OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikulee by KittyName az of 14 May 2009

Old May 19th 09, 06:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee[_2_]

Default OFFISHUL: Lizt of Offurrsirz, Both by Rank & Alfurrbetikulee by Kitty Name az of 14 May 2009

Kyoot!
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey `=`^..^`=`" wrote in message
Yoo gotz it..3 dubblez comin rite up Yer mugz hab yer inishialz on
dem.

Mosey
Chief Barista
=^--^=
6
0oOo
(_M_)J

=^,,^=
~
0oOo
(_P_)k

=^,,^=
0oOo
(_S_)b

I wanna noo title, Executive Barista
Mosey

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
I yam furr dat...mayke it uh dubbul.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Sundance"
Wow, dat tuk a lotz uv werk. I fingk we awl dezervez anuther
katpoochino.

Sundance

"Sylvia M" Fangu, LL.
I fyled diz.
P2ña

"Adam"
***Offurrzurz ov Catmerica, by title and rank***

Grand Pooh-Bah ... "Lovable Louise"
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah... Pi2nya
Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Mosey
Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah...Sundance

Prezident uf Catmerica..."Lovable Louise"
Vice Prezident....Sapphire Samurai
Retired Catmerica Prezident...Clarence

Chief Justicat..."Lovable Louise"
Sheriff...Rosco P. Catrane
Police Dispatcher...Little Kitty

Diplocat 2 Canada...Mosey
Diplocat 2 Egypt, including the Temple of Bast...Mme. Anaïs
Diplocat 2 Furrance...Rebecca
Diplocat 2 Mexico...Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon...Booker
Diplocat 2 White House...Pi2nya

Chancellor of the Exchequer...TV
Fixing the Human Economy...Clarence

Secretary of Bittees...Maggy May
Secretary of Defense...Ralph de Ralf
Secretary of Educating Humans...Little Kitty
Senior Advisor 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz....WooToo
Secretary of Elder Kitties...Onyx
Secretary of Exterior...Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs...Beauty

***Offishulz Uff Catmerica, Alfabetikulee by nayme***

Mme Anaïs... Diplocat to Egypt, including the Temple of Bast
Beauty... Secretary of Fudz
Booker... Diplocat 2 Moon
Clarence... Fixing the Human Economy
Little Kitty... Police Dispatcher, Secretary 4 Educating Hoominz
"Lovable Louise"... Grand Pooh-Bah, Chief Justicat, Prezident 2
Catmerica
Lucy... Diplocat 2 Mexico
Maggy May... Secretary of Bittees
Mosey... Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 Catnada
Onyx... Secretary of Elder Kitties
Pit2nya... Vice Grand Pooh-Bah, Diplocat 2 White House
Ralph de Ralf... Secretary of Defense
Rebecca... Diplocat 2 Furrance
Rosco P. Catrane... Sheriff of Catmerica
Sapphire Samurai... Vice Prezident of Catmerica
Sundance... Deputy Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
TV... Chancellor of the Exchequer
Wascal... Secretary of Exterior
WooToo... Senior Advisor 2 Secretary 4 Educating Hoominz

Updated 14 May 2009

Old May 19th 09, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Mosey, dont git karreed away wif titulz. Barista iz a job, not a title.
Just like me bein a movie purrdooser an Toonya bein da purrprietress uv da
booteek.

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Kyoot!
--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 19th 09, 11:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

Fangu..did yoo wike et?
Mosey

Kyoot!
--