Booker 2002 to July 25, 2015

Old August 1st 15, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Default Booker 2002 to July 25, 2015

Booker, retired Diplocat to the Moon, passed suddenly a week ago. He was
13 years old. Due to his secretary's personal circumstances (divorce,
illness and death in the family) he participated very little in the last
few years. Here is what I wrote:

Dear Booker,

RIP, little one. Your passing was quick, and unexpected, but at least I
was able to hold you in my arms. The vet said it may have been a blood
clot, a tumor, or your heart.

It had to be your heart, it was so big. You ran to the front door to
greet every visitor. You welcomed everyone into my house. At 13 years
old, I expected to have more time to share with you.

You flopped in front of me when you wanted to be petted. If I was
reading, you needed to be between me and the words. Every piece of
fabric had to be tested with a nap. You were always near me.

The house seems so empty, and so does my heart. Snowflake and Chappy
were there when you passed, but they are still looking for you. You
weren't there for dinner today, and they looked all around.

You brought a lot of joy to my life, and your fur absorbed many a tear.

I miss you.
Old August 1st 15, 08:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

"Booker"

[...]

Oh my toes Booker was the same age as me when he went to Rainbow Bridge.
He was in one of my winking's too.
I will try and light a candle for Booker,
The group name will be RPC
Love and sorrow,
Mosey-age 13
Old August 1st 15, 08:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

[...]

Booker, youz will be missed. I know dat you had a home where you knew
love and happiness, and dat's all any of us can ever ask for. You will
now move on to the next grand adventure, one that your humans won't be
able to share with you for a while, but when the time arrives you will
greet them as if no time had passed.

You will be missed, Booker.

Harri Roadcat for her clowder
Old August 1st 15, 08:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

Sorry, I couldn't get the new candle site to let me put in the group RPC in.
Booker, you had a happy home and you were loved and will be greatly missed.
Mosey for his very sad clowder.

Old August 2nd 15, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

We iz furry sorree to reed ov dis. We will meetloaf an purr fur Booker's jerney to da Brij, an fur da fambly dat iz lefted behind not to be sad fur too long.

Rebecca and Sundance

Old August 2nd 15, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

On 8/1/2015 12:46 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

God needed a very special cat, and he chose Booker. I still cry every
day because he left us so young. Thank you for your kind words.
Old August 2nd 15, 04:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

His journey was very quick, and I was able to hold him in my arms as he
passed. For that I will be forever grateful. He chose to be surrounded
by those who loved him, which is a huge gift.

Old August 3rd 15, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven[_2_]

On Saturday, August 1, 2015 at 12:18:33 PM UTC-4, Booker wrote:
[...]

He will feel no pain or fear at the Bridge and, knowing that he will be with you again, no sadness except sadness for your loss.

Waiting is

--
Will in New Haven
Old August 3rd 15, 06:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey=^..^=[_3_]

You are very welcome Julie, I'm sorry it didn't work out
Kyla -sad for you , Chappy and Snowflake