a very long Tribute to Miss Violette

Old October 16th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default a very long Tribute to Miss Violette

six cats approach the podium and all are clad in variety of togas, but each
has silver and violet trim to honor the former head of their house...

The large yellow mancat steps furwurd and says;

Mine furndz az you know Miss violette wented to da bridge lazt year duin the
ball, we did feel dat we wuz in so muc pain dat we didn't honur hersef
properly, so we azked da hooman ta luk up some pozts so we kuld write somfin
apurpriate... we learened dat der wuz manymany very kind messages furm all
ofur da world anna we alzo realized dat Miss Violette's wurdz wuuld be da
bezt trbute we kuuld gif hersef... I duz wantsa say dat ifin it wuzint fur
Miss Violette da six of uses you see standin befur yourselfz wuuld purbably
not haf diz one true home, and fur dat we iz eternalli grateful, diz iz long
anna we iz sorri fur dat butted we wanted ta share, I hopez your monitorz
duzint get hurted furm soft'z leakin allofur deze messagez, Tiger who then
reads owt lowd;

Date: Saturday, February 16, 2002 1:00 PM

My name is Miss Violette. I live with 4 other felines and 2 terribly poorly
trained humans. We have managed to control the mind of the soft one in
order that we might read news groups and we like this one the best.
Unfortunately we are not sure if she will ever be bright enough to ever type
in a really acceptable manner. If it is alright that we get her to type in
mostly humanspeak we may be able to visit more often. I am around 4 years
old and I used to live in the outside. I am all black except for my white
throat medallion. I am a girlcat and I have green eyes. If this method of
typing is acceptable then we will visit more often. Please let us know and
I will introduce the rest of the family.

Miss Violette.

Tiger finishes reading and says you know she wuzint really black, she was a
smoked kitty, her furz luked black unless you ruffled it backwards anna it
wuz white unnerneath, when ted removed a mole furm herown side da furz kamed
back in white at furzt den turned black when they getted long enuf...

Diz iz how Miss Violette camed to lif wif furri anna soft, Furri alla time
sayed dat miss Violette wuz soft's familar, whatefur dat iz, Tiger

Date: Saturday, February 16, 2002 1:27 PM

Hi Molly and Simon,

I was very young when I came to these two humans. The soft one was feeding
some other outside bully cats and they wouldn't let me have any food. When
the Furry one saw this he felt kinda sorry for me even though he wasn't a
big cat person. He made some remark about cat claws on his bare back while
younger and so inside cats were not an option. I waited patiently and acted
like a proper girlcat and one day he said that if I always acted as polite
as I was that day he wouldn't mind if I came in.. So I got up and wound
around his legs and went into their in and the rest is history... They are
not the smartest creatures but they love me and until I met them I think
every other human had ended up being mean so I feel pretty good about them.
That is my whole story. I also live with Mr. TV and Miss One Eyed Jack both
who are my children and littermates, We share With Mr. Tiger, who is a big
burly boycat and Miss Trudi, The youngest. They all have interesting
stories but I fear the human is waking from her trance and this is getting
long so I will write their stories in a little while in separate messages.

Thank You for welcoming me.

Miss Violette.

Diz iza pozt of whut happened atta ball, der wuz some ofur poztz where she
azked somecatz ifin dey wanted ta ride da ferris wheel anna somecatz rided
wif hersef, diz iz when hersef knew somfin wuz gonna happin;

Date: Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:28 PM

Miss Violette signals her family that she is ready to go for her ride, they
along with assorted friends go to the wheel and take a wonderful ride on the
giant wheel, on one of the trips around the wheel stops just when Miss
Violette is at the top...

She stares intently at the stars... she looks and looks and finally sees the
cluster she has been seeking, a tiny sparkle unnoticed by the others lets
her see the gate open and sitting there waiting is Simon, Tami, and Niki
these are the 3 cats that soft had before she was fully grown herself...
just behind them sit 2 large D*gs... Cassey and Spanky, These are Soft's
dog guides, and on the other side of the three cats sits Tiffany, a
beautiful afghan hound that helped furry learn about caring for long haired
creatures and many other lessons...

They all smile at Violette letting her know that she has done a fine job of
caring for soft and furry, they are all happy and healthy and look and feel
wonderful... Then Violette sees her six kittens that went to the bridge so
very early and then from behind them all walks Brownie the daddy to both
sets of her kittens... and last but not least there is sailor bailer
brown!!! What a wonderful family is waiting for Violette...

Then the wheel begins to turn again and Violette must decide what to do...

