Money for Boyfriend

Old January 20th 14, 01:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Money for Boyfriend

"Bastette" wrote in message
Mike Mayers wrote:

Cristina, I know that you will have tremendous vet bills for Boyfriend.
I would like to help. If you would send me your mailing address to post
office Box box 404, Twin Mountain, New Hampshire, 03595, USA,I will send
you a money order.

I will pitch in too! Thanks for thinking of it, Mike.

--
Joyce

If either of you would like to contribute, please go to
http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/
where Boyfie is still an in patient.

Old January 20th 14, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

If you'd like to contribute to his bill get in touch with my vet
http://www.chinehousevets.co.uk/

I'm fairly sure the bill is going to be horrendous. But I'm not asking
for
money, please be clear about that.

I'm clear! But Mike suggested it, and it's a great idea. I was *so*
grateful
when people here paid for Smudge's high vet bill after the dog attack, and
was out of work and broke. People pitch in and help when one of us is in
need,
simple as that. This is what a group of long-time friends is for.

I'm expecting ?900 at least vet bill to save him But he's worth it.

Of course he is!!

--
Joyce

Claire suggested it would be 500. Dream on. I'm expecting at least 800
pounds and maybe more. It does cost a lot for out of hours and having an
emergency op at 1a.m but that's why I pay more, to have 24/7. 265/12
cover. Never regretted it being a bit more expensive than a nearer vet who
I wouldn't trust as he cannot get out of bed.

I sure hope you get what you need to pay the bill. With Sammy's recent
vet visit xrays, tests, etc, I just spent nearly $500 on him so i'm a
bit short ATM. If I can spare any I certainly will.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.
Old January 20th 14, 03:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Cheryl" wrote in message
eb.com...
"Bastette" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:

[...]

It's not necessary for you to send anything, I have not asked for money for
his vet bills at all. so don't worry one bit.
I don't know how much it wlil be yet, but his own account will cover a lot
of it.
Claire says 500, June says 8-900, I say 1,000.
I'll be happy if it's less than 800 but Boyfriend is beyond price.

Old January 21st 14, 06:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley Madigan" wrote in message
I can spare a bit if it would help not much but I imagine every penny will
help

Lesley

I nearly fainted when I got the bill, but it was within June's estimate of
800-900 quid. 835.
The invoices are very detailed so I know exactly where the money went, but I
was surprised to find 16.80 for a sterile cap, gown, gloves and mask for the
vet, but I guess they get them as disposable and have to pass the cost on.
I'm not grumbling, because he had wonderful care and he wouldn't be with me
now if I had not implicitly agreed that having a 24/7 practice would cost me
more.
I have a nearer vet, but he has the people skills of an amoeba and passes
his out of hours calls to Chine House anyway.

Please don't send anything, anyone, unless you can easily afford it. His
own account is now depleted to almost zero (kept a bit in to keep it going)
plus quite some of mine but hey, I don't care. I can make loads of meals
for myself from ground beef (Mince)

Actually I thought it might be a thousand pounds, so in some ways I'm glad
it was *only* 835.

Tweed

money timm7 Cat community 0 May 5th 08 11:26 AM
MO MONEY NOW d.gardiner Cat community 0 January 26th 05 08:20 PM
money!!! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 January 3rd 05 10:42 PM
money!!! [email protected] Cat health & behaviour 0 January 1st 05 03:01 AM
money money money mhsrulz07 Cat anecdotes 0 December 27th 04 09:00 AM