is this normal?

Old February 15th 04, 03:55 AM
frigamia

My opinion only,
I can hardly see people with children putting down people who let their cat
have one litter of kittens and telling them they are irresponsible for
letting it happen when billions of cats die everyday and are homeless and
sick etc.
I agree that we have to save the cats and help their population go down... I
am a cat lover and want their well being just like every cat lover does.
But, frankly, I am much more concerned about the children dying everyday
because they are too poor to eat, or too sick to live, or too unlucky to
live in a good family.
You never hear people telling parents that they are irresponsible for having
children when so many children die everyday.
But you are blasted and put down for letting a cat do what every female of
every specie is put on Earth for: having babies at least once.

Mia

"Sherry " wrote in message
Do you have children?

What difference does that make?

Sherry

"Phil P." wrote in message

"frigamia" wrote in message

Did I come out like an irresponsible person to you?

That's` a rhetorical question...

You deliberately bred your cat while shelters are full of cats and

millions
are killed every year.... Did you not?

That makes you either irresponsible or a mindless idiot with no thought

of
the consequences of your actions ...

So perhaps you're right, you're not irresponsible...

Old February 15th 04, 07:36 AM
C.T.

I'll repeat myself.........don't give them the time of day if they have no
helpful info.......

Christina

--
http://www.picturetrail.com/christinamarie34
"C.T." wrote in message
Frigamia, ignore the ones who want to put you down. They did it to me to

run
me off, which they did, I only lurk now and nothing has changed in here,

but
don't let them do it to you. Don't give them the time of day if they are
going to be cruel. Good luck to your kitties.

Christina

--
wrote in message
Mia wrote:
Did I come out like an irresponsible
person to you?

And followed that with:
I have 4 cats, 3 spayed, 1 pregnant.

Breeding cats when millions are dying for lack of homes IS
irresponsible.

snip attempt to justify irresponsible actions

Otherwise, please, keep your comments
for you. I do not need them.

Whether you need them or not is irrelevant. You posted to a public
forum, and anybody can respond and say anything they like despite your
protestations. If you don't like it, tough.

I am happy for the miracle of Life.

There is no "miracle of life" for the millions that are killed for lack
of homes, and you need to take responsibility for the results of your
intentional breeding:
http://community.webtv.net/zuzu22/overpopulation

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Old February 15th 04, 07:54 AM
C.T.

"L" who has in the past referred to mothers as words I will not mention, has
decided to all of a sudden put in her two cents, out of boredom I
assume....she assumes from your question that you are a mother hence refers
to you as an "it"..not a person.......

But they have called me a troll.......decide for yourself frigamia. I had
unsubscribed to this newsgroup after many nasty responses. I'm sure
eventually you'll do the same. If you don't agree with them, you are
considered a troll and called names...oh, and your kids will be brought into
the discussion, also. Just warning you. I joined the newsgroup as I am the
mother of four children, make that six including my two sweet kitties, but
unfortunately a few people here are a bit high schoolish as I am sure you
will see. Good luck to you, though.

Chris

--
http://www.picturetrail.com/christinamarie34
"-L." wrote in message
m...
itty (Sherry ) wrote in message

Do you have children?

What difference does that make?

Sherry

Apparently it thinks children are being euthanized for lack of homes
in the US - thus the anology...

-L.

Old February 15th 04, 07:58 AM
C.T.

See what I mean? It's really useless to even argue.....you sound like a
wonderful pet owner to me. Don't let Phil get to you....you aren't the
idiot.....I hope when you read the nasty posts you won't let it bother you.

Christina