Diz iz when hersef wuz purty sure whut wuz gonna happin;

Date: Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:51 PM

After the nice time outside in the park Violette slowly walks back inside,
gets into the porter and sees a few more hoomans on the group, Samantha's
hoomans, Nathan's mamma, Jan, and the especially special, daddy of anni s...
She goes all around and sees every hooman who has been nice to her, GM's
mom, Felix's mom, She does take a very long look at the snack in the cage
but decides against a try...

Then she comes back to the ball and once again signals her family to follow,
She also asks Anni s and Cleopatra and Harri to come with her, she is hoping
that BK, BJ, and raf are there in the crowd but she has just overlooked
them, she is after so very tired...

My friends, When soft woke up today she felt something was wrong, She told
furry that I hadn't come to get petted or eaten any food while soft was at
the pooter for 2 or 3 nights in a row, Furry didn't like the sound of that
and as Soft was upset he came and snatched me from under the headboard and
put me into kitty jail, then off to the TED we went, Furry dropped soft and
me off at the ted because he had a paperwork deadline to meet, while he was
gone, The ted felt of me all over and I was very tired and sleepy but I woke
up very quickly when soft started leaking all over my furz...

TED says they will steal some of my furz and take away part of my insides
tomorrow but if they need to take too much of my inside then I will go
directly to the bridge and I won't ever notice my fur is messed up and I
will wake up happy and healthy at the bridge with all of those who have
taken the next step before me, ...

I don't really feel bad but I refused to eat veal hooman kitten food,
sardines and even heavy whipping cream... I was just last week playing like
a kitten, furry thought it was because of the food they had gotten us, but I
might have ben trying to give them good memories just before I leave, I am
in a good mood and I think I want to stay here but that may not be what bast
has in store for me so if you wouldn't mind, please purr for soft and furry
and my house, I love you all very much and hope I will be here for a
longlong time, but if not I will be waiting for you on the other side of the
rainbow...

Miss Violette, She slowly steps down and returns to her cushion and thinks
about all of the nice people in the community, Then she pops out just for a
minute to see Corey and Fred and she comes back to think if she has visited
everyone...

Tiger turns to a small tuxido kittygirlcat and says, Trudi is going to
repeat the message Miss Violette asked her to do last year... the smal
tuxido girl begins...

Date: Saturday, October 22, 2005 4:12 AM

*a small shaken tuxedo girlcat makes her way a bit unsteadily to the podium,
Her family is with her, Tiger is between TV and OEJ, helping to steady them,
Anni s and Cleopatra are behind the family, The cooper cats are nearby...*

I have come here today to tell you about Miss Violette's last day... Takes
Deep breath, She asked mineself to do it because I speaks the bestest hooman
of the four of uses that is left an she wanted her story to be as
understandable for the hoomans as possible, After she talked to all of you
she 'ported back to soft and Furry, They made her the only cat for the
evening, we waited in the bedroom while she got her own Nip party and She
got her own Kitty Buffet that had wellness Dry, 2 flavors, Heavy whipping
cream, hooman kitten veal food and sardines... She really liked the nip and
rolled a bit in it and tried to eat some, then when Furry put her on the
buffet, she licked at the veal and sniffed the sardines but she didn't like
them at all, then there was her very favorite, whipping cream, she licked a
bit of it and had too much trouble swallowing to have much, then Furry put
her on Soft's feet on the couch, They wanted it to be a normal night for her
and as pleasant as possible, Miss Violette even smacked a cover greebling
while she laid on Soft's legs and the favorite red flannel blankie. She
felt happy enough she even groomed her fur a bit and Soft and Furry got some
hope that getting fluids might have made enough of a difference that in a
little she might want to eat...

After a bit Furry brought OEJ to see Miss Violette, they sniffed noses and
Furry let OEJ have the veal, OEJ didn't like the sardines and she tasted the
whipping cream. Then Furry brought mineself to see Miss Violette, and for
once she didn't smack me or boss me around. She just sniffed at me and then
went back to washing her furs... Then Furry brought Tiger, They sniffed
noses and Miss Violette said something to him but it was very quiet and she
didn't hit him or run away, That confused Tiger but he was happy she didn't
smack him, and then Tiger drank some cream and ate some of everything else
except for the sardines... Then Furry brought TV to see Miss Violette and
they sniffed noses and TV ate some Veal and everybody was happy except Furry
and Soft were pretty leaky and they petted all of uses a whole bunch...

