Picture of Luna and the little ones

Old August 11th 03, 05:13 PM
Victor M. Martinez

Default Picture of Luna and the little ones

I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
http://tinyurl.com/g4dw

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

Old August 11th 03, 06:09 PM
polonca12000

They look adorable!
Best wishes,
--
Polonca & Soncek

Old August 11th 03, 07:20 PM
Karen Chuplis

in article ,
Victor M. Martinez at
wrote on 8/11/03 11:13 AM:

I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
http://tinyurl.com/g4dw

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

That should be framed and hung it is so adorable and such a good picture.
Big AWWWWWWwwwwwwwwww.

Karen

Old August 11th 03, 09:48 PM
Steve Touchstone

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 11:13:40 -0500, "Victor M. Martinez"
wrote:

I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
http://tinyurl.com/g4dw

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

what a nice picture - thanks for posting it ;-)
Old August 11th 03, 11:42 PM
Brenda Watkins

"Victor M. Martinez" wrote in message
I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
http://tinyurl.com/g4dw

Victor M. Martinez

http://www.che.utexas.edu/~martiv

awwwwwwwwwww - how sweet!
Brenda

Old August 11th 03, 11:45 PM
lrulan

oh, Victor. That is the cutest picture.
Jazz & his mama

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old August 12th 03, 02:47 AM
Stacey

Awwwwwwwww...

Wasn't it you who had such trouble with the last fosters not getting along
with Luna and Issa? If not, forgive my memory....

But these ones look like keepers... dontcha think? LOL

Stacey

Old August 12th 03, 03:30 AM
bewtifulfreak

"CATherine" wrote in message

wrote:

I just had to share this picture I took the other day:
http://tinyurl.com/g4dw

They are all absolutely adorable! Such cute tiny ones, and Luna is so
beautiful.

Dan

I keep getting a page that says Group Error.

Me, too!

Ann

--

http://www.angelfire.com/ca/bewtifulfreak