Rob's Tuesday Update

Old February 20th 07, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
tanadashoes

Default Rob's Tuesday Update

The pneumonia is almost gone, but now he's having mini siezures. They
had him hooked to an EEG while I was there and he had at least two of
them. I tell people that he's taking three steps forward and two
back, then two steps forward and three steps back. We are supposed to
talk to Dr Ewend, the neurosurgeon that did the evil deed, and find
out how bad the biopsy is. They already know that it is as bad as
before or worse, but we'll have the official results tomorrow. The
office moved his appointment from 10:30 am to 8:30 am, so I'm making
Mike drive us up there as I can't drive in the dark. He is not happy
with me. Jim is staying here to keep the animals under check and to
take care of any at home problems that may crop up.

When it comes time for Re-hab, we're arranging for Rob to do it here
in fayetteville. I've arranged with a representative of the VA to ask
for Rob to be put back on 100% temp disability. He'll have to be re-
evaluated after that. He told me not to hold my breath, as the VA
sees no need to rush anything. Sigh. At least I started a couple of
balls rolling.

Just found out that Rob has been transferred back to the neurosciences
floor. He's still having siezures, which seem worse than yesterday,
but they are trying to get on top of them. We're hanging in there,
though I did have a major bawling fit all over a social worker at the
local cancer center. She told me not to worry, it's what they pay her
the big bucks for.

Pam S.

Old February 20th 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

You certainly have a right to a bawling fit now and then. You must be so
stressed out!

(((((((((Pam and Rob))))))))))

Old February 20th 07, 09:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

tanadashoes wrote:
snip
Just found out that Rob has been transferred back to the neurosciences
floor. He's still having siezures, which seem worse than yesterday,
but they are trying to get on top of them. We're hanging in there,
though I did have a major bawling fit all over a social worker at the
local cancer center. She told me not to worry, it's what they pay her
the big bucks for.

Pam S.

Still sending purrs for you and Rob.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old February 20th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Shirley

Hugs and purrs for Rob, you and all the family.

--
Shirley
http://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Old February 20th 07, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 12:35:41 -0800, Joy wrote:

[...]

Sending heartfelt purrs for those who suffer. MLB

Old February 20th 07, 11:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On 20 Feb 2007 12:31:40 -0800, "tanadashoes"
yodeled:

[...]

Us too. Purrs still going out to you.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old February 21st 07, 12:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

tanadashoes wrote:
The pneumonia is almost gone, but now he's having mini siezures. They

We'll keep purring up a storm until he's back home with his family.

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old February 21st 07, 12:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christine Burel

((((((Pam and family))))) -- continuing mega purrs for all of you -- Tucker
even woke me up around 4 a.m. this morning sticking his big purry face in
mine.
Christine

Old February 21st 07, 01:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Enfilade

On Feb 20, 7:29 pm, "Shirley" wrote:
Hugs and purrs for Rob, you and all the family.

--
Shirleyhttp://community.webshots.com/user/shirleycatuk

Many purrs from us.

--Fil

Old February 21st 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Sam

tanadashoes wrote:
[...]

--
Sam, closely supervised by Mistletoe