Puddi: April 1, 1992 - April 16, 2009

Old April 16th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default Puddi: April 1, 1992 - April 16, 2009

Our darling Puddi - you went so peacefully and quickly to the Bridge, of
that I'm so glad. I held you in my arms and cuddled and loved you and Ray
weeped and stroked your head. We had taken off
our glasses as the tears were making it impossible to see through them.

You brought much to our lives dear girl and I only hope we gave you back
the same.

You and Punkins will be buried underneath a redbud tree on the hillside of
our back slope. It is right.

May you, Buster & Punkins have a joyous reunion.

Until we see you again my dear, until we see you again.

Fran & Ray

Thank you everyone for your words of comfort and support. They mean a great
deal to us and will never be forgotten.
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old April 16th 09, 09:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Our darling Puddi - you went so peacefully and quickly to the Bridge

Catmerica flag will b flown @ halfstaff. Dis 2 impurrtant 2 delegate so
I do it myself. Itz 1 of my saddest duties.

Louise
Old April 16th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

"Adam" wrote in message
Our darling Puddi - you went so peacefully and quickly to the Bridge

Catmerica flag will b flown @ halfstaff. Dis 2 impurrtant 2 delegate so I
do it myself. Itz 1 of my saddest duties.

Louise

And I put up a Candle site for innyone hoo wantz tew lite one for herself.
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...l=eng&gi=Puddi

My deepest sorrow to Ray and Fran.
Mosey

Hoomin iz crying in the background

Old April 17th 09, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

Oh, Auntee Fran an Uncle Ray...wee'ze so furry sorry dat dis day has
come.

Puddi wuz allways reddy wiff a kind wurrd an comfurrting fot, a troo
ladycat an a kitty I'ze prowd to haff calld "frend' all deeze menny
yeeers. Shee liffs in owr harts fureffur, yu no.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs an mor purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs fur yur sadniss.

Mietze
wiff Neko, Azad, Buster Badseed and Ella all settling into a rough
circle of respect

--
Remove the first m to reply
Old April 17th 09, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I am so sorry for both of you and those of us here who knew your darling
Puddi. You have to know she knew how much you loved her.

Old April 17th 09, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 19:43:05 GMT, Ray or Fran's nimble, little paws
typed:

Our darling Puddi - you went so peacefully and quickly to the Bridge, of
that I'm so glad. I held you in my arms and cuddled and loved you and Ray
weeped and stroked your head.

Dese gudbyes iz furry difikult an emoshunal; I send you mine purrs
fur yur hearts to heal....

G'bye Puddi, snif... snif...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/16/2009 8:03:32 PM
Old April 17th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Ray or Fran wrote:

Our darling Puddi - you went so peacefully and quickly to the
Bridge, of
that I'm so glad. I held you in my arms and cuddled and loved you
and Ray
weeped and stroked your head. We had taken off
our glasses as the tears were making it impossible to see through
them.

You brought much to our lives dear girl and I only hope we gave you
back the same.

You and Punkins will be buried underneath a redbud tree on the
hillside of
our back slope. It is right.

May you, Buster & Punkins have a joyous reunion.

Until we see you again my dear, until we see you again.

Fran & Ray

Thank you everyone for your words of comfort and support. They mean
a great deal to us and will never be forgotten.

Love and prayers for you all. You could have done nothing better
during Puddi's whole life. I look forward to meeting you all some
day at the bridge or even on the other side of it. Bast bless you
all.

--
Peace,
Fred
Old April 17th 09, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Batson Cats

Deer Anti Fran and Unca Ray,

Wee iz furry sad furr yew tew hafta say gudbye tew deer, sweet Puddi.
Wee are glad yew had such a longlonglong tyme tew bee owned by
herownsweetself.
Puddi wuz a wunnerful fren tew uz Batson Cats frew out thuh yeerz an wee
will mizz hur.
Sendin purrz an prayers furr yur brokin heartz.

Lotz uf luv, purrs, headbutts an sympafee,

The Batson Cats an Anti Batty (MMSing and thinking the redbud tree place
sounds lovely)

Old April 17th 09, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we are still purring for yourown broken hearts, we are sure her journey was
gentle beclaws you were there, Tiger fur hiz howze

Old April 17th 09, 09:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShadoCelt

On Apr 17, 4:43*am, "Ray or Fran" wrote:
Our darling Puddi - you went so peacefully and quickly to the *Bridge, of
that I'm so glad. *I held you in my arms and cuddled and loved you and Ray
weeped and stroked your head. * We had taken off
*our glasses as the tears were making it impossible to see through them..

You brought much to our lives dear girl and I only hope we gave you *back
the same.

You and Punkins will be buried underneath a redbud tree on the hillside of
our back slope. *It is right.

May you, Buster & Punkins have a joyous reunion.

Until we see you again my dear, until we see you again.

Fran & Ray

Thank you everyone for your words of comfort and support. *They mean a great
deal to us and will never be forgotten.
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

I'm so sorry to hear that Puddi has gone to the bridge. MuShu and I
send our heartfelt purrs and sympathies. It's so hard to let them
go. She will be met by (too) many including Boogie da HarpurrCat anna
his hoomin paw, Michael.

Fran and Ray, hugs from me and purrs from MuShu.

April foolz day Granby Cat community 0 April 1st 08 02:06 PM
On April 13 2007 Hazel Az[_2_] Cat anecdotes 30 November 4th 07 12:03 AM
- travel April.pdf (0/1) Our Travel Plans - April Dave Gerecke Cat anecdotes 1 March 12th 06 10:02 PM
The big April blizzard CATherine Cat anecdotes 4 April 12th 05 10:15 PM
April 4 (OT) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 10 April 5th 05 09:52 PM