Women and cats

Old March 18th 04, 12:12 AM
ys

"MaxTransUnit" wrote in message
ys wrote:

"Tommy B" wrote in message
hlink.net...

one comes from Love, one always does "the right thing"

The right thing is what the Creator wants. Not what man or woman wants.

Not
what makes you necessarily feel good, but what is commanded of us.

The problem being that there is disagreement - often violent
disagreement - about "what the Creator wants."

Because of division of the Torah into sub-parts which no longer resemble the
Original.

And whose version of the
Creator is to hold sway?

The word of God as given to Moses.

Witness the myriad splinter sects within every major world religion.
Which one follows the "true" Creator? And within that subset, which one
has the "true" understanding of what the Creator wants?

Chabad.

YS

---

Old March 18th 04, 01:51 AM
Cat Protector

Stop cross-posting already! This stuff does not neet to be in a newsgroup
for cats.

Cat Galaxy: All Cats, All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com
hlink.net...

Old April 7th 04, 01:04 AM
Vincent Wilcox

Sheena Weston wrote:
Why is it that cats generally make better pets for women, where
dogs usually make better pets for men? Of course, there are
always exceptions.

For the very reasons you give.

Old April 14th 04, 07:34 AM
Gee

"Paul Gold" wrote in message

Despite the name an Australian Shepherd in an American breed.

Actually no. They are of Spanish origin. Judging by "Australian Shepard"
book by Joseph Hartnagle, "Australian Shepards were introduced to Australia
from the Basque region in the Pyrenees Mountains between Spain and France.
For luck of employment(sheep herding) in their own land, the Basque migrated
to other countries taking the dogs.They acquired the name as they arrived in
the USA with the boatloads of Australian sheep. This took place in early
1900s as the American wool market was rising" " The Prado museum in Madrid,
Spain houses paintings that ilustrates these dogs" At that time, sheep
hearding was a major economy in Spain and sheep dogs(Australian Shepards)
were legaly protected even then.

They
weigh about 45lbs and look somewhat like a BorderCollie.

Great frisbee dogs and very smart like a Border Collie. For more info
http://www.akc.org/breeds/recbreeds/breeds_a.cfm

Yeah absolutely, stunningly gorgeous, very intelligent and very active.
Lived with one for a while(flatmate's), was totally in love with it, and
heartbroken when moved out. I will definitly get one when I have my place.
Shame they dock their tails traditionally, please if you get one, find a
breeder that doesn;t allow tail docking.

Gee

Old April 14th 04, 07:38 AM
Gee

"Pooh Bear" wrote in message

Cat Protector wrote:

You are joking right? Most of the women I meet are dog lovers. I would

love
to find a woman who loves cats. Also I do not think of my cats as pets.

They
are family to me.

A dog would of course consider *you* family.

Actually a part of the "pack". Yes, just like wolves, dogs are pack animals,
and like to live in a hierarchical group which is why they must know their
place in home, so they know weather they should lead or relax and follow.

Assuming it stopped to think of course.

With all due respect, how would you know what dog is thinking about. We
humans don;t speak nor understand any animal language. So really, we don;t
know what they think or why.

Gee