Boyfie thinks he is well

Old January 21st 14, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfie thinks he is well

and is driving me mad about going out. The answer is NO so he says "well I
did ask and now you have a poo in your bath."
No problem.
He isn't going out until next Monday when his stitches are out. And That Is
Final.

The poor boy thinks I don't hear his pleas, but of course I do.
He is not going out atm. Painkillers will settle him

Tweed

Old January 21st 14, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
and is driving me mad about going out. The answer is NO so he says "well
I did ask and now you have a poo in your bath." No problem. He isn't
going out until next Monday when his stitches are out. And That Is
Final.

The poor boy thinks I don't hear his pleas, but of course I do.
He is not going out atm. Painkillers will settle him

Tweed

If he's making such a fuss about wanting to go out he must be feeling a
lot, lot better.

Bless the little celebrity.

Judith

His pain meds make him think he can go out like he did. The answer is no.
He drives me mad by keep asking. He thinks he is fine to go out, and of
course he isn't.
He is not allowed to go out until next Monday, when his stitches come out.

Tweed

Old January 21st 14, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

wrote:
and is driving me mad about going out. The answer is NO so he says "well
I did ask and now you have a poo in your bath." No problem. He isn't
going out until next Monday when his stitches are out. And That Is
Final.

The poor boy thinks I don't hear his pleas, but of course I do.
He is not going out atm. Painkillers will settle him

Tweed

If he's making such a fuss about wanting to go out he must be feeling a
lot, lot better.

Bless the little celebrity.

Judith

His pain meds make him think he can go out like he did. The answer is no.
He drives me mad by keep asking. He thinks he is fine to go out, and of
course he isn't.
He is not allowed to go out until next Monday, when his stitches come out.

Tweed

I'm sorry these few days will be so frustrating for both of you, but glad
he's feeling good enough to want to go out.

Joy

Old January 22nd 14, 12:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:
[...]

He moans at me to go out,and since he always get his way he does not
understand why I keep saying no.
He's meowing about it now at the door. Bad luck that boy who nearly died
last Thursday, you are not going out unti
your stitches are out (next Monday)
Poo in the bath all you like, you are not going out, Boyfie.
Final decision.
He can't believe that take no notice of his requests..

Tweed

Old January 22nd 14, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Joy" wrote in message

His pain meds make him think he can go out like he did. The answer is
no.
He drives me mad by keep asking. He thinks he is fine to go out, and of
course he isn't.
He is not allowed to go out until next Monday, when his stitches come
out.

Tweed

I'm sorry these few days will be so frustrating for both of you, but glad
he's feeling good enough to want to go out.

I never thought I'd get him back so I'm ok with doing the bad meowmie atm
with the painkillers but hes unlikely to trust me again since I did it
when he was on my lap tonight and and he doesn't want to go on my lap again
EVER.

Tweed

Old January 22nd 14, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Joy" wrote in message

His pain meds make him think he can go out like he did. The answer is
no.
He drives me mad by keep asking. He thinks he is fine to go out, and of
course he isn't.
He is not allowed to go out until next Monday, when his stitches come
out.

Tweed

I'm sorry these few days will be so frustrating for both of you, but glad
he's feeling good enough to want to go out.

I never thought I'd get him back so I'm ok with doing the bad meowmie atm
with the painkillers but hes unlikely to trust me again since I did it
when he was on my lap tonight and and he doesn't want to go on my lap again
EVER.

Tweed

I'm sure he'll forgive you, eventually. Maybe give him a few yummy
treats as you "explain" why he can't go out just yet...

Jill