Star - update - saw him

Old January 15th 08, 11:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default Star - update - saw him

Susan M wrote:
snip
If you could all just keep up those purrs for another half hour until
adoptions close, maybe we can get him a forever home!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

Purrs that Star's new slave love him and he has a long and happy life.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old January 15th 08, 01:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana[_3_]

"Susan M" wrote in message
Hi the

I went to the SPCA to visit with Star this afternoon. I didn't go on the
weekend because I didn't want to chance having him out of his cage
visiting while potentially serious adopters were around.

When I got there, they said that a hold had been put on him last night
because it was too late to do the full adoption at the time. The hold is
only good until tonight so I'll know tomorrow AM when I can whether or not
they showed up as planned. Yeah!!!!

I asked if I could visit with him anyway and they said that I could. He
will do so well. After a few minutes of inspecting the strange new room,
he let me pick him up and put him on my lap. He purred and purred and
kneaded and rubbed my hand. He hopped down and kept rubbing my legs and
even laid down and showed me his tummy. He is so TINY. Yikes - half the
size of my boys. After some time, he went to look around the room again.
I called his name gently and he gave Otis' Siamese mrrrp and raised his
back.

SO SWEET. His tail is funny - he has the faint grey rings but it is
rather bushy for such a little short haired boy.

If you could all just keep up those purrs for another half hour until
adoptions close, maybe we can get him a forever home!

Purrs for a sweet little boy to get his good home soon.

Old January 19th 08, 10:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

Susan M wrote:

Hi the

I went to the SPCA to visit with Star this afternoon. I didn't go on
the weekend because I didn't want to chance having him out of his cage
visiting while potentially serious adopters were around.

snip
If you could all just keep up those purrs for another half hour until
adoptions close, maybe we can get him a forever home!

Susan M
Otis and Chester

He is such a cutie! I hope he gets a really great home.
Best wishes,
Polonca and Soncek