hurricane

Old August 27th 11, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
conniepo

Default hurricane

Be safe everyone ... hug those sweet kitties and make sure they all
stay indoors!

Connie
Old August 28th 11, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_4_]

On Sat, 27 Aug 2011 14:50:19 -0700 (PDT), conniepo
wrote:

Be safe everyone ... hug those sweet kitties and make sure they all
stay indoors!

Connie

This is going to be very bad....but, the hurricane is, so far, still
'only' a category one. I hope it doesn't gain in strength any, as it
travels up the towards the bigger cities.
Old August 28th 11, 03:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl[_5_]

wrote:

Be safe everyone ... hug those sweet kitties and make sure they all
stay indoors!

Connie

This is going to be very bad....but, the hurricane is, so far, still
'only' a category one. I hope it doesn't gain in strength any, as it
travels up the towards the bigger cities.

Worse than I expected, from the news out of the US. Unlike Igor last
year, Irene should track well west of us, which is good for us but not
so good for the people in her path.

A Connecticut blog I usually read is down, but I gather they don't have
a lot of power in that state (which, incidentally, is a hard one to
spell correctly!)

(Yes, Canadian sources say eastern Canada will be affected, and I'm in
eastern Canada, but central Canadian reporters tend to forget just how
far east Canada goes, and that there's a good bit of it east of Quebec
and New Brunswick.)

--
Cheryl
Old August 28th 11, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

The Cape, Northern Virginia, D.C., and Bahama North Carolina out of
Raleigh are all O.K. no power. outages,

Old August 28th 11, 05:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

That is to say, no power outages, Not no power.outages!
What a difference a period in the wrong place makes,
even with catchat, which I didn't use.
Smiles,
Sylvia

Old August 28th 11, 06:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

wrote:

[...]

Sorry, not correct. Brother lives in DC area, no power.

wrote:

[...]

63,000 in Virginia Beach, 800,000 no power betwen NC and Virginia
Dominion power.

Old August 28th 11, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

wrote:

[...]

I guess my grandson lives in a different area of DC or didn't want to
worry his mother?

Old August 28th 11, 09:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Friends in North Carolina been without power since around 4 yesterday.

Old August 28th 11, 09:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

Be safe everyone ... hug those sweet kitties and make sure they all
stay indoors!

Connie

Purrs and prayers lovingly sent from our home for those in the hurricane's
path.
Be safe everyone.
I've seen footage of idiots out surfing, swimming and boating in these
winds.
Some people:/

Kyla

Hurricane Ike & Cats Cat Protector Cat health & behaviour 2 September 14th 08 01:19 AM
[ot] Hurricane Dennis Jeanne Hedge Cat anecdotes 10 July 10th 05 08:31 PM
Hurricane Jean Hobbs Cat anecdotes 33 August 19th 04 04:55 PM
Hurricane? Karen Cat anecdotes 6 August 18th 04 02:25 AM