meow Willow, OT, n Mz Piglet

Old August 12th 09, 04:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default meow Willow, OT, n Mz Piglet

Hihi dere...
I know da gramby iz off on hur bakashun n me n thuh Kits thot iffen yood
wike usses tew port over dere n pick yourownselfs up n we cood port sumplase
fun n hab a gud time wile da gramby is gone. Dere's lotsa pwases we kan go
n fun fings tew do n I bet yoo r getttin bored hoam alone.
Ya wanna maybe port tew The Moon n frow rox intew bwak holes, den mabbee go
bak tew thuh Second World for awhile?
Letz go hab sum fun. Et beets trashing thuh hoam.

Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat

Old August 12th 09, 06:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hihi dere...
I know da gramby iz off on hur bakashun n me n thuh Kits thot iffen yood
wike usses tew port over dere n pick yourownselfs up n we cood port sumplase
fun n hab a gud time wile da gramby is gone. Dere's lotsa pwases we kan go
n fun fings tew do n I bet yoo r getttin bored hoam alone.
Ya wanna maybe port tew The Moon n frow rox intew bwak holes, den mabbee go
bak tew thuh Second World for awhile?
Letz go hab sum fun. Et beets trashing thuh hoam.

Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat

Ore wee cud seeng
Flymeetoda moonanlet mee dancamung da stars"
TuTu
Old August 12th 09, 06:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FeLiX the CaT

Dis kitty (FeLiX) iz gowing to wun away fum hoam. dis kitty kan doo
vairy menni twiks - weiy more dan moast kitties. Dis kitty is knot
likking to show awf or finking dis F'lix iz bedder dan uvver kitties
or humins cuz of da twiks - But awl da hoomins in dis werld fink dis
kitty shud do ownwee wun or two twiks cuz mor dan dat iz not normell.
Da uvvers fink F'lix shud do afew nohrmel twiks an den tel awl da
uvver wuns howw to doo dees twiks too. But dat make all da kitties and
hoomins da same - lighke woebbots. F'lix wance to wiv fur evver
doowing nu twiks so dat da Big Mister anna Misses in da gwate big sky
and inna cwouds and inna widdle buggs n fwowers n wightning n twwees n
wocks n alluv da howl ooniverz nose dat wee nose dat dey can dew more
twiks dan FeLx can evven kount. All doze books an fings da hoomins
cawling 'God' izz just pwactice. But wenn F'ix sezz to da hoomins
"meow meow meow" dat all dey heres. Dey not gnow wut FeL'X sez.

Sew FeLiX iz gowing to wun awai. But Fe'iX wil miss da two widdle
kitties he bean tayking caruv. But F'lix gnot want to wun aweigh
beclawz derr iz a vewy speshul kitty F'Lix nevver evven getted to meow
wiss or pway wiss. But iffin dat speshul kitty likes all da hoominz an
da normels an knot wike Felix too mutch (wich iz ok cuz Felix lighke
hisselph (an duz like uzzer kitties too)) denn he gowing to wun vewwy
fast aweigh intoo sum uzzer plaze dat no wons wud twy to keep Felix
fwum dowing hiz twiks.

But F'Lix iz allsow a skare-d-cat so maybee he wiw wun aweigh den
getzkared an wun bak home - but den da hoomins will get mad at Felix
an den he will bee to sad and maybee not do n e more twiks.

http://comicrazys.com/2008/12/07/fel...-otto-messmer/

Old August 13th 09, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Mosey =^..^= wrote:
Hihi dere...
I know da gramby iz off on hur bakashun n me n thuh Kits thot iffen yood
wike usses tew port over dere n pick yourownselfs up n we cood port
sumplase fun n hab a gud time wile da gramby is gone. Dere's lotsa
pwases we kan go n fun fings tew do n I bet yoo r getttin bored hoam
alone.
Ya wanna maybe port tew The Moon n frow rox intew bwak holes, den mabbee
go bak tew thuh Second World for awhile?
Letz go hab sum fun. Et beets trashing thuh hoam.

Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat

Ore wee cud seeng
Flymeetoda moonanlet mee dancamung da stars"
TuTu

Waffs. yoo gotz a gud voyse TuTu.. wanna heer sumpthin funy? diz post wuz
putted on da Pnik Foyld plase by a nozy greebling n da dumm gy coodnt
unnerstan wat we r tawking abowt.
Usses r singhing wiff yew.. We wike tew singh.
M, M, & BQ

Old August 13th 09, 04:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 10:16:51 -0700 (PDT), FeLiX
the CaT's nimble, little paws typed:

But F'Lix iz allsow a skare-d-cat so maybee he wiw wun aweigh den
getzkared an wun bak home - but den da hoomins will get mad at Felix
an den he will bee to sad and maybee not do n e more twiks.

Aww, don run aweigh Felix!

Mine hooman liked doze owld komix; he sed dey
reminded him ob wen he wuz liddle - an he'z owld
enuf to remembfur dem!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

8/12/2009 11:04:04 PM
Old August 13th 09, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

[...]

FeliX, dunt wury sew mutch bowt fings like twix fur da hoomins. Hab sum nip
wine n mellow owt. Is umkay.
Yoo hab a nise hoam, sayfe, wif fudz n hoomins hoo luffs yerownself n dey
luffs da trix yoo do fur dem tew mayke dem happee n waff. Yoo dunt hafta
show dem awl yer minny trix.
Dont run away frum hoam, jest tayke a bakashun wiff usses n yoo kan show
usses yer trix Wee dunt want yoo tew be sad. Nokitty heer gits tew be
sadd. Nope.
Hang in dere buddy, we er comin tew git yoo n we will port sumpwase fun.
I fink we shud go tew da Moon furst n frow moonrox into bwak hoals n git awl
da dat thots owt uf r hedz n den take it frum dere..whachoo fink bowt dat
FeliX? Innykittty is welcome tew joyne usses.
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat..

http://comicrazys.com/2008/12/07/fel...-otto-messmer/

Bob Qat Waffs Out Laowd

Old August 14th 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FeLiX the CaT

we er comin tew git yoo n we will port sumpwase fun.
I fink we shud go tew da Moon furst n frow moonrox into bwak hoals n git awl
da dat thots owt uf r hedz n den take it frum dere..whachoo fink bowt dat
FeliX? *Innykittty is welcome tew joyne usses.
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat..

Fangks an wess pweez.
Old August 14th 09, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

diz sowndz like fun, da soft anna furri wentedta see furriez mom, so we
trashed owrz howze whilez dey wuz gone... butted we hasta gif demsefz
kredit, furri getted da nip spray anna soft washed alla owrz toyz. well da
onez hersef kuld find... den sprayed alla dem wiffa nip spray, Tiger

Old August 15th 09, 12:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"FeLiX the CaT"
we er comin tew git yoo n we will port sumpwase fun.
I fink we shud go tew da Moon furst n frow moonrox into bwak hoals n git
awl
da dat thots owt uf r hedz n den take it frum dere..whachoo fink bowt dat
FeliX? Innykittty is welcome tew joyne usses.
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat..

Fangks an wess pweez.

Umkay FeLiX , diz wil be a funfun adbenshure. Inna cuppla daze,aftur we
git awl thuh moon stuff paked, we'll kawl yoo n pick yerowwnself up n zoom
to thuh moon.
'mespase' frend FeLIX shood hab lotz uff fuhn wiff awl ufff usses.
Mosey
[Bob Qat sez Hihi Unca FeLIX, nise ta meet'cha]

Old August 15th 09, 12:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Waffs at Tiger , I hadda fealing yoo wuur gonna trash yer pwase, n den yoo
git rewarded wif spray-nip? Yoo gize are sew silly. Wee wood wuff tew hab
yourownselfs come on thuh fun Moon twip wiff ussses. .
Mosey-nipped owt

piglet it home Granby Cat community 28 May 20th 09 07:57 PM
Piglet has returned Granby Cat anecdotes 6 May 13th 09 01:50 PM
Pingink Piglet!! Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 1 January 23rd 09 01:05 AM
Hey OT or Mz Piglet Mosey =^. .^=` Cat community 4 July 6th 08 01:19 AM
Little Piglet! (cat) jmcquown Cat anecdotes 1 February 8th 06 05:20 PM