Catnapped!

Old September 9th 09, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

Default Catnapped!

http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...23741057239074

My babies is catnapped!
Bella
Old September 9th 09, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Yes but Bella, if they have new homes instead of having to fend for
themselves outside, this is a good thing. You and Uncle John gave them a
very good start in life.

Old September 9th 09, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

da Gramby is rite Bella, dey r going tew nise hoams n luffed wike Gramby
sed , n I ugree wiff herown self. Yoo will miss dem but even barekids leev
hoam tew.
Luffs n purrs n no wurriez. Umaky? Mosey

"Granby"

Old September 9th 09, 08:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

-- "John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...23741057239074

My babies is catnapped!
Bella

Bella, I wented tu da website tu see yur famblee, an day were awl soooo
kute! An Big!! Day wuz awll Eayty eayt daze owld, an were fixet what
wuzent broken an awl, an I yam shur efurrywun ov dem wyll hav uh
wunnerful onetruhowm.
Yu rayzt dem gud wiff da hewlp of Unka Bill. Neow woik on gaynin waite
bak an havvin Unka Bill awl tu yurzelf *I tink?*

Yur frend,

Pitô.ônya

Old September 9th 09, 02:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 8, 7:13*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
http://picasaweb.google.com/johnmcma...23741057239074

My babies is catnapped!
Bella

Oh, Bella, yoons muss not be sad. Dey iz gonna haff gudgud lifes at
dere gnu homz an dey will allus mmember yoo an wuv yoo az yoo wuv dem.
I had menny bittees and I gnow. Yoo get yoor helf an strenth bak an
enjoy yooor human an r catmunity.

--
Maggy May
Old September 9th 09, 07:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

I will git strong and fynd my bitties!
Bella

Old September 10th 09, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 9, 2:07*pm, John Ross Mc Master wrote:
I will git strong and fynd my bitties!

DAT iz a gudgud idearment. Wunce yoo feels better we will port aroun
an find dem an bisick dem. I bet dere gnu homs haff gud catfood an
places too play an ress. Dey will allus be yourown bittees know matter
wer dey wiv.

--
Maggy May
Old September 10th 09, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Maggy May u iz rite, dem will alwayz be herown bitties. Dem haz gud hoomans
dat dopted demselvez. Unkle John haz all dem wonnerful pikturez as dem
growed up. Dat iz really kewl.
Piglet looking over the pictures again.

Old September 10th 09, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

whuta gramby sayed iz korekt, Trudi

Old September 10th 09, 03:07 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Sep 9, 8:31*pm, "Granby" wrote:
Maggy May u iz rite, dem will alwayz be herown bitties. *Dem haz gud hoomans
dat dopted demselvez. *Unkle John haz all dem wonnerful pikturez as dem
growed up. *Dat iz really kewl.
Piglet looking over the pictures again.

An it iz sew kornvenient sinse wee kittees inBENted da teleport. Yoo
can bisit da kittees and den sumwun ESS has too cleen up affer dem
affer yoon leevs.

behind paw just to Piglet butted I am still glad to kurl up wiff
mine little Missy an dat shee staid wiff myself. An dat mine gallant
Winnie gotted too wiv wiff usses for sew long. I still misses him
tear

Wee will hav sutsh FUN bisiting dose byootiful bittees.

--
Maggy May