Update Texas woman w/ spine infection

Old January 27th 05, 12:10 AM
Annie Wxill

Default Update Texas woman w/ spine infection

Thank you to all who responded to my purr request for my co-worker's wife
who is in the hospital with a spinal infection.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get back with everyone, but RL got in the way.
Anyway, the husband was back at work today and said that his wife is still
in the hospital, and will be there for about another week, but, the really
good news is that she apparently has turned the corner and the doctors say
she should have a complete recovery eventually. She called him while he was
at work and told him the doctors had decided to move her into a rehab unit.
Once again, the power of purr is prevailing.
My co-worker was touched when I told him that so many people were thinking
about him and his wife.
Thank you many times over.
Annie

Old January 27th 05, 12:26 AM
Christine Burel

Awesome news -- I'm so glad to hear this!
Purrs continuing!
Christine

Old January 27th 05, 12:48 AM
mlbriggs

On Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:10:10 -0600, Annie Wxill wrote:

Thank you to all who responded to my purr request for my co-worker's wife
who is in the hospital with a spinal infection.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get back with everyone, but RL got in the way.
Anyway, the husband was back at work today and said that his wife is still
in the hospital, and will be there for about another week, but, the really
good news is that she apparently has turned the corner and the doctors say
she should have a complete recovery eventually. She called him while he was
at work and told him the doctors had decided to move her into a rehab unit.
Once again, the power of purr is prevailing.
My co-worker was touched when I told him that so many people were thinking
about him and his wife.
Thank you many times over.
Annie

Will send rehab purrs for fast results. MLB
Old January 27th 05, 02:00 AM
Cheryl

On Wed 26 Jan 2005 07:10:10p, Annie Wxill wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
):

Thank you to all who responded to my purr request for my
co-worker's wife who is in the hospital with a spinal infection.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get back with everyone, but RL got in
the way. Anyway, the husband was back at work today and said
that his wife is still in the hospital, and will be there for
about another week, but, the really good news is that she
apparently has turned the corner and the doctors say she should
have a complete recovery eventually. She called him while he
was at work and told him the doctors had decided to move her
into a rehab unit. Once again, the power of purr is prevailing.
My co-worker was touched when I told him that so many people
were thinking about him and his wife.
Thank you many times over.
Annie

Good news Annie. The all powerful purr. Yeah.

--
Cheryl
Old January 27th 05, 02:39 AM
Gabey8

Here come some more prayers for her continued recovery. And now that we
have a couple of purrers in the family again, this time I can add purrs
into the mix, too.

I'm glad the news is good. I hope she keeps beating this infection and
makes a complete recovery ASAP

Donna, Captain (purrrr) and Stanley (rrrrumble)

Old January 27th 05, 04:56 AM
Julie Cook

Annie Wxill wrote:

Thank you to all who responded to my purr request for my co-worker's wife
who is in the hospital with a spinal infection.
I'm sorry I wasn't able to get back with everyone, but RL got in the way.
Anyway, the husband was back at work today and said that his wife is still
in the hospital, and will be there for about another week, but, the really
good news is that she apparently has turned the corner and the doctors say
she should have a complete recovery eventually. She called him while he was
at work and told him the doctors had decided to move her into a rehab unit.
Once again, the power of purr is prevailing.
My co-worker was touched when I told him that so many people were thinking
about him and his wife.
Thank you many times over.
Annie

We shall continue to send purrs for your co-workers wife in hopes that
her rehab is swift and painless.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam
Old January 27th 05, 07:51 AM
Tanada

Annie Wxill wrote:

Anyway, the husband was back at work today and said that his wife is still
in the hospital, and will be there for about another week, but, the really
good news is that she apparently has turned the corner and the doctors say
she should have a complete recovery eventually. She called him while he was
at work and told him the doctors had decided to move her into a rehab unit.
Once again, the power of purr is prevailing.

Am keeping those motors going for her. Lots of healing thoughts and
wishes coming from the hoomin contingent as well

Pam S.
Old January 28th 05, 10:46 AM
polonca12000

That's wonderful!