Can I have some get-well purrs please?

Old September 1st 05, 02:37 PM
Karen AKA Kajikit

Default Can I have some get-well purrs please?

I got 'asthma' the other night out of the blue and I still feel
lousy... John's been on the phone this morning trying to get our
health insurance ducks in a row so that I can go to a doctor if I
don't feel better by Monday, because they screwed up our insurance -
we were supposed to qualify for it a month ago but we still hadn't
heard anything!)
I also found out that the last insurance company never paid my bill
when I went to the doctor back in May... they're still trying to
squirm out of it, even though it was just a regular office visit and I
didn't even get any prescriptions or have any tests aside from
blood-pressure and blood-sugar levels. Scumbags So I can't go back
to that doctor again unless we pay that bill ourselves and we don't
have the cash. Now I feel guilty that I ever went in the first
place...

--
~Karen aka Kajikit
Crafts, cats, and chocolate - the three essentials of life
Old September 1st 05, 02:51 PM
Victor Martinez

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
I got 'asthma' the other night out of the blue and I still feel
lousy... John's been on the phone this morning trying to get our

Lots of healing and insurance purrs on the way.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old September 1st 05, 03:17 PM

Karen AKA Kajikit wrote:
[...]

Oh, Karen. This really pushes my buttons. I am so tired of having to
spend *hours* on the telephone, and argue to get them to pay just what
is rightfully their obligation. I don't have any magic advice, I so
wish I did because I understand your frustration. Our insurance company
makes *way* too many "mistakes." I truly think they are calculated, and
deliberate "mistakes".
I do know that you can tell the doctor's office the old bill is under
dispute, and they will give you a little more time.

Sherry

Old September 1st 05, 03:50 PM
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2005-09-01, Karen AKA Kajikit penned:
I got 'asthma' the other night out of the blue and I still feel
lousy... John's been on the phone this morning trying to get our
health insurance ducks in a row so that I can go to a doctor if I
don't feel better by Monday, because they screwed up our insurance -
we were supposed to qualify for it a month ago but we still hadn't
heard anything!)
I also found out that the last insurance company never paid my bill
when I went to the doctor back in May... they're still trying to
squirm out of it, even though it was just a regular office visit and I
didn't even get any prescriptions or have any tests aside from
blood-pressure and blood-sugar levels. Scumbags So I can't go back
to that doctor again unless we pay that bill ourselves and we don't
have the cash. Now I feel guilty that I ever went in the first
place...

Ugh. No one should ever have to be in a situation where they don't
know if they can go to the doctor because of insurance =/ Especially
when you're supposed to be covered!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old September 1st 05, 03:59 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 09:37:40 -0400, Karen AKA Kajikit
wrote:

I got 'asthma' the other night out of the blue and I still feel
lousy... John's been on the phone this morning trying to get our
health insurance ducks in a row so that I can go to a doctor if I
don't feel better by Monday, because they screwed up our insurance -
we were supposed to qualify for it a month ago but we still hadn't
heard anything!)
I also found out that the last insurance company never paid my bill
when I went to the doctor back in May... they're still trying to
squirm out of it, even though it was just a regular office visit and I
didn't even get any prescriptions or have any tests aside from
blood-pressure and blood-sugar levels. Scumbags So I can't go back
to that doctor again unless we pay that bill ourselves and we don't
have the cash. Now I feel guilty that I ever went in the first
place...

Go to the ER and let the gov't pay if you're that poor.

Charlie
Old September 1st 05, 04:00 PM
Lesley

John's been on the phone this morning trying to get our
health insurance ducks in a row so that I can go to a doctor if I
don't feel better by Monday, because they screwed up our insurance -
we were supposed to qualify for it a month ago but we still hadn't
heard anything!)

Whenever I hear this I am so glad that I live in the UK and don't have
to deal with health insurance. Apart from anything else the other good
thing about the NHS is that they employ me!!!!

Purrs for you to feel better on the way

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old September 1st 05, 04:04 PM
Jo Firey

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote in message
I got 'asthma' the other night out of the blue and I still feel
lousy...

Purrs, prayers, and a little be careful advice OK?

There are worse things that insurance problems, and untreated Asthma can
kill. It you have a severe attack, have someone get your butt to the ER
ASAP. The first thing you tell them at the desk is "I can't breathe"

Not I think I have asthma, not I'm having a little trouble breathing.

And best wishes and purrs to get the insurance straight too.

Jo

Old September 1st 05, 04:15 PM
Ann

Purrs on the way.
Ann

see pictures of Sam at
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/ann791/my_photos

Old September 1st 05, 04:51 PM
Irulan

oh dear, purrs and prayers that you start feeling better and that your
insurance woes get straightened out.
Lily & her mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old September 1st 05, 05:10 PM
Exocat

"Karen AKA Kajikit" wrote
I got 'asthma' the other night out of the blue and I still feel
lousy...

"Get Well Soon" purrs en route from Cornwall

Gordon & the FF

Multi-purpose purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 22 November 23rd 04 02:16 PM
Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 05:20 AM