Louise Pome

Old August 9th 07, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Default Louise Pome

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 00:46:53 GMT, Adam's nimble, little paws typed:

For Allegra

I sad, not glad
Fat cat not here;
I sometimes bad,
But she not care.

She nice to me,
She treat me well;
So pretty, she;
So sweet her smell.

I sad and wan,
I miss her so.
Fat cat is gone;
Why did she go?

Allegra, 'Leggy,
This is true...
My friend Allegra,
I love you.

From Your Weenie Meanie,
Louise

[snif-snif] Dot was furry tuchink, Louise. Yur a fine kitty to put dis
inta wurdz....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/8/2007 8:42:14 PM
Old August 11th 07, 01:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

From Your Weenie Meanie,
Louise

Fangu all 4 luvly complementz. Pome waz furry difikult becuz so meni
wds. I stil luk 4 fatcat sumtimez. Howse not same w/o hur.

Louise
--
Email: adam seven zero seven at verizon dot net
Old August 15th 07, 09:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Aug 10, 6:17 pm, Adam wrote:
From Your Weenie Meanie,
Louise

Fangu all 4 luvly complementz. Pome waz furry difikult becuz so meni
wds. I stil luk 4 fatcat sumtimez. Howse not same w/o hur.

Louise
--
Email: adam seven zero seven at verizon dot net

Louise, did Onyx and the Siamese Cat Chorale do a performance of
GOODBYE FURRY FRIEND yet in Allegra's honor? I can't remember if Onyx
put the lyrics up yet. If not, I will make sure he and the SCC
perform it for you and Unca Adam by the end of the week, OK?

Scritches,

Unca Cory

Old August 15th 07, 03:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Louise, youze poem is lovely. Ize knowz youze missez her lotz and youze and
youze hoomin have big big holez in youze heartz.

Many purrz for youze all.

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old August 17th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

Cory wrote:
Louise, did Onyx and the Siamese Cat Chorale do a performance of
GOODBYE FURRY FRIEND yet in Allegra's honor? I can't remember if Onyx
put the lyrics up yet. If not, I will make sure he and the SCC
perform it for you and Unca Adam by the end of the week, OK?

Yes fangu.

Louise

Cory wrote:
*Onyx gathers together the members of the Siamese Cat Chorale that he
can find, settles into a meatloaf position, and cues the music to
begin...*

Unca Adam, we iz sew furryfurryfurry sowree tu heer dis nooz. I wuz a
hyooj admirer uf Allegra, an' will miss hurz lotznlotz. I hopez dat
yur hart willz remayn strong wif da memreez uf Allegra dat yu haf.

Adam, this is one of the few times that a furkid's trip to The Bridge
has left me speechless. I'm SO VERY SORRY for your loss. Allegra was
much more than a cat. She was a friend to all, and she will be sorely
missed.

--- Onyx and Unca Cory

Goodbye, Louise the Cheetah John F. Eldredge Cat anecdotes 0 January 9th 07 05:43 AM
HKC Endorses Louise Adam Cat community 9 August 22nd 06 01:33 AM
Christmas with Louise - HUMOUR C&C Dave Gerecke Cat anecdotes 8 December 15th 05 02:10 PM
Jellicle Ball - Contemplayshun Pome Arlene Knop Cat community 10 October 30th 04 03:05 PM
Louise Jill McQuown Cat anecdotes 4 August 25th 03 04:14 AM