Mouse Hunt

Old March 21st 05, 07:22 PM
Miss Violette

I likez da one wif sardinez and lobsterz, Trudi lika turkey
D.S.K. wrote in message

Miss Violette wrote:
it is wonderful isintit? Tiger

It rilly iz. Knot kwite az tasssty az boyled chikken but I'm knot
komplaynin, Kid. Whut'sss yor favrit flavor?
Thaddeus

Old March 22nd 05, 04:24 AM
ClowderCat

D.S.K. wrote:
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
I goddit! awlovda flafurrz!!!
Meowmee feownd uh playze what karriez it!
Hur gotted me problee uh munff'z sooply, ate kanz!
Du yu wanna kno da kyndz?

Pitoonya AKA Spoiled

sssnickerWe get Wellnesss, two. Gud ssstuff! Even thuh dawg

getsss it.
Thaddeus a.k.a. Thee Old Man (whozmuther'z finully lettin him possst

again)

Hey Thaddy, how did you get your mom to let you come back????

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old March 23rd 05, 04:32 PM
D.S.K.

Hey Thaddy, how did you get your mom to let you come back????

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

I bribed her with choklate.
Thaddeus, holdin out sssum kandy furr Auntie Jan

Old March 23rd 05, 04:33 PM
D.S.K.

Miss Violette wrote:

I likez da one wif sardinez and lobsterz, Trudi lika turkey

Sssoundz deelishusss. Mommy triez two force me two ssstikk with chikken
but I like two liv uh little, yuh no?
Thaddeus, parshall two ssseefud

Old March 24th 05, 03:25 AM
ClowderCat

D.S.K. wrote:
Hey Thaddy, how did you get your mom to let you come back????

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

I bribed her with choklate.
Thaddeus, holdin out sssum kandy furr Auntie Jan

Jan takes the piece of chocolate.

Hey, this is shaped like a German shepherd!!!! Am I supposed to eat
it?

Old March 24th 05, 03:45 AM
ChildFree23

Meow, Thaddeus! It's good to see you back!

sssnickerWe get Wellnesss, two. Gud ssstuff! Even thuh
dawg getsss it.
Thaddeus a.k.a. Thee Old Man (whozmuther'z finully lettin
him possst again)

If you're an old man, then just how old is you? I just turned
15 and became a VC on Valentine's day. I also got winkwinked
to Boogie the Harpurr Cat. You and your clowder are welcome
to attend the reception!

Kitty Schottland VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

Old March 31st 05, 09:10 PM
Miss Violette

tellz hersef dat alla wellness iz gud, Trudi
D.S.K. wrote in message
news

Miss Violette wrote:

I likez da one wif sardinez and lobsterz, Trudi lika turkey

Sssoundz deelishusss. Mommy triez two force me two ssstikk with chikken
but I like two liv uh little, yuh no?
Thaddeus, parshall two ssseefud

Mouse behind the wall (from another group) Stormin Mormon Cat anecdotes 6 October 24th 04 10:41 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cats - misc 4 May 29th 04 04:29 PM
cat - mouse problem moon Cat health & behaviour 12 May 18th 04 07:22 PM
My cat finally caught a mouse!!!! Doe John Cat anecdotes 16 April 30th 04 04:40 AM
Onyx: A Mouse a Day Susan Zeigler Cat anecdotes 12 April 13th 04 05:30 AM