A cat forum. CatBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » CatBanter forum » Cat Newsgroups » Cat anecdotes
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Has anyone tried the Cat's Meow?

Old January 22nd 14, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Has anyone tried the Cat's Meow?

My cat is 13 years old and he has never been too interested in playing with toys. Doesn't get a kick out of catnip. Pretty much a lover and not a player.

Around Thanksgiving I bought the Cat's Meow for him, thinking I just blew $20, oh well it was worth a try.

Well he is still playing with it. He sits by it and looks at me to turn it on. Sometimes he turns it on himself. I would say that this is the best toy I have ever found as he is still playing with it every day 2 months later.

I've told some other people and their cats like it too. The only trick is - turn it on and leave the room. Seems like they all need time to check it out and make sure it isn't some sort of people trick. If you try to get them to play with it in the beginning, they will back away.