HAPPI NOO YEER 2018 FRUM BOOKS

Old January 1st 18, 03:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default HAPPI NOO YEER 2018 FRUM BOOKS

Hai
Da hoomis r goin nutz cuz da yeer is gonna be difuruunt n ai hab no cloo wat
dat meenz.do we kats hab uh sense uf tyme? I dunt ..whut ez tyme inyhoo ?

gunnit n Happi Nee Yeer
Old January 1st 18, 04:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Happee Mew Yeer to awl RPCCers!

Sundance
Old January 2nd 18, 01:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:36:41 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Hai
Da hoomis r goin nutz cuz da yeer is gonna be difuruunt n ai hab no cloo wat
dat meenz.do we kats hab uh sense uf tyme? I dunt ..whut ez tyme inyhoo ?

gunnit n Happi Nee Yeer

Meowmie Kyla x planed ubaot wat tyme iz n ai wyl beh 1 yeer old in uh week uh huh
Luvz-BOOKS
Old January 4th 18, 08:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Delectable Glider

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 9:36:41 PM UTC-5, wrote:
Hai
Da hoomis r goin nutz cuz da yeer is gonna be difuruunt n ai hab no cloo wat
dat meenz.do we kats hab uh sense uf tyme? I dunt ..whut ez tyme inyhoo ?

gunnit n Happi Nee Yeer

Happy New Year's, good friends! A small bit late, but I'm glad I get to wish you all good luck in the next year!
Old January 6th 18, 05:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Sunday, December 31, 2017 at 6:36:41 PM UTC-8, wrote:
Hai
Da hoomis r goin nutz cuz da yeer is gonna be difuruunt n ai hab no cloo wat
dat meenz.do we kats hab uh sense uf tyme? I dunt ..whut ez tyme inyhoo ?

gunnit n Happi Nee Yeer

Hapy New Ear. Meowmee an PawPaw hav uh great big cold. Dey got it furr Kissamouse an kudint even go to kissamousee wiff realitives. . Dey boff styll hab it.
But az long az they dun't furrget tu feed me....I yam HoKay. Soon I wyll pozt da Officers...be thinkin ov fillin som portant posisishunz.

Pit2nya
Old January 6th 18, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

If yoo iz goin to fill da pozishun of Diplocat to Furrance, Hercule telled myownself dat he will hab Rebecca's paperz shipped to wharebber da noo diplocat wantz dem. I went to vizzit hizownself, an he had hizown staff pack efurryfing up. I fingk he iz klozin up da villa fur a wile an goin on a retreet, but he sez hiz band an orkestra kan karry on wifowt hizself in da meentime.

Sundance