Inbitatshun to a pardee!

Old June 6th 09, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Da Pawty Beginz! (was: Inbitatshun to a pardee!)

tiger comez drink in hand, you kuldint haf bringed ani nizer prezzie danna
lobzterz anna chowder, i lofez dem bof, anna soft sharez wif me when her
getsa chowder, thank yourownsefz veri muc, Tiger
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jun 5, 8:00 pm, "Mosey `=`^..^`=`"
wrote:
A porter twinkles twinkles and lands and out step Mosey, Mimzy and Bob
Qat.
Dey go up tew Mme. Anaïs and wish hur a happee purrday n annibershury.
Wooking urownd, dey r amazed at awl uff da fudz n balloons n see awl dere
frendz.
Mosey hands Mme. Anaïs a nise gifty bag "dis is fur yer happee purrday n
happee anivursary' frum thu Kits n mee. It is sum reely gud nip. Haow iz
efferbuddy?
Iz a reely a nise day innit? Boy da fudz smells gud n efferfing wooks wike
fun.
Yoo wook reely nise Mme Mme. Anaïs Mimzy wooks uround fur Morgana n Bob
wooks urownd for MeOwy. Dey probubly bee heer soon. Hi OT. Yeah, dat wuz
sum entranse Pi2nya. Diz iz gonna be fun. We brotz kazoos fur efferbuddy
tew pway wiff. Mosey

"O T watches as Pi2nya enters the room, floating at the end of the
balloons.

Now dat iza entranze. Dat wuz really kewel. Happi annifersary anna happt
purrday to each oz u. He turns around to look for Harri who was right
behind him a few minutes ago, talking to some of the girl cats.
"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^"
[Anaïs walks into the ballroom, decorated with
streamers, Pitoonya's balloons and the like. The
bar-kitties have two well-stocked bars set up; the
small dance band is unpacking their instruments,
the dance-floor is polished; the chef and kitchen
staff are setting up buffet tables, and Anaïs
lifts up a few lids]:

Ummmmm, Chicken stuffed wif spinich and feta
cheese; fried mice and eggplant; roast beast wif
horseradish sawce; langostinos fra diablo.... dese
luk gud gud.

[A porter twinkles, and Elektra,the young
priestess steps out] Mewo, Elektra, how iz
yurself? I is so glad dat yoo cud make it!

[Elektra] I iz fine, and I was able to get
Tiger's prezzie for you! [she paws over a leather
jewelry box; Anaïs opens it. In it is a gold
kitten, a replica of one of the ones at the feet
of Bast's statue in the Temple; it has tiny
emerald eyes and an earring]

Ooooooh, datz luffly, Elektra; he can hang it frum
owr winking collar! [She puts it into the box, and
waits for other guests to arrive]

Dis will be a nice pawty; we haff such nice
kitties in da community, and alwayz haff gud fuds
- I hope dat yoo aren't on a diet!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Pit2nya letz go ov hur baloonz which float up to the seeling, and
gracefully lands on her feetz...

Gud effinink awll...Elektra, heow nize tu see yu agayne.

Hapy Purrday, Anais...
Pit2nya pawz Anais a long thin silver bockz in which is a
silver necklace:
00000=====88888OOOO####

Wear it in gudgud healff, dear.
--
Pitô.ônya

A porter twinkles nearby and a red jeep-fing drives out. It stops quickly
and out pile Missy (from the drivers seat) Maggy May, Sunrise, WooToo,
Wascal and Bear. Bear is wearing back-packs and he is also decorated like a
Rose Bowl float with beautiful red and white flowers.

"Hello efferykitty an happy happy to da wunnerful couple. We brung
presies an fudz" - Maggy May

Wascal and Missy are unloading the patient, happy Bear and soon put
several big Catnetticut Lopsters and a huge vat of Catneticut Klam
Chowder, full of clams, cream and butter, on a folding table. The
flowers stay on and one pack full of presents is put to the side

"Heer r da presies" - Maggy May

--
Will in New Haven

Old June 6th 09, 12:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Pawty Beginz!

O T and Ranger walk up to Tiger, one on each side.

O T begins, Tiger mineown man, u needz sum fudz. They walk him to a table
and sit him down in frnt of a large plate of food. I wuz finkink where u
mitted of putted dat giftz. U waz standink by dat potted palm tree awhilez
ago. Ranger kud u chek up in itz branchez. After dat las drink ur kneez
gaf out for a minute and u sat by dat flour pot ofver dere, I will go chek
dat. U keepz eatink kauz u wanna be able to danze da annifersarie waltz
wiff yourown wife kitty when da musik startz. I unnerstan ur awfulz day but
u gotta fink of da ladiez anna what diz day meanz to dem too.
"Stormmee" wrote in message
Tiger goez bak to da bar for anofur drink anna triez afut a few to remfur
wher he putted hiz wife kitteez prezzie... and for that matter what he got
her... he knowz itz platum anna saphire but kant remfur zatli juzt now
what he got...

he goez fur da drink and seez stormmee in front of him at the bar wif a
drink in each paw... you know i iz gonna tell rosco juzt how meanz owrz
hoominz wuz today ifin he comez to da parti, Stormmee
"Granby" wrote in message
O T looks around for Ranger. Hey mine frien we iz gonna haff to keepz a I
on Tiger diz nite. Him and da ofther kitties in hiz familee had a badz
day, specially Tiger. I fink him iz gonna get plasterd and we may haff to
help himself bak to his kabin. We may haff to ask Wascal to help uz if we
haz ta take dem stepz.
"Hercule Lenoir" wrote in message

[A 'porter twinkles, and a sleek brown cat steps
out, followed by a more rotund grey one: it is
Hercule and the Inspector. They signal to the wait
kitties to help,and they unload two cases marked
DOMAINE CHAT LUNATIQUE, RHEIMS, FRANCE - DEMI-SEC
NIP-SHAMPAYNE; then two more of oysters, and one
of lobsters. The poster twinkles and returns.]

