tissing
gnoses wiff Samanfa. An shee eeted MINE fudz.

(human note: I can't speak for Samantha's intentions but she has
become very close with Sunrise and Maggy May did run in while they
were greeting one another)

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Wewl, I nEFFur!
Such a fink toodoo! Ware onna Erf cud da MaggyMay haf lerned such
beehayfur?
MeOwy, countempwading da kwevverness ob cats an dere effiks
Old September 14th 09, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
Diss affergnoon liddle SaMANfa wuz eetin her fudz in herown Hous an,
az yooshual, she leff jus a tinee tase in her bole four mineseff, az
wee haff become furry gud frenz indood.

An MAGGY MAY rund intoo Samanfa's hous wile I wuz politely tissing
gnoses wiff Samanfa. An shee eeted MINE fudz.

(human note: I can't speak for Samantha's intentions but she has
become very close with Sunrise and Maggy May did run in while they
were greeting one another)

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Wewl, I nEFFur!
Such a fink toodoo! *Ware onna Erf cud da MaggyMay haf lerned such
beehayfur?
MeOwy, countempwading da kwevverness ob cats an dere effiks

She SEZ it is beclaws I stans wiff mine feet in r fudz bole an shee
cannot get enuff two eet. She don' WOOK like shee is starving.
see uncle bill run for cover in background
--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old September 14th 09, 02:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Diz iz O
T anna Sunrise, u behaffe. We kant all be little anna skinnie like sum,
specially dat show kitty Anais an urselfz. Sum ov uz iz fatter, I meanz
fluffier and needz more fudz. Stanz in da fud wiff ur feetz? Whatzup wiff
dat?

Old September 14th 09, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

wrote:
Diss affergnoon liddle SaMANfa wuz eetin her fudz in herown Hous an,
az yooshual, she leff jus a tinee tase in her bole four mineseff, az
wee haff become furry gud frenz indood.

An MAGGY MAY rund intoo Samanfa's hous wile I wuz politely tissing
gnoses wiff Samanfa. An shee eeted MINE fudz.

(human note: I can't speak for Samantha's intentions but she has
become very close with Sunrise and Maggy May did run in while they
were greeting one another)

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Wewl, I nEFFur!
Such a fink toodoo! Ware onna Erf cud da MaggyMay haf lerned such
beehayfur?
MeOwy, countempwading da kwevverness ob cats an dere effiks

Maggie May bleevs dat da Lord heps dos who hep demselvs. TuTu
Old September 14th 09, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 13 Sep 2009 17:02:40 -0700 (PDT), Will in New Haven
wrote:

Diss affergnoon liddle SaMANfa wuz eetin her fudz in herown Hous an,
az yooshual, she leff jus a tinee tase in her bole four mineseff, az
wee haff become furry gud frenz indood.

An MAGGY MAY rund intoo Samanfa's hous wile I wuz politely tissing
gnoses wiff Samanfa. An shee eeted MINE fudz.

(human note: I can't speak for Samantha's intentions but she has
become very close with Sunrise and Maggy May did run in while they
were greeting one another)

maggy may is a kittie of grate hungers. it is gud she eets fudz.
beauty
Old September 14th 09, 06:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Sep 14, 6:18*am, "Granby" wrote:
Diz iz O
T anna Sunrise, u behaffe. *We kant all be little anna skinnie like sum,
specially dat show kitty Anais an urselfz. *Sum ov uz iz fatter, I meanz
fluffier and needz more fudz. *Stanz in da fud wiff ur feetz? *Whatzup wiff
dat?

wrote:
[...]

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun- Hide quoted text -

Wew, dis sheds sum diffurint fur on da madder...Poots da beehabeor
intew purrspektiv.
MeOwy, sowwy she meowed wifout gnoeen awl da faks.
Old September 14th 09, 09:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da fakz kan chanje depending who da sekretarie iz postink for, don't u
kno!!! Diz patikular sekretarie haz ta run for kover a lotz in dat huze.

Old September 14th 09, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

well diz kan be solved by da hoomin gifin owt more fudz, Trudi
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Diss affergnoon liddle SaMANfa wuz eetin her fudz in herown Hous an,
az yooshual, she leff jus a tinee tase in her bole four mineseff, az
wee haff become furry gud frenz indood.

An MAGGY MAY rund intoo Samanfa's hous wile I wuz politely tissing
gnoses wiff Samanfa. An shee eeted MINE fudz.

(human note: I can't speak for Samantha's intentions but she has
become very close with Sunrise and Maggy May did run in while they
were greeting one another)

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Maggy May...bitties Mosey =^..^=[_2_] Cat community 2 July 10th 09 12:00 AM
Deer Maggy May Sundance Cat community 35 March 31st 09 07:53 AM
um Anti Maggy May Mimzy =^..^= Cat community 2 February 12th 09 03:40 AM
I has a problum Maggy May Will in New Haven Cat community 10 March 28th 08 10:00 PM
Deer Maggy May Will in New Haven Cat community 5 March 23rd 08 11:48 PM