Boyfie is home!

Old January 22nd 14, 02:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lisa Katt[_2_]

Default Boyfie is home!

"Bastette" skrev i meddelandet
Christina Websell wrote:

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
And he's really glad and so am I.

He's doing better that I ever thought possible, he keeps asking to go
out to toilet, but he's not allowed to. He's used a litter box filled
with earth to have a wee, but pooed in the bath ;-) I managed to get
him to take his antibiotic drops in his food this a.m. but will
probably have to ask Claire to come and help me with his painkiller
tonight, he only needs that 1 x day and it tastes bad.

Thank you all for your kind wishes, e-mails and offers of support.
The
admin staff said it brightened their day and they all went down to the
cattery to see him in case he looked like George Clooney! He's quite
the celebrity at Chine House.

Tweed

Fantastic news!!!!

So now you have a Boyfriend called George Clooney.

They've never experienced anything like this and they're going to put
it in
their newsletter.
They now believe he's an internet star.

Which he is!

--
Joyce

Oh yes, he is.
Elisabet

Old January 22nd 14, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Tue, 21 Jan 2014 14:50:13 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

And he's really glad and so am I.

He's doing better that I ever thought possible, he keeps asking to go out to
toilet, but he's not allowed to.

I'm so glad he's back home, and he must be too.

I smiled at how curious the staff must've been at their shy and humble
celebrity.
Old January 23rd 14, 06:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

wrote:

And he's really glad and so am I.

He's doing better that I ever thought possible, he keeps asking to go out
toilet, but he's not allowed to.

I'm so glad he's back home, and he must be too.

I smiled at how curious the staff must've been at their shy and humble
celebrity.

that actually describes him, shy and humble. He has a beautiful soul and
how I was so lucky that he made his way to my house in 2003 I don't know.
Maybe
my good karma catching up.
If he'd died..OMG. He loves me so much and it's mutual.

It took years before he trusted me. Now he thinks I'm the bees knees and I
think he's the cat's pyjamas (or vice versa)

Tweed