Tribyewt tu Amber an Nevaeh

Old October 30th 18, 04:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Tribyewt tu Amber an Nevaeh

Cyrus wuns agin woks tu da podium, sighs and begins tu speak.

Amber waz fownd wanduring da street wen she waz jist a liddle kitty by wun uv meowmie'z frendz. She noo dat meowmie luvved oranj gurlkittiez an asked meowmie if she wud lyke tu hav hur. Amber waz a furry pretty long furred oranj gurl wif punkin kolor ayes so of kowrs meowmie sed yes. Amber waz furry sweet wen she waz liddle but wen she got biggur she got nastee an growled alla tyme. She skared us but meowmie jist laffed at hur. Wun day she growled an hissed at da rong kitty and dey attaked hur. Meowmie moved hur intu da offis aftur dat. She seemed tu get along wif Elena an da offur kitty in da offis but wuns in awyl she deesidid tu go for a wok down da hall but endid up running bak to da offis dor kuz sumwun waz chasing hur. Wun day she waz unnuer da bookkays an daddee told meowmie to kum kwik cuz Amber was not duing furry gud. Meowmie pikked hur up an held hur for a few minits but den Amber had a seezur an befor meowmie cud du enyfinf Amber startid hur jurnee tu da Bridj. It waz all furry suddin an we ar al in shok.

Nevaeh waz a stray dat startid hanging arownd so uv kowrs meowmie startid feeding him. It waz winter and wuns meowie startid feeding him, he dint leev. Eny tyme meowmie went intu da kitchin he was always der. So daddee put a cat tree owt der wif a nys warm blankee an a liddur box. Dat mayd him furry happy. On da koldist day uv da wintur meowmie opend da dor tu tayk owt hiz fud an he woked rite in! Der waz no hissing or growling and datz wen he bekaym a Rennie kid. Effurywun lyked Nevaeh an we wur all fiurruy sad wen he went tu da Bridj. Till we meet agin Nevaeh. We miss yu.
Old October 30th 18, 06:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

I iz sorree fur yurown loss. Amber an Nevzeh sownz like mostly nice kitteez (essept fur da growlin part, but sumtimez a kittee juss haz to growl).

Sundance
Old October 31st 18, 06:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PIPPS and or BOOKS

On Tuesday, October 30, 2018 at 8:21:05 AM UTC-7, wrote:
[...]

weh iz saWRY FUR yer losses BOOKS n Pipps