ROSCO!!!

Old April 12th 10, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default ROSCO!!!

U ignoring yr duty!

THWAP! THWAP!! THWAP!!!

Dat wuz onlee a warning.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old April 12th 10, 01:00 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

U ignoring yr duty!

THWAP! THWAP!! THWAP!!!

Dat wuz onlee a warning.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

ducks and runs away from the thwapping There's just too much for
mineselves to do alone. I needs at least two deputies and a crime
scene investigation team. And the Rankin Kittiez are back, which
means I'll probably be helping them organize the next bootcamp for
renegade owners.

Does anykitty want a job working for the CPD?

Respectfully meowed,
Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica
Old April 12th 10, 01:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

There's just too much for mineselves to do alone.

Plz explayne why crime rate rising & whut u will do 'bowt it.

I needs at least two deputies and a crime
scene investigation team.

Ask Chancellor uv Exchequer if derez funds 4 dis.

Rosco P. Catrane
Sheriff Of Catmerica

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Old April 12th 10, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_7_]

U ignoring yr duty!

THWAP! THWAP!! THWAP!!!

Dat wuz onlee a warning.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Louise, izznt et uginzt da law tew thwaP da Sherrif?
I thot wee mayde et uh law..dint we?
N were iz da krime goin up?

Mosey
Assistant Vice Grand Poo Bah
--hoo hulpt mayke nip leegul

Old April 12th 10, 04:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Why iz u yellink at Rosco? Him iza buzzie Sheriff Kitty wiff all dat iz
going on in caramerica. Piglett wondering what this could be about.

Old April 12th 10, 09:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat cibil war tween da Norf and Souff Toms iz takink a lotz of Rosco's timez
I am sure. Den, dere iz all deze kitties gettink out of da IN anna Rosco
haz ta go help demselves be foun. I feelz sorri for Rosco anna he iz rite,
him needz more hellp. Willow who knows how busy a cat can be sometimes.

Old April 12th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

roscoe did unt fynd louise toof or my tale!
beauty

Maybe the Closet Greeblings have them! We're hunting them on the
"GREEBLINGS!" thread.

Sheriff Rosco
Old April 12th 10, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Anna sumtimez fings jus go awayz and we dont alwayz know da why of itself.
Da toof may haff been bad anna make da cat sik and da same may haff been da
reazon for da tayle. It iz bad when it happenz butted dat iz da way it iz
sumtimez. Piglett sorry for them but knowing things don't always turn out
like we want.

rosco Stormmee Cat community 28 February 10th 10 02:15 AM
hey rosco Stormmmee Cat community 4 November 3rd 09 01:15 AM
hey rosco Stormmee Cat community 2 September 1st 09 12:39 PM
hey rosco Stormmmee Cat community 6 July 2nd 09 03:53 AM
Hey Rosco!!! Stormmee Cat community 2 October 9th 07 01:58 PM