OT Other pets

Old May 8th 08, 01:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
---MIKE---

Default OT Other pets

My other "pets" arrived on Tuesday - right on schedule. A hummingbird
on my feeder. This is the third year in a row that they arrived on May
6th.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Old May 8th 08, 04:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

---MIKE--- wrote:
My other "pets" arrived on Tuesday - right on schedule. A hummingbird
on my feeder. This is the third year in a row that they arrived on
May 6th.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44° 15' N - Elevation 1580')

I wonder if Mom needs to replenish her "nectar" yet. We had hummers coming
there in March. They are so cute!

Jill

Old May 8th 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque)

---MIKE--- wrote:
My other "pets" arrived on Tuesday - right on schedule. A hummingbird
on my feeder. This is the third year in a row that they arrived on May
6th.

Just don't arrange any media coverage for next year! Remember the
famous Capistrano swallows. (They ALWAYS returned on the same date,
every year - until the year there was a big media circus arranged to
televise th event, and the swallows failed to cooperate.)
Old May 10th 08, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sherry

On May 8, 7:48*am, (---MIKE---) wrote:
My other "pets" arrived on Tuesday - right on schedule. *A hummingbird
on my feeder. *This is the third year in a row that they arrived on May
6th.

* * * * * * * * * ---MIKE---In the White Mountains of New Hampshire

* (44° 15' *N - Elevation 1580')

Wow, that's amazing, that they came on the same day each year! I love
those little birds. I did buy a feeder for them, but it always ends up
covered with DH's honey bees so I finally just took it down.

Sherry