Boyfriend is doing well

Old January 28th 14, 10:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

Default Boyfriend is doing well

see my post to Ann.
I never ever want to go through that midnight rush to the vet again. I'm not
supposed to drive in the dark because can't see to do it through eye ops,
but hey, I got there and back. I don't know quite how.
I saw quite a few police cars roaming about on the way there - looking for
"who is about here at this time of night, drunks?" so I drove very carefully
so they didn't stop me in case it held up getting Boyfie to the vet. I did
want to to drive at 80 mph but I knew it would be a bad idea.

Old January 31st 14, 02:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Judith Latham" wrote in message
In article , Christina Websell
wrote:
see my post to Ann. I never ever want to go through that midnight rush
to the vet again. I'm not supposed to drive in the dark because can't
see to do it through eye ops, but hey, I got there and back. I don't
know quite how. I saw quite a few police cars roaming about on the way
there - looking for "who is about here at this time of night, drunks?"
so I drove very carefully so they didn't stop me in case it held up
getting Boyfie to the vet. I did want to to drive at 80 mph but I knew
it would be a bad idea.

You did very well to get him to the vet as quickly and safely as you did,
after all you were upset and in shock.

Judith

Police cars are always out and about here after 11pm looking for an excuse
to stop a car and I saw one. so I thought don't rush otherwise if he stops
you it will hold you up from saving his life.
My brother, who was once a milkman often got stopped by the police on his
way to work at 2 a.m. "Now where are you going at this time of night?"
Here, we are expected to be tucked up in bed by 11.30 and not out on the
roads otherwise the police (if they see you doing dodgy things) will
certainly make sure everything is up to date on your car (insurance, tax
etc) if you come to their attention, takes ages. Like rushing Boyfie to the
vet at 80 mph at midnight which I wanted to do,so I just went at kind of
normal speed to avoid the chance.