purr request for Jill

Old July 13th 08, 06:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

Default purr request for Jill

On 2008-07-12 18:00:55 -0500, rb said:

I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent so
I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good reason:

Subject: OT:: FYI Jill's in the hospital

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.

They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture, so she's
going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need to operate. Let's
keep our collective fingers crossed that she doesn't. They've
already got her on morphine, she's in some pain.

Big purrs are provided that she is ok and recovering by now.

rrb

Hope she is ok. HOpe she has someone caring for Persia and the kitties
she is supposed to sit next door. This kind of thing is such a worry.

Old July 13th 08, 09:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

rb wrote:
I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent
so I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good
reason:

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.

They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture, so she's
going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need to operate. Let's
keep our collective fingers crossed that she doesn't. They've
already got her on morphine, she's in some pain.

Big purrs are provided that she is ok and recovering by now.

rrb

Lots of purrs on the way for Jill.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old July 13th 08, 12:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
wafflycat[_2_]

"rb" wrote in message
I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent so
I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good reason:

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.

They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture, so she's
going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need to operate. Let's
keep our collective fingers crossed that she doesn't. They've
already got her on morphine, she's in some pain.

Hoping she's okay. Good to see she's getting proper medical care in the form
of a *cat scan* ;-)

Old July 13th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"rb" wrote in message
I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent so
I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good reason:

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.

They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture, so she's
going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need to operate. Let's
keep our collective fingers crossed that she doesn't. They've
already got her on morphine, she's in some pain.

Big purrs are provided that she is ok and recovering by now.

rrb

Poor Jill! Purrs and prayers for her to get well soon. Will be waiting for
updates.

--
Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 13th 08, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jul 12, 4:00*pm, rb wrote:

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.
They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture, so she's
going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need to operate.

Purrs for Jill to be okay

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old July 13th 08, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"rb" wrote in message
I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent so
I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good reason:

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.

They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture, so she's
going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need to operate. Let's
keep our collective fingers crossed that she doesn't. They've
already got her on morphine, she's in some pain.

Big purrs are provided that she is ok and recovering by now.

rrb

Adding our purrs here for Jill's swift recovery. Hoping she doesn't have to
have surgery.

Tweed

Old July 14th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

rb wrote:
I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself frequent
so I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able to with good
reason:

Easier to get the word out to her friends here all at once.

They believe that her diverticulitis has caused a rupture, so she's
going to undergo a cat scan to see if they need to operate. Let's
keep our collective fingers crossed that she doesn't. They've
already got her on morphine, she's in some pain.

Big purrs are provided that she is ok and recovering by now.

rrb

She's still in the hospital. I called her room today, but didn't get an
answer. I'm hoping she was sleeping.

kili

Old July 14th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rb

kilikini wrote:
rb wrote:
I ran across this in another group that both Jill and myself
frequent so I posted it here on her behalf since she was not able
to with good reason:

Big purrs are provided that she is ok and recovering by now.

rrb

She's still in the hospital. I called her room today, but didn't get
an answer. I'm hoping she was sleeping.

kili

If Jill is up to calls which she might not be, I have requested her
contact info at the hospital which I will make available with carefully
controlled screening or send it to the yahoo group RPCA admin if
they want do it. Or Kili can go it. Either way. In any case I hope Jill,
her mom, and the kits she was looking into next door are ALL doing well.

rrb
Old July 14th 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rb

rb wrote:
kilikini wrote:
rb wrote:

She's still in the hospital. I called her room today, but didn't get
an answer. I'm hoping she was sleeping.

kili

If Jill is up to calls which she might not be, I have requested her
contact info at the hospital which I will make available with carefully
controlled screening or send it to the yahoo group RPCA admin if
they want do it. Or Kili can go it. Either way. In any case I hope Jill,
her mom, and the kits she was looking into next door are ALL doing well.

rrb

I will NOT have this contact information. Contact others thru a ping or
whatnot if you want it.

I hope Jill and all are doing well.

rrb
Old July 14th 08, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
kilikini

rb wrote:
rb wrote:
kilikini wrote:
rb wrote:

She's still in the hospital. I called her room today, but didn't
get an answer. I'm hoping she was sleeping.

kili

If Jill is up to calls which she might not be, I have requested her
contact info at the hospital which I will make available with
carefully controlled screening or send it to the yahoo group RPCA
admin if they want do it. Or Kili can go it. Either way. In any case I
hope
Jill, her mom, and the kits she was looking into next door are ALL
doing well. rrb

I will NOT have this contact information. Contact others thru a ping
or whatnot if you want it.

I hope Jill and all are doing well.

rrb

I just talked to Jill. She's in pain and waiting more medication. She's
got a drain to attempt to remove the infection. She has no idea if this is
going to solve the condition or if she may need a colostomy. She knows that
she has all of your support and she's very thankful.

kili

Purr request for a dog. Dewi Cat anecdotes 18 October 28th 06 09:37 PM
Purr request Ann Cat anecdotes 11 October 22nd 06 06:15 AM
Purr Request CatNipped Cat anecdotes 40 February 28th 05 02:19 AM
purr request Rrb Cat anecdotes 22 November 14th 04 11:52 PM
Purr request Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 45 October 31st 04 02:02 PM