Sunrise, Hous of Coan 1995-7/1/2011

Old July 4th 11, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default Sunrise, Hous of Coan 1995-7/1/2011

MH howldez hiz missee kloze, itz awayz beree sad when we loses a howze
magte, but ifin ursef wuz raized togefur itz xtra hard, da trudi anna OEJ
still onze in a while callz fur da tv kitty, MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Jul 2, 10:26 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
qweetlee a porter twinklez anna da mancat MH stepz owt anna goes ta sit
kloze to hisown missee...he howez herown paw anna hopez he kam make hersef
not hurt so bad

Missy leans herown head against MH's manly chest She is mine sisfer
AN mine sisfer-in-paw. I can memember her wiff mine brofur an I hop
dat dey are togeffur gnow. Fangyu four coming offer.

--
Missy

Old July 4th 11, 02:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

Sew shee wen to da Bridj frum a deep gnap and will stay wiff mine Mommy
an wiff her wink an awl ob our othr frenz at da Bridj until we join
herseff.

Uncl Bill cannot see da screan furry well, so I will seigh moar later.

Oh dear - dis is so sad. I am so sorry. We will all miss Sunrise furry
much. We will be purrin for da hearts of all of you who age grieving.

Ranger
for his house
Old July 4th 11, 06:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
Despite da menny purrs dat shee receevd and da duvoted care ob da
hoomins an her doggy da Bear, Sunrise gotted tired and din't wike
eeting anymore. An shee wanned to see her Wink, da Winnie.

Sew shee wen to da Bridj frum a deep gnap and will stay wiff mine
Mommy an wiff her wink an awl ob our othr frenz at da Bridj until we
join herseff.

Uncl Bill cannot see da screan furry well, so I will seigh moar later.

--
Sunrise, for her tearful Hous, waiting for da memerees to heel usses

Belated purrz furr Sunrise and catdolences tu hur famblee.
It wuzza bwessed wae to start off tu da Bridge, she wyll be hapy an
helfy dere

Pit2nya, hunkering down to purrrrrrr.

Cinni, Howse uf Koster, April 1995 - April 2011 Da Koster Katz Cat community 17 April 19th 11 06:08 PM
ping sunrise!!! Stormmee Cat community 2 July 10th 10 04:51 AM
Ping: Sunrise da Pritty One Granby Cat community 16 October 31st 09 10:30 PM
Samanfa's Hous Will in New Haven Cat community 2 August 28th 09 08:33 PM
A tribyoot to Winnie, Howze of Coan Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_] Cat community 14 October 18th 08 12:46 AM