Yay! An Archie McPhee birfday present!

Old February 24th 07, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

Default Yay! An Archie McPhee birfday present!

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007 20:29:24 -0600, Mark Edwards
yodeled:

My dear, sweet wifey has figured out what to get me for my Not_Birfday
this year, which birfday (my 13th) I won't have until next year. She
ordered this for my 39th Not_Birfday:

http://www.mcphee.com/items/M6106.html

A big latex vulture! Someone to keep an eye on me, in case I stumble,
fall, bash my head open or just generally do something physically
harmful. I'm sure it will help me stay awake in case it decides that
I'm Not Really Sleeping.

For those who don't know, Archie McPhee is one of the primo sites for
ordering gag gifts for weird people...

Hugs and Purrs,
Mark

The Arrival of the Archie McPhee catalog is a big event around here.
Got fezzes?

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old March 1st 07, 02:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley via CatKB.com

Kreisleriana wrote:

The Arrival of the Archie McPhee catalog is a big event around here.
Got fezzes?

I just looked at the website- do they sell to the UK? Wanna Nunzilla, a
Create a Commie and about 300 other things!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old March 1st 07, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Thu, 01 Mar 2007 13:21:26 GMT, "Lesley via CatKB.com" u27720@uwe
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

The Arrival of the Archie McPhee catalog is a big event around here.
Got fezzes?

I just looked at the website- do they sell to the UK? Wanna Nunzilla, a
Create a Commie and about 300 other things!

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

I gave my brother Nunzilla one year. And the Boxing Nun-- but he
broke it. :P

I always like the singing Ninja hamster.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War

Yay! An Archie McPhee birfday present! Joy Cat anecdotes 6 February 25th 07 02:35 AM
Archie is missing again Susan M Cat anecdotes 16 July 8th 06 04:38 AM
Archie update Susan M Cat anecdotes 9 March 17th 05 05:54 PM
More purrs for Archie Susan M Cat anecdotes 18 March 8th 05 02:24 AM
Purrs for Archie Susan M Cat anecdotes 24 January 19th 05 05:03 AM