Mine Fren Missy

Old April 18th 12, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Mine Fren Missy

Uncl Bill is furry sad an almos cannot typebite diss. Sew I will be
breef.

Missy wen to da Bridj to be wiff Maggy May, her meowmie, and her
brufur da gallant Winnie. Wee awl misses hersef butted da Bear, little
Samanfa an I gno about da Brij, sew wee can tak itted betterer. Uncl
Bill an Ant Micki are devestiated.

She wanned her boyfren, Maffew Harold, to gno dat gnoin him has bin
one of da hilights of her life. And she will see him later on.

Missy wuz happee an feelin ok butted she had sumfin rong dat da TED
coodn't hep. Hee letted her com hom an shee eeted gud and did fings
dat she wiked rite up to da day dat she went. Shee wooda wiked drivin
a truk in da current adbenchur and meeting a raccoom butted she is in
da arms ob Maggy May an of mine Mommy and of da Mother of us awl.

WooToo

Hoomin note: I couldn't type this until my lunch hour is almost over.
So many things making me sad right now. My brother's little dog is
clearly not going to come home. The best that we can hope for, and it
is very good, is that someone fell for her so hard that they had to
keep her. The last of Micki's wonderful Himmys, who have been such a
big part of my life, the last of Maggy May's line, is gone now. There
are a couple of other things but I have to get back to w*rk now.

--
Will in New Haven
Old April 18th 12, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Apr 18, 6:28*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

Awh....dis is sad. We nose how yu is feelin an we sympurrfise wiff yu.
Be comforted to know that Missy hadda gudgud life wiff yu an it wus
onny thu natural way of fings fur this sad tyme tu com awound. Wees
purrin an sendin big hugs fur yu awl. Yu will see hur agen.
Nosepoinks n smurgles fur da wittle doggie too n we hope sumwun has
taken hur an kept hur.
Gordon Kittiez
You have my sympathy, it's a hard time for you all.We all know the
pain you have right now and it takes it own time to settle. Big hugs
for you, and good thoughts too.
Bess
Old April 18th 12, 07:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

We are so very sorry to hear this. We can sympathize with the pain you
must be feeling.

The Missy-shaped hole in your heart will never go away, but the pain does
become more manageable with time. And you can hold on the fact that she
knew she was loved, and she lived a happy life.

Our purrs continue.

Amelia
for her clowder, feline, canine, and human.
Old April 18th 12, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

wrote:
[...]

"....Rise up slowly, Angel...."
It's hard to let you go.

We are sending purrs for your bro's little doggie to be in a great home
where she is loved.] On a personal note: My dog, Rex. was a stray that
stayed with us as a beloved family member for over 14 years. My beloved
Siamese, was a stray that decided she wanted yto live with us and was my
heart cat -- again for over 14 years. An now TuTu who was tlost and
starving as a kitten has just had her 15th birthday and is a prized
family member. It seems these things are meant to happen.
Purrs and best wishes for you and yours. MLB
Old April 18th 12, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze ar all so sorri to heer dis. We purr fur Missy tu reunite wif all
hur luved onez at da bridj. Weze purrin furry hard fur da kittie shaped
holez in yur hart to heel an da gud memfuriez to remain.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake an der two hoominz.

Old April 18th 12, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Uncl Bill is furry sad an almos cannot typebite diss. Sew I will be
breef.
Missy wen to da Bridj to be wiff Maggy May, her meowmie, and her
brufur da gallant Winnie. Wee awl misses hersef butted da Bear, little
Samanfa an I gno about da Brij, sew wee can tak itted betterer. Uncl
Bill an Ant Micki are devestiated.
She wanned her boyfren, Maffew Harold, to gno dat gnoin him has bin
one of da hilights of her life. And she will see him later on.
Missy wuz happee an feelin ok butted she had sumfin rong dat da TED
coodn't hep. Hee letted her com hom an shee eeted gud and did fings
dat she wiked rite up to da day dat she went. Shee wooda wiked drivin
a truk in da current adbenchur and meeting a raccoom butted she is in
da arms ob Maggy May an of mine Mommy and of da Mother of us awl.
WooToo

O noe, weh r awl sawry tew heer ubaowt Missy Dat iz sew sad.
Weh awl noe hur hissed at hoominz but dat dunt mader nao. Nope
ai put up uh candul fur herownself
Luffs
Mosey --sad

Hoomin note: I couldn't type this until my lunch hour is almost over.
So many things making me sad right now. My brother's little dog is
clearly not going to come home. The best that we can hope for, and it
is very good, is that someone fell for her so hard that they had to
keep her. The last of Micki's wonderful Himmys, who have been such a
big part of my life, the last of Maggy May's line, is gone now. There
are a couple of other things but I have to get back to w*rk now.

Hoomin response:
Will, I am so sorry that your brothers dog isn't coming home
I truly do hope she found a good forever home.
I am also so sorry about Missy too.
She was a beloved member of this Community.
My heart is breaking for you and Micki.
Love and HUGS
Kyla
Will in New Haven
Old April 19th 12, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

[...]

I yam hunkering deown in meetloaf pozishun an startin tu purr Missy tu
da Bridge, where she will meat with frenz an famblee. Hur shud awlzo
meet wiff sum Rakkoonz dere.
Condolenses to you and yours.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old April 19th 12, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 18, 9:58*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
"Will in New Haven" wrote in ...

[...]

While I am together enough to type and while there is some time left
in my lunch hour, I would like to thank all of you who left messages
here and/or lit candles for little Missy.

She had a really good last year, in some respects. She had gradually
been losing that fear of humans, probably inherited from Maggy May's
mom who was intermittently insane, and this year, since last summer,
had started to accept skritches and petting from the two of us. Even
earlier than that, she had stopped being freaked out at a human
approach and we hardly ever heard her hiss. She would approach us when
there was something attractive in _our_ dinners and accept tribute
like the princess she is.

As detailed in a thread she started, she had even gotten the courage
to speak up and ask for her meals. She would meow if the level of
kibble was low or when it was time for her beloved gushy fudz. Her
stance and expression when she did this were very close to those of
her gallant brother Winnie, whom she is probably grooming even now as
she tells him how she leared this from WooToo.

And, of course, she remained great pals with the dogs and pretty close
to WooToo.

Her intenet persona had a good time also. As she became friendlier I
typebited about her more and she got involved with a wonderful mankat
and did a lot of reckless dribing on adBENshurs.

da Bear's back legs are weak and I worry about him but he has perked
up since the weather got cooler. I'm sure Missy wants to see him but
she is patient. Waiting is.

--
Will in New Haven
Old April 19th 12, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Apr 18, 10:28*am, Will in New Haven
wrote:
[...]

We are so sorry to hear this very sad news. Still, Missy was a lucky
kitty to spend her life with Uncl Bill.
Purrs from Meowy and Meowmie Carol