Back on the train

Old February 20th 05, 06:07 PM
Adam

U vote 4 me?

I can't tell you that! It's confidential!

Clarence

[Wap! wap!]

Louise

OW!!! That hurt!!!

Clarence, wondering if he should have the CPD arrest Louise

[Wap! wap! slink slink scurryscurryscurry]

Louise
Old February 20th 05, 10:49 PM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Adam" wrote in message
U vote 4 me?

I can't tell you that! It's confidential!

Clarence

[Wap! wap!]

Louise

OW!!! That hurt!!!

Clarence, wondering if he should have the CPD arrest Louise

[Wap! wap! slink slink scurryscurryscurry]

Louise

I voted furr yu, Louise, kuz we boff hav eer tufftz.

Pitoonya AKA ...

Old February 21st 05, 12:24 AM
ClowderCat

Adam wrote:
U vote 4 me?

I can't tell you that! It's confidential!

Clarence

[Wap! wap!]

Louise

OW!!! That hurt!!!

Clarence, wondering if he should have the CPD arrest Louise

[Wap! wap! slink slink scurryscurryscurry]

Louise

OW!!! OW!!!

Hey, where are you going? I want to whap you back!

Clarence

Old February 21st 05, 12:25 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote in message
U vote 4 me?

I can't tell you that! It's confidential!

Clarence

[Wap! wap!]

Louise

OW!!! That hurt!!!

Clarence, wondering if he should have the CPD arrest Louise

[Wap! wap! slink slink scurryscurryscurry]

Louise

I voted furr yu, Louise, kuz we boff hav eer tufftz.

Pitoonya AKA ...

Are you sure Pitoonya? We'll protect you from Louise if you need to
be.

Chester and Nathan

Old February 21st 05, 01:43 AM
Miss Violette

I iz readi, He takes da paw of his lof to watch two friendz be winked, He iz
very prowd, TV
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote in message
Miss Violette wrote:
duz you suppoze we will get dem jewelz bak soon, I iz catcerned bout

alla
you girlcatz onna train, TV, feeling purtectif

I have a feeling that we're going to be resolving this whole thing very
soon. And I'm quite sure that we'll all be ok. Especially for as long as
it takes for us to teleport over to Clarence's office for Kitty
Schottland's wedwink ceremony.

Speaking of which, shall we teleport over now?

Cleo

Old February 21st 05, 02:52 AM
Miss Violette

Miss Violette "ports in between them, You leave him alone, not only are you
being mean, you are hurting the cat who needs to be in fit shape for this
wink ceremony, Miss Violette

Old February 22nd 05, 01:51 AM
ClowderCat

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"ClowderCat" wrote in message
oups.com...

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote in message
U vote 4 me?

I can't tell you that! It's confidential!

Clarence

[Wap! wap!]

Louise

OW!!! That hurt!!!

Clarence, wondering if he should have the CPD arrest Louise

[Wap! wap! slink slink scurryscurryscurry]

Louise

I voted furr yu, Louise, kuz we boff hav eer tufftz.

Pitoonya AKA ...

Are you sure Pitoonya? We'll protect you from Louise if you need

be.

Chester and Nathan

I reelee did...affurr awl, I didunt want hur tu olny get wun vote.

Pitoonya

OK. I won't whap you for it!

Clarence

Old February 22nd 05, 07:21 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee wrote:
"Adam" wrote in message
U vote 4 me?

I can't tell you that! It's confidential!

Clarence

[Wap! wap!]

Louise

OW!!! That hurt!!!

Clarence, wondering if he should have the CPD arrest Louise

[Wap! wap! slink slink scurryscurryscurry]

Louise

I voted furr yu, Louise, kuz we boff hav eer tufftz.

Pitoonya AKA ...

Are you sure Pitoonya? We'll protect you from Louise if you need

be.

Chester and Nathan

I reelee did...affurr awl, I didunt want hur tu olny get wun vote.

Pitoonya

OK. I won't whap you for it!

Clarence

Ssshhheeeeezzzz Clarence...I wud howp nottid!
Shud I hav wurreed bowt dat?
Shurlee yu kin spayer wun vote.

Pitoonya

Old February 22nd 05, 06:03 PM
Adam

I voted furr yu, Louise, kuz we boff hav eer tufftz.

Pitoonya AKA ...

How? U not hir then.

Louise
Old February 22nd 05, 06:05 PM
Adam

[Wap! wap! slink slink scurryscurryscurry]

Louise

OW!!! OW!!!

Hey, where are you going? I want to whap you back!

Clarence

[From far away we hear Louise go:]

Hisssssssspit!

Louise