The Jellicle Ball begins

Old October 30th 12, 05:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Default The Jellicle Ball begins

On the grounds of a remote castle very far away kitties can be seen
materializing out of thin air. The teleporters are busy! Two red tabby
cats, one lean and one rather portly, appear and head for the doors of
the castle.

Amelia: Sammy, Harri, hello. We're getting everything ready, and are
about ready to begin. It looks like the sun is going to be setting
soon. Go straight on through the castle - the garden is on the other
side, and you can reach it through the dining room and the ball room.
Sammy, I think I might have heard Lilith looking for you. And Harri, I
think OT might have been looking for you.

Mosey and MeOwy have set up the guestbook table with a beautiful floral
arrangement, a basketful of JELLICLE BALL 2012 Rainbow hankies, for those
who want one.
BobQat and Mimzy have gone to Qat Island and brought back some magical
stones and put them in a basket right by the guestbook. As each guest signs
the book,with the plumed gold pen, MeOwy greets each guest , and gives them
hankie, and BobQat and Mimzy give each a stone which magically has
their name on it. They are for comfort.
This is going to be splendid, very touching , and a lot of fun.
Oh look, here comes Ranger and Pipps.
Wow, you all look so nice, says Mosey
Here, sign the book, please.
Mosey paws each guest the plumed pen.

[Sammy and Harri follow Amelia's directions and find their way to the
castle's large garden. Right next to the door is the guestbook table.
Harri meows to Mosey and signs "Harri Roadcat, house of Mahoney". Sammy
signs "Samuel Redcat, house of Mahoney". Each takes a rainbow hanky, as
they expect that the calling of names is going to be rather tearful.]

{yes it is, says Mosey]

Old October 30th 12, 09:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Oct 29, 6:51*am, Community Cats wrote:
[...]

A teleporter arrives out jumps a black cat, and a human dressed in a
white lab coat more or less stumbles out. The first cat they run into
directs them to the large garden and to the Guestbook.

"Good evening I'd like to sign in I'm Timari's Black Mystique, House
of Ruskin, and this slightly green looking fellow is Dr. Ruskin.
Second can you tell me where I can find Amelia so I can stash "Dr.
Ruskin" in his "House of Horrors Laboratory". I also need to find some
cat who has some of that Special Mint Tea, least Dr. Ruskin ends up on
a slab -- he simply does not teleport well, and I almost had to drag
him here, as it was I had to cast a spell and he walked docile like a
lamb into the teleporter"?

Misty looks around and senses there is something wrong. The castle
while all lit up, is cold and uninviting with its cold stone. "Oh"!!
Closing her eyes and weaving back and forth, out of nowhere burst
streamers and bunting in colors of BLACK and ORANGE. Misty opens her
eyes and is pleased with her work, but feels something is still
missing. Misty once again closes her eyes and weaves back and forth,
now a Giant Banner in BLACK with ORANGE lettering suddenly appears
right over the Guestbook Sign-in area. The Banner reads, "WELCOME TO
THE 17th ANNUAL JELLICLE BALL". "That looks MUCH better", Misty
mumbles to herself, an heads off to find Amelia and the purveyor of
the Special Mint Tea -- Bobcat certainly looks the roll if nothing
else.
Old October 30th 12, 01:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

[...]

Welcome, both of you! Bobcat, here comes Sammy pushing a tea cart with
a big pot of the special mint tea - it will help you feel much better.

Misty, all of the cushions are arranged out in the garden. You're
welcome to find one that appeals to you. Bobcat, we some special
human-sized cushions and chairs in the garden as well. I've got a nice
comfortable one set up next to my cushion, so you're welcome to sit
with me if you'd like.

Amelia

Old October 30th 12, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Bobcat[_3_]

On Oct 30, 5:54*am, Amelia T Cat wrote:
[...]

"Amelia, I'm not sure if I've met you before or not. The last time was
some 3 years ago when I came here for Phantom's memorial, but I
appreciate your generosity. I understand that this year the Jellicle
Ball is a 3 day event extending all the way through Halloween. Misty
did something to Calypso -- my Service Dog -- and he fell into a deep
sleep. It seems my dear Misty can do some remarkable things each time
the Moon become Full, and it creates chaos in my house. I most
sincerely appreciate your kindness. I found that that Special Mint Tea
worked wonders. Misty wanted me to come for the Halloween Special
Jellicle Ball. After my stomach and head calm down a bit I'm ready to
do my "Mad Scientist" bit." As to Misty... she likewise is most
appreciative as well. While I was not looking towards the teleporter
trip, I am glad Misty "purrsuaded" -- mugged -- me to attend this
Jellicle Ball / Halloween Party, I sure would not want to miss it."

Bobcat
Old October 30th 12, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Three black an wite kitties qwietly walk into da garden an take sum
vailable spotz at the bak ov da gatherin.

Dey listn respektfully wile da list ov naymes iz red.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Old October 31st 12, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Oh hai Booker, Chappy and Snowflake.
Did you get a Jellicle Ball Rainbow hankie and a magic stone from BobQat and
Mimzy?
Please sign the guestbook
Mosey paws them the plumed pen and says, "it is so nice to see you again"

Old October 31st 12, 12:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Hello... can humans attend? I can just stand at the back quietly.

Adam

Old October 31st 12, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 30 Oct 2012 19:24:35 -0400, Adam wrote:

Hello... can humans attend? I can just stand at the back quietly.

Adam

A kitty will sneek in with you!

A Kitty
Old October 31st 12, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Welkum, Mr. Bobcat, an Misty. We akshully duznt put a time limmit on da
JB -- it lastz az long az it lastz. I know sum hoominz haz trubble wif dat,
but we kitteez knowz whut we iz doin.

Rebecca

Old October 31st 12, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Absopurrlootly, Unka Adam, an welkum! Pleez sine in when yoo gitz a chantz,
so we kan rememfur yoo wuz heer.

Rebecca