Nize Surprize

Old November 14th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Nize Surprize

Soft and I have often questioned the practices of my vet. He is not a
people person. You have to practically pull teeth to get him to answer a
question. Like, why he didn't give Willow pain medicine. When cornered he
said it was because she was so small and, he was afraid that the amount that
would help her could be too much. Now, had he said that in the beginning,
but he didn't. If you saw her now, you would know he did the right thing.

Right after my husband died, Scooter lost 20 pounds, she was his dog, and
lost most of her hair. I talked to him then about what to do with her, she
was miserable. He wouldn't agree to anything. This time he said it was
because he wasn't sure if I was concerned about her or myself and didn't
want me to do anything I would be sorry for later. Wish he had said that
then could have straightened him out PDQ, This time, he had no problem but
she spent a bad time on account of it.

All in all he is a good man, means well. I came home today and they had
sent me a small bouquet of flowers. Was so sweet of them. The tech said he
hated more than anything to have to end a life and only did it when
necessary.

Old November 14th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

You've got a great vet. I look for vets who love my pets and have the favor
returned. If a new vet spends a lot of time charming me, and not so much
examining my pet, I get pretty suspicious. Sometimes I don't like my vet
very much, b/c s/he doesn't like or care about me. But oh how they care
about my furz! And that's the bottom line.
KathyG

: