Tsoonamee Gweeblings Coming!

Old March 11th 11, 01:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default Tsoonamee Gweeblings Coming!

Da Meowmie gettin weddy to go sumware tew eggzcape cuz we gotz a
Gweebling Alert an 'posed tew drife inland.
Datz on account ob da erfkwake gweeblings in Japan.
She cannot make da pawpaw gitted up outta bed.
I do gnot want to git wet.
An I do gnot want to git intew da carrier caje effur.
Rite now me an meowmie habbing fun in da middl ob da nite.
MeOwy

Old March 11th 11, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia

On Fri, 11 Mar 2011 04:46:43 -0800, MeOwy wrote:

Da Meowmie gettin weddy to go sumware tew eggzcape cuz we gotz a
Gweebling Alert an 'posed tew drife inland. Datz on account ob da
erfkwake gweeblings in Japan. She cannot make da pawpaw gitted up outta
bed. I do gnot want to git wet.
An I do gnot want to git intew da carrier caje effur. Rite now me an
meowmie habbing fun in da middl ob da nite. MeOwy

We heard about the earthquake in Japan this morning. We're all purring
for the humans and kitties and doggies in Japan and Hawaii to be ok. An
8.8 earthquake is HUGE!

Amelia
Old March 11th 11, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

"MeOwy"
Da Meowmie gettin weddy to go sumware tew eggzcape cuz we gotz a
Gweebling Alert an 'posed tew drife inland.
Datz on account ob da erfkwake gweeblings in Japan.
She cannot make da pawpaw gitted up outta bed.
I do gnot want to git wet.
An I do gnot want to git intew da carrier caje effur.
Rite now me an meowmie habbing fun in da middl ob da nite.
MeOwy

Oh mai luff, ai hoap yew n yew famlee r umkay. Doze pixshurs uff dat 8.9
errfqwake en Japan iz horruble. n ai feal sew bad fur da hoominz, catz, n
doggies n uther animalz dere.
et iz sew horrid n mai meowmie haz teerz en hur eyez. PLEESE hab yer meomie
kall mai meowmie n let usses know yew r sayfe.
*nosepoinks* n luffs
Mosey

Old March 11th 11, 10:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Mar 11, 4:57*pm, "Mosey =^..^=" wrote:
"MeOwy"

Da Meowmie gettin weddy to go sumware tew eggzcape cuz we gotz a
Gweebling Alert an 'posed tew drife inland.
Datz on account ob da erfkwake gweeblings in Japan.
She cannot make da pawpaw gitted up outta bed.
I do gnot want to git wet.
An I do gnot want to git intew da carrier caje effur.
Rite now me an meowmie habbing fun in da middl ob da nite.
MeOwy

Oh mai luff, ai hoap yew n yew famlee r umkay. Doze pixshurs uff dat 8.9
errfqwake en Japan iz horruble. *n ai feal sew bad fur da hoominz, catz, n
doggies n uther animalz dere.
et iz sew horrid n mai meowmie haz teerz en hur eyez. *PLEESE hab yer meomie
kall mai meowmie n let usses know yew r sayfe.
*nosepoinks* n luffs
Mosey

We is OK. I purred to da Bast an sew I did gnot git wet or git pooted
in da caje.
Fangyu, Bast.
Itted gnice and sunny now so I wil take a gnap in gnice warm spot.
Da meowmie going to chek on da west ob da town ware itted was
eebakyooayted.
Cuz pawpaw wented down dere to his shop.
MeOwy