Ping Catnipped

Old July 26th 08, 07:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Ping Catnipped

How are your crafts and projects coming along? Here's a new one for you:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...z-it/#comments

Pam S.

Old July 27th 08, 02:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Jul 26, 1:48�pm, "tanadashoes" wrote:
How are your crafts and projects coming along? �Here's a new one for you:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...-gramma-madez-...

Pam S.

Not craft related, but the next one was really funny too.

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...e-happee-nowz/

Suz&Spicey
Old July 28th 08, 02:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
How are your crafts and projects coming along? Here's a new one for you:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...z-it/#comments

Pam S.

LOL! I saw that this morning and just about feel off my chair.

I've managed about a cat's scarf length of knitting, but had to quit because
of the trouble I have using my right arm. I'm going to see a neurosurgeon
on August 18 and I'm hoping he can do something for the pinched nerves in my
neck and I can get back to doing the things I love to do - but for now it's
on hold.

The good news is that they changed DH's shift back to 8:30AM to 5:30PM!!!
YAY!!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 28th 08, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jofirey

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
How are your crafts and projects coming along? Here's a new one
for you:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...z-it/#comments

Pam S.

LOL! I saw that this morning and just about feel off my chair.

I've managed about a cat's scarf length of knitting, but had to quit
because of the trouble I have using my right arm. I'm going to see
a neurosurgeon on August 18 and I'm hoping he can do something for
the pinched nerves in my neck and I can get back to doing the things
I love to do - but for now it's on hold.

The good news is that they changed DH's shift back to 8:30AM to
5:30PM!!! YAY!!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

That is good news. It rough when you both work so much and basically
what you have is each other. Couples that like to be together deserve
to have time to be together. Even if it is just at opposite ends of
the house.

Jo

Old July 28th 08, 09:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_2_]

"Jofirey" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

Yeah, even as long as we've been together, 22 years, I still have to say I'd
rather be in his company than anyone else on earth. As cliché as it sounds,
he's really my best friend. Even with 5 cats in it, that huge, dilapidated
house seems *SO* empty when he's not there - and when he is there, I don't
see the faults any more!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 28th 08, 11:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Outsider

"CatNipped" wrote in

Yeah, even as long as we've been together, 22 years, I still have to
say I'd rather be in his company than anyone else on earth. As cliché
as it sounds, he's really my best friend. Even with 5 cats in it,
that huge, dilapidated house seems *SO* empty when he's not there -
and when he is there, I don't see the faults any more!

Hugs,

CatNipped

That is so great. I am glade you two have a better schedule now.

Andy

Old July 29th 08, 03:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

CatNipped wrote:
"tanadashoes" wrote in message
m...
How are your crafts and projects coming along? Here's a new one for you:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/2008/0...z-it/#comments

Pam S.

LOL! I saw that this morning and just about feel off my chair.

I've managed about a cat's scarf length of knitting, but had to quit because
of the trouble I have using my right arm. I'm going to see a neurosurgeon
on August 18 and I'm hoping he can do something for the pinched nerves in my
neck and I can get back to doing the things I love to do - but for now it's
on hold.

The good news is that they changed DH's shift back to 8:30AM to 5:30PM!!!
YAY!!!!!

Hugs,

CatNipped

That's great news. So glad they got your off-time more coordinated.

Sam, supervised by Mistletoe

Ping Catnipped Irulan Cat anecdotes 3 December 7th 07 03:45 PM
Ping CatNipped Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 29 May 16th 07 09:42 PM
Ping Catnipped theresa Cat anecdotes 5 November 10th 05 07:28 AM
Ping: CatNipped Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 12 June 2nd 05 01:32 AM
Ping: Catnipped jmcquown Cat anecdotes 13 February 13th 05 10:38 AM