At 10:00 Furry took all of the food into the big bathroom and we all went in
there with him and soft and Miss Violette stayed on the couch, the rest of
us didn't like this but Miss Violette couldn't have food or water and Soft
and Furry didn't want her to have to be alone all night and they wanted uses
to have food so that is how it was...
From then until 4:30 Soft stayed awake and laid on the couch and talked to
Miss Violette, Miss Violette stayed with soft most of the night and only got
up and walked around a couple of times...Then Furry got up and started
getting ready and Soft took a little nap... Then they took Miss Violette in
the kitty jail to see the TED again...

When the three of them gotted to the TED Sharon the TED helper had Soft sign
stuff and then they went into a room and played and petted each other and
Furry taked some pictures, he sayed they wasn't very good but Miss Violette
doesn't like the picture box so that was that. She petted soft and Furry a
bunch but got a bit hissed off at being leaked on so much... Then She went
with Sharon and Furry and Soft just sat in the car for a while, and then
they ate food and the ted stole some of Violette's Fur and then she was
looking for the sick parts of Miss Violette and found that her whole left
kidney was dead beclawze of cancermonsterz and 3/4 of the right kidney was
also dead. The TED called Soft on the ringy thingy and told her the sad
news, Soft asked manymany questions and the TED was very patient and honest
and told soft that Miss Violette couldn't be saved and the best that could
happen is that she could live one more month and it would not be happy
because of no kidney function and trying to heal from the surgery The ted
told Soft that Miss Violette was a perfectly healthy cat in every other way
except she had no kidney function and then soft asked the TED what she would
do if it were her kitty, and the TED said she would help her go, so that is
what soft said for the TED to do and Miss Violette, wented to the bridge to
be with the rest of our family that has already taken the next step and is
waiting there for uses...

I is sorry this is so long but I know Miss Violette would want you to know
all of these things, and I am sure she would want me to thank you all for
your purrs, prayers, well wishes and the good times she had with all of
you...

*small tuxedo girlcat bows her head and then leaves podium followed by her
family, OEJ and TV walk on either side of Tiger and the winks and friends...
they go outside to wave at a cluster of stars that seem just a bit brighter
than they did last night when Miss Violette first located them...

Miss Violette 1997 2005

Old October 16th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Mon, 16 Oct 2006 12:13:32 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

six cats approach the podium and all are clad in variety of togas, but each
has silver and violet trim to honor the former head of their house...

The large yellow mancat steps furwurd and says;

Mine furndz az you know Miss violette wented to da bridge lazt year duin the
ball, we did feel dat we wuz in so muc pain dat we didn't honur hersef
properly,
gennle snippy

[snif] Dat was a furry tuchink tribyout to my friend and
sisfur-in-paw, Violette. Fangu fur sharing dis wif da kommunity, my
luf...

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/16/2006 1:31:27 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net

Old October 16th 06, 06:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

PurrsPURRSPurrs dat waz a furry tuchin tryboot. MMS. Miss Violette waz a
special kat an we purrz fur da kitties an hoomin she left behind so da
holes in da hart heel.

Snowflake, Booker an Chappy

Stormmee wrote:
six cats approach the podium and all are clad in variety of togas, but each
has silver and violet trim to honor the former head of their house...

The large yellow mancat steps furwurd and says;

Mine furndz az you know Miss violette wented to da bridge lazt year duin the
ball, we did feel dat we wuz in so muc pain dat we didn't honur hersef

....gently shredded...
Old October 16th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef fur yourown healin purrs, Tiger fur hiz howze

Stormmee wrote:
six cats approach the podium and all are clad in variety of togas, but

each
has silver and violet trim to honor the former head of their house...

The large yellow mancat steps furwurd and says;

Mine furndz az you know Miss violette wented to da bridge lazt year duin

the
ball, we did feel dat we wuz in so muc pain dat we didn't honur hersef

...gently shredded...

Old October 16th 06, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Highland Kitties

Stormmee wrote:
[...]

sniff

Dat wuz a furry touching tribute to a furry special girlcat. Fangu.

Harri Roadcat
for all of the Highland Kitties and hoomins
Old October 16th 06, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

That was such a furry moving tribute to Miss Violette. May all ourz purrs
(luking around at everyone present) help the hurting hearts.

Puddi Cat
(purring away)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old October 16th 06, 09:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef,... you know harri you iz kinda like owrsefz, you getted
yourown onetruehome beclawz of Miss Biolette, Tiger

Old October 17th 06, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Stormmee wrote:
six cats approach the podium and all are clad in variety of togas, but each
has silver and violet trim to honor the former head of their house...

lidle snips...

Dat wuz beeyoutiful...(Charlie, Pacobell and Orangie wif teers in deer
eyzes....an' a Meowmie wif furry clowdy glazzes)