Road trip

Old January 21st 04, 08:20 AM
Miss Violette

Tiger returns the head rub wif the same... I thinkz itsa kinda fisie dat
comez outta water so we can cathez itself... Tiger not totally sure
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Mmmmm, iss nice ta haff a gudgud fren like yu, Tiger! headbutt.

Looka
dose kittees ober dere watchin da waves. 'Splain to me Tiger, wass a

grum...
grun... grumminion?

Mlle. Anaïs

--
Cordially,

Sonam Dasara

email: ask-at-electric-hyphen-ink-dot-com

Miss Violette wrote:
a walk onna beach would be nice, Tiger taking his friendz paw and
starting ta walk
Sonam Dasara wrote in message
Hihi, Tiger,

Now dat we'ze eaten, duz yu wanna walk along da beach or shud
we'ze go anna 'splore onna da pier?

Mlle. Anaïs...

Miss Violette wrote:
ShortTail Tom wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
I nefur hunted dem eifur anna you isa right, Dyna isa very smart
kitty, anna her is veryvery nice and pleazant ta be round alzo.
You can waitz wif uses ta see what happinz, I wantz ta see ifin
dey comez out all ez like alzo, OEJ, hopin Dyna isa right

So does anykitty know when dose grummiom fishies are supposed to
come out of de wadder?

STT

Dis isa Dyna's depment, butted here is whatted ima doin, I isa gonna
set right here anna eatz oneof dese sammiches myown brofure gaved
me, want one? itsa whole nip bread wif nipcheesey spread, he gived
me a bunchof dem cause he wasnt sure how long we wuuld hafta
wait... OEJ, openein her basket

Old January 21st 04, 02:38 PM
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat

Miss Violette wrote:

*TV is thrilled to hep*

I think they just wanna getz enuf back orz furwurd ta see dem fishies, TV
not zatly sure

Thank you for your kind assistance, Sir TV.
gives TV a nose nuzzle

Ok, everykitty, the teleporter is ready now. It's set to teleport us
forward just about a month, so we can catch the next grunnion run.

Cleopatra

Old January 21st 04, 02:46 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
*trudi finishes her last bite and stands up stretches and puts her front
paws onna handle...*

I willz push from da back anna you guide uses into the porter, Trudi

Fangu, Trudi! Itz will be inneresting to see if Cleo really can fix the
'porter to go to the next grummiomm run. I fing it would be pretty fun
to be able to catch fishies dat come up out of de water all by deir
ownselves.

Tabitha

Old January 21st 04, 06:44 PM
Sonam Dasara

I asked the furless one telepathically bout dese grunnions, anna he said
dat wen he wuz inna Sanna Monika it wuz inna da summer ov '66 anna he wuz in
a VW van wit frens onna way to San Francisco followin da Dead, so it wuz all
a liddle foggy. Funny, but Ize don see no fogs heer, anna why wood anyhooman
follow dose dat wuz dead? Sumtimes da furless one is useless, know wat Ize
means, Tiger?

Wanna go in da 'porter or cuddle onna blankey anna watch da waves whiles
we'ze wait fur da party?

Mlle. Anaïs

Old January 21st 04, 11:03 PM
Amelia T Cat

Thank you for your kind assistance, Sir TV.
gives TV a nose nuzzle

Ok, everykitty, the teleporter is ready now. It's set to teleport us
forward just about a month, so we can catch the next grunnion run.

Cleopatra

Ok, I'm ready! I can handle a little water on my fur, even if it is a
little salty. When are we going to go get those fishies? I'm all set.

Amelia

Old January 22nd 04, 07:12 AM
Sylvia M.

" Thank you for your kind assistance, Sir TV.
gives TV a nose nuzzle

Ok, everykitty, the teleporter is ready now. It's set to teleport us
forward just about a month, so we can catch the next grunnion run.

Cleopatra

Ok, I'm ready! I can handle a little water on my fur, even if it is a
little salty. When are we going to go get those fishies? I'm all set.

Amelia

Dyna comes running up holding a plastic grocery bag into which are stuffed
several rolled-up plastic grocery bags

Ho Kay, I yam reddy. Deeze ar tu put awla da grunnyun intu.