OT Calorie Counter

Old October 23rd 06, 11:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default OT Calorie Counter

anyone got a good site that tells you what calories are in food. The DW has
decide to go on a diet so guess what I am on one now. I can get the
information from the package but looking for like vegetables and fresh
package items

Old October 24th 06, 12:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-10-23 17:46:37 -0500, "Matthew" said:

anyone got a good site that tells you what calories are in food. The
DW has decide to go on a diet so guess what I am on one now. I can get
the information from the package but looking for like vegetables
and fresh package items

I use www.nutritiondata.com nearly daily. It has great features,
including a pantry where you can put recipe ingreients to tell what
they are too. If you have a palm, I use a great little program called
WTtools to record everything I eat, slowly adding in foods to the
database, so I can keep track of fat and fiber as well as activity
level and other great things. It's a wonderful program for 10.00.

Old October 24th 06, 12:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

Matthew wrote:
anyone got a good site that tells you what calories are in food. The DW has
decide to go on a diet so guess what I am on one now. I can get the
information from the package but looking for like vegetables and fresh
package items

I like this one:

http://www.fitday.com/

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old October 24th 06, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Thanks everyone

Hopefully she won't go bonkers like last year or I will have to bury her
b@tch sister

Old October 24th 06, 02:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
anyone got a good site that tells you what calories are in food. The DW
has decide to go on a diet so guess what I am on one now. I can get the
information from the package but looking for like vegetables and
fresh package items

I like this one:

http://www.fitday.com/

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he
Email me he

That's the one I like, too. It has nutritional information, weight log,
lots of good stuff. There is a free online version, but I bought the CD
because I prefer to keep everything on my own computer. I think it cost
about $30.00.

MaryL

Old October 24th 06, 02:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Karen

On 2006-10-23 19:36:01 -0500, "Matthew" said:

Thanks everyone

Hopefully she won't go bonkers like last year or I will have to bury
her b@tch sister

This always seems to happen around the holidays, doesn't it?

Old October 24th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

On 2006-10-23 19:36:01 -0500, "Matthew"
said:

Thanks everyone

Hopefully she won't go bonkers like last year or I will have to bury
her b@tch sister

This always seems to happen around the holidays, doesn't it?

Not till the last couple years her sister came back into the picture she
is a real waste of life. She tell the DW she looks fat but she is at least
150 lbs over weight herself. I have banned her from any family gatherings
at my house due to her back stabbing ways. She constantly complains to the
DW about it but when I pick up the phone she is a lovely. She want to
come to Christmas dinner I told her if the cats speak up in a human voice
and say yes she can. She hung up on me. I told my DW is she wants she can
fly out and be with them please go if she wants. Maybe a lonely Christmas
but that is life

Old October 24th 06, 04:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Go to this USDA link
http://www.ars.usda.gov/Services/docs.htm?docid=5720 and download the
program pcs19.exe and you can have the database on your computer to look
up calories, carbs, fat, protein and all sorts of other info without
even being online. It's very fast and handy, I have the old version
called SR16-1 and love it. Guess it's time I update my own proggy
actually.
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old October 27th 06, 09:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Stormmee

*delurk two sites, www.fitday.com and the usda data base site I can't recall
the ad right now but search for it, fitday lets you track and journal also
helps with protein and vitamin intake, Lee*relurk *4 years on WW
.. .