[Inspector] Ahh, Hercule, mon ami, what eez a
party wifout nip-shampayne, and lopster?
Waitkitties, pleeze haff zee kitchen-cats put
zeese oysterz on beds ob ice, den shuck zem so zat
zey are on zee haff-shell - and zee shampayne must
awlso be on ice. I weel come into zee kitchen
shortly to consult weef zee chef abowt zee
lopsterz!

[Hercule] But ob cawze we needs shampayne and
lopsterz! Ann Mme. Anaïs! Happy Birfday and
anipurrsary! But where eez yur wink, Tiger and
Allo, Mme. Pitoonya - were eez zee ofur
birfday-boy Sundance? Or eez we early?

--
Musically Yours,

Hercule Lenoir

Old June 6th 09, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 21:08:35 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

"Hello efferykitty an happy happy to da wunnerful couple. We brung
presies an fudz" - Maggy May

Wascal and Missy are unloading the patient, happy Bear and soon put
several big Catnetticut Lopsters and a huge vat of Catneticut Klam
Chowder, full of clams, cream and butter, on a folding table. The
flowers stay on and one pack full of presents is put to the side

"Heer r da presies" - Maggy May

[hedbutts all around] Awww, fangu, gize! We iz so
glad dat yoo cud make it - haff sum appytizerz an
a drink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/6/2009 12:07:06 PM
Old June 6th 09, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

fudz iz gud, tiger beginz eatin... i lofez ani seafudz, i thinkz dat iz why
i likez da kruzin diz kommuniti duz..I thinkz ani way dat i hadda prezzie
when i ported bak to da ship anna i am purti sure i piked itsef up when i
kamed furm mine kabin, butted den i kan't remfur veri muc kuz i started
drinkin nip drinkz anna thinkin bowt mine badly behafed hoominz, Tiger, at
least eatin between bited anna not talkin wif hizown mouf full

Old June 6th 09, 06:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

trudi sees the chowder... i betsa soft wuuld like dat recipe, Trudi, who
admires anifud wif butter init or onit
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 21:08:35 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

"Hello efferykitty an happy happy to da wunnerful couple. We brung
presies an fudz" - Maggy May

Wascal and Missy are unloading the patient, happy Bear and soon put
several big Catnetticut Lopsters and a huge vat of Catneticut Klam
Chowder, full of clams, cream and butter, on a folding table. The
flowers stay on and one pack full of presents is put to the side

"Heer r da presies" - Maggy May

[hedbutts all around] Awww, fangu, gize! We iz so
glad dat yoo cud make it - haff sum appytizerz an
a drink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

6/6/2009 12:07:06 PM

Old June 6th 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Pitô.ônya patterz up tu SunDance wiff hur pawz behynd hur bak
and landz uh smooch on hiz cheek

Happee Purrday, dahrlink, I had sumpin spayshul mayde furr yur nynth
purrday..

Sundance opinz da bockz, an innysyde iz uh rownd madallion onna gold
chayne. On wun syde it sez , "Tu mine Sunnydance wiff lub. May yu
awlwayze hab da tyme tu du whut yu wanna du." on da udder syde it simply
hazz engraved "TUIT".
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 5 Jun 2009 16:55:04 -0700, Sundance's
nimble, little paws typed:

Heer I iz! Dat stuf awl lukz furry gudgud! Duz yoo fingk da
kichen-kitteez
mite need sumkittee to hewp, um, taste da oysterz? Juss to make shur
dey
haznt sufferd durin da shippin, of korse!

Sundance

Happy Purrday, Sundance! [paws over a box]

Itz da nooest undergrownd book, cawled DA HUNGRY
KITTIES GUIDE TO SURFIFAL. It teeches kitties
tricks like how to open refrigermolators, boxes an
canz ov fuds, closet doors an da like!

Old June 6th 09, 09:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Willow taps Tiger on the shoulder. Giff me your key anna I will chek anna
see if u leftr da prezzie in ur kabin. We godda find itself so u kan giff
it to herself when u danzes da danze. Keep eating and switch to niptea for
a bit.

Old June 6th 09, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey `=`^..^`=`

Aftur saying hihi tew awl hiz frendz, Mosey n da Kits go overtew Anais n gib
hurself a tiny bawx wif silver eerings . Happee Purrday tew yoo. Mimzy
says "we piked deeze owt owrseffs, not nowint pi2nya gotted yoo a bootiful
necklase. Dey will wook nise togeffer on yoo.
We gived Tiger a fun kite tew fly wif hiz frendz. We gots lotza kites dat
we brot.
We luffs yoo n Tiger.
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat.

iiii
iiiii
iiiiii
\iiiiii/ wee mayde a cake fur yoo..doze r kandles hoap yoo wike et.

Old June 6th 09, 10:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

tiger pawz ofur hizown key... itsa flat sqware box, wif blue anna white
rappin, der iz little mouwseez anna kandlez onna paper, Tiger