Holly on her 17th birthday

Old June 4th 12, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Arthur Shapiro[_2_]

Default Holly on her 17th birthday

In article , "MaryL" wrote:
Friday was Holly’s 17th birthday.

And happy birthday from me as well. As was already observed, there's no way
anyone would say that looks like a 17 year old cat.

Art
Old June 5th 12, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"MaryL" wrote in message
Friday was Holly's 17th birthday. She is still remarkably bright, alert,
active-and ever-beautiful. She is still my little shadow cat. Everywhere
I go, Holly is sure to follow. Duffy loves everyone, but Holly is
definitely a one-person cat. She makes me feel good just having her by my
side. She is graceful (as befits a cat!) and agile. She leaps, climbs
and plays-and somehow has never broken anything. Best of all, she is
loving and trusting. She is my delight. It has been 17 wonderful years,
and I am looking forward to many more.

Here are two birthday photos of Holly at age 17:
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL464.../402860647.jpg
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL464.../402860860.jpg

MaryL

Beautiful girl.
Tweed

Old June 6th 12, 03:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Sat, 2 Jun 2012 18:17:07 -0500, "MaryL"
wrote:
Here are two birthday photos of Holly at age 17:
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL464.../402860647.jpg
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL464.../402860860.jpg

Sooo intent.
Old June 6th 12, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Nadia N.

MaryL wrote:
Friday was Holly’s 17th birthday. She is still remarkably bright,
alert, active–and ever-beautiful. She is still my little shadow cat.
Everywhere I go, Holly is sure to follow. Duffy loves everyone, but
Holly is definitely a one-person cat. She makes me feel good just
having her by my side. She is graceful (as befits a cat!) and agile.
She leaps, climbs and plays–and somehow has never broken anything.
Best of all, she is loving and trusting. She is my delight. It has
been 17 wonderful years, and I am looking forward to many more.

Here are two birthday photos of Holly at age 17:
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL464.../402860647.jpg
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL464.../402860860.jpg

MaryL

She's very pretty! And I *love* her name. My little monster's sister was
named Holly. It's at the top of my list of names for a girl kitty.

Happy belated birthday, Holly!

Nadia, Kotyo and Sweety
--
Little Monster pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Kotyo
Sweety pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/nnakova/Sweety
Old June 26th 12, 06:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

On 6/2/2012 7:17 PM, MaryL wrote:
Friday was Holly’s 17th birthday. She is still remarkably bright, alert,
active–and ever-beautiful. She is still my little shadow cat. Everywhere
I go, Holly is sure to follow. Duffy loves everyone, but Holly is
definitely a one-person cat. She makes me feel good just having her by
my side. She is graceful (as befits a cat!) and agile. She leaps, climbs
and plays–and somehow has never broken anything. Best of all, she is
loving and trusting. She is my delight. It has been 17 wonderful years,
and I am looking forward to many more.

Here are two birthday photos of Holly at age 17:
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL464.../402860647.jpg
http://pic50.picturetrail.com/VOL464.../402860860.jpg

MaryL

Beautiful pictures! I have a hard time believing that Shamrock is about
13 now, though his adoption papers say he would be 12. There is no way
he was 6 months old when he was my big foster cat.

Bonnie is starting to get some white hairs in her full black coat but I
still don't really know how old she is. The only ones I really know
their age is Scarlett and Rhett since they were 7 weeks old when I took
them in in Nov 2004.

Happy Birthday, Holly -- 11 years old MaryL Cat anecdotes 33 June 7th 06 03:14 AM
Happy Birthday, Holly -- 11 years old MaryL Cat health & behaviour 18 June 6th 06 02:12 PM
Holly the lap cat MaryL Cat anecdotes 1 October 6th 05 02:28 AM
The Holly thing Christina Websell Cat anecdotes 5 February 19th 05 06:30 AM
Happy birthday, Holly (9 years old - with photos) MaryL Cat anecdotes 57 June 1st 04 01:48 PM