OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 28th 18, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default OFFSEFFURRZ OV CATMERICA... JAMYUARY, 2018

Pit2nya wrote:

On Thursday, January 25, 2018 at 5:02:10 PM UTC-8, cshenk wrote:
Pit2nya wrote:

On Wednesday, January 24, 2018 at 3:23:26 PM UTC-8, Sundance
and/or Rebecca wrote:
Sweetee, I fingkz dis iz an old list, cuz sniff Rebecca iz
still on it.

Sundance

I yam soooo sorry!
I wyll korrekt it on da mastur copy, an the fynul kopy heer.
MMMEEEEEWWWWWWMMMMMEEEEEE.......Kum Heer!!!! BAD! Bad!!!

Pit2nya

Smile, the problem is conjoining 2 lists I suspect.

I may have time to build you an excel sheet (if you can read those
on your computer) that generates the postable list.

BTW, anyone know if the wall got updated? When I had a computer
fail, I lost the records but she had the SQL to update it from me.

I was only able to re-pull the lists as posted from the past year
(for template use this year, got the whole ceremony). I lost the
emails where she told me the format she needed for HTML but the
spreadsheet generated my reading list and her updating list at the
same time.

P2nya rubs cheek on leg...Fangu fur diz. Meowmee haz excel, yuzez da
lyztz, but haz neffur run a print frum it. Du yu symply hit 'save
as'??? Meowmee kin du dat mutch.

Toony

Meowmie trying to clean it up. Sadly, it is very dorked. Not sure on
the sorting but Cash is now an elder kittah? Nope.