Kitty Kommotion Karma

Old July 21st 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

Default Kitty Kommotion Karma

I had insomnia last night, couldn't sleep for beans. And either the boys
chose last night to be extra-boisterous, or I was wide awake enough to
"appreciate" something I usually miss because I'm asleep. But anyway, as I
was tossing and turning, Dante was a thundering around the house. I got
some new shoes, and made the mistake of giving him the wads of tissue paper
from inside them, earlier, and he was going absolutely bat**** with them.

At the same time, Stinky decided to give a concert. He warmed up with a
little piano, then went on an extra-extended version of his musical patrol
of the perimeters, wowling and yowling all over the house. So one of them
is providing percussive THUMP BUMP BANG sksh sksh sksh THUDs all over the
house. The other one one is doing the melody-- "YOOOOOOW???!!
WOOOOOW??!!!??"

I don't know how much sleep I got last night, but I didn't wake up feeling,
um, refreshed. And then the garbage truck came by. And the neighbors are
having their front walk repaved, so the guys came with jackhammers bright
and early to break it up. OMG!!

My only slight consolation is that Dante is hiding upstairs under the bed--
the little booger hates loud noises. :P

Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Theresa, Stinky and Dante
drtmuirATearthlink.net

Old July 22nd 08, 01:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Kreisleriana wrote:

My only slight consolation is that Dante is hiding upstairs under
the bed-- the little booger hates loud noises. :P

That's ironic - he can dish it out, but he can't take it.

I hope you catch up on sleep tonight!

--
Joyce ^..^

Old July 22nd 08, 04:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Susan M[_3_]

Kreisleriana wrote:
[...]

Otis does that - keeps us up between 4 and 7 AM, then absolutely
collapses in a heap on the bed for the next few hours. Couldn't
possibly move a whisker. Meaning - can dish it out but not take it!

Susan M
Otis and Chester
Old July 22nd 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Jul 21, 8:06*pm, Susan M wrote:

Otis does that - keeps us up between 4 and 7 AM, then absolutely
collapses in a heap on the bed for the next few hours. *Couldn't
possibly move a whisker. *Meaning - can dish it out but not take it!

Dunzi goes into galloping cat mode most mornings between 5 and 6.30AM
as does Sarsi. I have learnt to sleep with the pillow covering my ears
and still they sometimes wake us up

Then at 7.00AM when I, sleep deprived have to get up and go to
work..there;s Dunzi on the back of the sofa and Sarsi on Dave's
wheelchair and when I come into the living room they both open one eye
and look at me making it plainly clear that ANY noise other than their
bowls being filled will count as cruel

So guess who tiptoes round trying not to disturb the same cats that
bounced off my head at 5.15?

Lesley

Well Trained Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Big Cats: Karma is indeed a bitch! -L. Cat health & behaviour 0 July 1st 06 02:20 AM
Karma bites you in the ass ;o) Helen Miles Cat anecdotes 11 June 9th 06 10:15 PM
Yoo hoo Karma Candace Cat health & behaviour 5 September 30th 05 04:42 PM
Karma Trish Cat health & behaviour 19 August 2nd 05 11:51 PM
Sorry, but Roy suffered the accident as a result of the bad karma built up of many years. The Smiths Cat health & behaviour 58 October 10th 03 08:12 AM