Has anyone tried the Cat's Meow?

Old January 22nd 14, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Has anyone tried the Cat's Meow?

My cat is 13 years old and he has never been too interested in playing with toys. Doesn't get a kick out of catnip. Pretty much a lover and not a player.

Around Thanksgiving I bought the Cat's Meow for him, thinking I just blew $20, oh well it was worth a try.

Well he is still playing with it. He sits by it and looks at me to turn it on. Sometimes he turns it on himself. I would say that this is the best toy I have ever found as he is still playing with it every day 2 months later.

I've told some other people and their cats like it too. The only trick is - turn it on and leave the room. Seems like they all need time to check it out and make sure it isn't some sort of people trick. If you try to get them to play with it in the beginning, they will back away.

Meow, OT! Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 14 March 29th 10 08:35 PM
A meow is a meow is a meow... Bobcat[_2_] Cat anecdotes 15 August 23rd 09 12:10 AM
Meow to all! Wendy[_2_] Cat anecdotes 3 March 18th 09 08:45 AM
Cat's Meow Hailey Cat health & behaviour 3 August 31st 05 06:11 AM
Meow dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers Cat anecdotes 82 May 8th 04 05:32 AM