As begins the new, as ends the old

Old December 30th 08, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ginger-lyn[_2_]

Default As begins the new, as ends the old

I began this New Year on the 1st, kicking my DH out when I found out
about a pack of lies he had told me.

You would think the days had gotten better; they have not.

Today (on the other side of midnight) is the anniversary of my rape;
always hard for me. I'm walking a fine wire just to get through this day.

So what do I discover while taking out some trash?:

They destroyed my garden.

I am so sorry. I feel like I let all of you down, too. You sent me
such lovely things, and it had the beggings of a lovely flower and herb
garden. But the took the trees, and it looks like they are putting
sidewalk over the plants.

I can't take anymore of this. I'm not laughing anymore. Good thing I
see my psychologist tomorrow.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{all of you}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} are my rock
(along with my cats), and keep me going just one more step, just one
more day. I thank you for that.

Ginger-lyn
Old December 30th 08, 05:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^..^=[_4_]

"Ginger-lyn"
[...]

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ginger-Lyn}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
You have been through so many horrid things.
You haven't let 'anybody down' sweetie.
Shame on them for doing that to your garden
We love and care for you so much because you are so sweet and kind.
Bless your heart. I'm sorry about your rape, sweetie, I can relate.
Tomorrow will be better.
One or more of your kitties will make you smile.
Watch for it
Take life one day at a time, and count your blessings.
Yes, you do have blessings.
Love, Purrs to you
Kyla

Old December 30th 08, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Gandalf

On Mon, 29 Dec 2008 20:52:40 -0800, "Kyla =^..^="
wrote:

"Ginger-lyn"
[...]

I can't add much to what Kyla said, except about the garden.

I'm a pretty poor excuse for a gardener, but in the spring when my few
flowers bloom, and all the ferns I planted on the north side of my house
grow and fill out, it makes me happy.

I so sorry they took that away from you.

On top of every thing else that's been taken from you.

Don't let the bad guys get the best of you; you're stronger, and better
than they are.

~~~~~~~~~~~~ ^..^

- Robert Heinlein
Old December 30th 08, 12:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Ginger-lyn wrote:
[...]

{{{{{{{{{{{{ Ginger-lyn }}}}}}}}}}}} I've been so worried about you, with
good reason it seems. I wish there was something I could do or say to make
your life better. I sent you an email a couple of days ago because you
hadn't posted for a while but I suppose you're not checking ruglarly. Just
remember there are people that love you.
Cats leave pawprints on your heart

Old December 30th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
They destroyed my garden.

I am so sorry. I feel like I let all of you down, too. You sent me such
lovely things, and it had the beggings of a lovely flower and herb garden.
But the took the trees, and it looks like they are putting sidewalk over
the plants.

I can't take anymore of this. I'm not laughing anymore. Good thing I see
my psychologist tomorrow.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{all of you}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}} are my rock (along
with my cats), and keep me going just one more step, just one more day. I
thank you for that.

Ginger-lyn

{{{{{{{{{{{Ginger-lyn}}}}}}}}} Purrs for 2009 to be better (for all of us).

I can relate to the garden thing. There was a lovely young sweetgum tree
growing in the corner of my fenced patio (at my apartment back in TN). It
wasn't much more than a sapling, really. But big enough for me to hang bird
feeders so Persia would have "cat TV" when we sat outside. One day I came
home from work, the tree was gone. They'd chopped it down without any
warning! Left my bird feeders sitting by the stump. When I called to find
out why they cut the tree down I was given some cock & bull story about how
the roots would destroy the patio if it got much bigger. Heh, the patio was
already at least 20 years old; not exactly in pristine condition anyway. It
would have taken *years* for the roots of that little tree to do any damage.
I was really more upset because I didn't at least get a phone call warning
me they were going to cut it down.

Then they started replacing the fences around the patios. That's all well
and good; they were in pretty bad shape. But I'd just planted some lovely
autumn mums in the planting bed next to where the tree had been. I came
home to find a new fence. In the process they also ripped out the mums.
Just left them laying there in the dirt, ho hum, oh well. Once again, they
could have at least given me some warning! I could have dug them up
properly and planted them in containers. Unfortunately, landlords are
allowed to do pretty much anything they want when it comes to stuff like
this. Too bad common courtesy doesn't seem to fit into the equation.

Jill

Old December 30th 08, 04:44 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On Dec 29, 7:41*pm, Ginger-lyn wrote:

So what do I discover while taking out some trash?:

They destroyed my garden.

The *******s!

Sending hugs and purrs for a better 2009 for you

although I don't have a garden and anyway if I did things would only
die in it- i have the exact opposite of green fingers! I used to have
a lovely big tree outside my kitchen window. It kept the kitchen
private and every spring some pigeons would nest in it and we both
loved watching the fledglings looking out for the first and when they
started to learn to fly. Then I came home from work on day and they'd
cut it down I was pretty upset

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 31st 08, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Ginger-lyn}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old December 31st 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Steve Touchstone[_3_]

(((((((Ginger-lyn)))))))) Sorry to hear about the garden - as if you
needed something else. Purrs coming that the New Year will be much
better
--
Steve Touchstone
Little Bit, Sammy, Spotty, Princess, Furby
Old December 31st 08, 09:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Ginger-lyn" wrote in message
[...]

You didn't let anybody down! Other people have let you down.

Joy