AHHH!!! A VULTURE!!!

Old March 27th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default AHHH!!! A VULTURE!!!

I was just making myself a sandwich. A delicious HAM sandwich.

I'm hearing a meow every now and then, but i don't see any cat or feel
anyone rubbing against me.

I'm about finished with my sandwich when i hear a louder meow and
suddenly out of the corner of my eye i spot a grey figure hunched over.
AHHHH!!!! I jumped back.

It was Mischief, the little vulture, perched on top of the fridge and
all hunched over trying to get a piece of ham.

I HATE it when she does that.

varmint.....

Kristi

Old March 27th 06, 03:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

They're getting dinner in ten minutes... hmph!

Old March 27th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

what you eat before the masters bad cat slave the masters come first we
get to eat dinner if they allow us. We must appease the gods first us cat
slaves must bow to the whim of the masters if we don't they leave special
surprise on our pillow or we step in it when eyes half open in morning
before morning coffee; one heck of a wake up call ;-)

Just kidding mischief make a ham sandwich in my house involves tricking
them into their room, making a run for it and locking door I have to do this
every time we prepare meals in my house

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
They're getting dinner in ten minutes... hmph!

Old March 27th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

hehehehehehe

Old March 27th 06, 05:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
news
what you eat before the masters bad cat slave the masters come first
we get to eat dinner if they allow us. We must appease the gods first us
cat slaves must bow to the whim of the masters if we don't they leave
special surprise on our pillow or we step in it when eyes half open in
morning before morning coffee; one heck of a wake up call ;-)

Just kidding mischief make a ham sandwich in my house involves tricking
them into their room, making a run for it and locking door I have to do
this every time we prepare meals in my house

I'd think that was terrible. But the only reason we've been spared that is
two cats that won't touch human food.

Seems our luck has run out however. Kayla the Border is five months old
today. In the last week she has taught herself to jump high enough to
survey the kitchen countertops. And then to jump again and grab anything
interesting within a foot of the edge.

Until I can teach her that it isn't OK just because she can, I either have
to stand in the kitchen, put her outside or in her crate, or clean off the
entire counter.

There is going to be a major problem one of these days from Jake letting his
tail dangle off the counter when he is eating. At least Molly has enough
sense to wrap her tail around her body when she eats on the counter.

Jo

Old March 27th 06, 05:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
news
what you eat before the masters bad cat slave the masters come first
we get to eat dinner if they allow us. We must appease the gods first
us cat slaves must bow to the whim of the masters if we don't they leave
special surprise on our pillow or we step in it when eyes half open in
morning before morning coffee; one heck of a wake up call ;-)

Just kidding mischief make a ham sandwich in my house involves tricking
them into their room, making a run for it and locking door I have to do
this every time we prepare meals in my house

I'd think that was terrible. But the only reason we've been spared that
is two cats that won't touch human food.

It might be terrible but I never want one of my masters burning themselves
on the stove or oven, getting into harms way. They all know not to be on
the counter but still no matter what when you have people in the house that
don't listen and did as they wanted when they were younger it spoils the
children. It got to the point where they became little devils I had to
install locks on the cabinets and even buy a frig and freezer that has lock
on it.

I go all out when I cook and can have all the burners going, including a
indoor grill, smoker like a professional resturant would have. all I need
is one deciding not to listen and jump up when I am chopping or moving
something hot. I might be paranoid about it but I could never forgive
myself If I hurt one of them ever

Old March 27th 06, 07:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
m...

"Jo Firey" wrote in message

"Matthew AKA NMR ( NO MORE RETAIL )" 10 points a troll
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
news

Just kidding mischief make a ham sandwich in my house involves
tricking them into their room, making a run for it and locking door I
have to do this every time we prepare meals in my house

It might be terrible but I never want one of my masters burning
themselves on the stove or oven, getting into harms way.

I don't do a lot of cooking anymore. But I've had naughty cats for so long
that it is second nature to me to move the tea kettle or something onto a
hot burner if I'm moving a pan off of it. I'm always worried about careless
paws. And pan handles are always in their safest rather than their most
convenient position.

I would probably cook more if I had a kitchen that had a door so I could
keep everyone out. Then again if I had a kitchen I could keep everyone out
of I'd likely be in there getting drunk on the cooking wine.

Jo

Old March 27th 06, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Mischief" wrote in message
oups.com...
I was just making myself a sandwich. A delicious HAM sandwich.

I'm hearing a meow every now and then, but i don't see any cat or feel
anyone rubbing against me.

I'm about finished with my sandwich when i hear a louder meow and
suddenly out of the corner of my eye i spot a grey figure hunched over.
AHHHH!!!! I jumped back.

It was Mischief, the little vulture, perched on top of the fridge and
all hunched over trying to get a piece of ham.

I HATE it when she does that.

varmint.....

Kristi

LOL - Felix (RB) used to the vulture routine to my husband when he was
sleeping. He would slowly wake up to a large black and white face looming
over him from the night stand. Just about sent him through the roof a
couple of times.

Fi

Old March 27th 06, 02:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

LOL - Felix (RB) used to the vulture routine to my husband when he was
sleeping. He would slowly wake up to a large black and white face looming
over him from the night stand. Just about sent him through the roof a
couple of times.

It could be worse....

Fugazi (RB), every morning would climb onto Dave to get stroked and
would have to walk over me to get to him. Manys the time I've woken up,
yawned, stretched and rolled over to see my first sight of the
day...her butt

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Ahhh, lidocaine spells relief Monique Y. Mudama Cat anecdotes 6 July 11th 05 03:35 AM
Ahhh, Spring! Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 7 April 7th 05 12:45 PM
AHHH! Get it off me! JB Cat anecdotes 7 January 17th 05 12:29 PM
Vulture kitty at mealtimes! Singer709 Cat anecdotes 14 December 14th 03 08:55 PM