Mine Tribyewt tu Matthias, House of Rennie

Old October 17th 11, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Mine Tribyewt tu Matthias, House of Rennie

Fangu WooToo. Ize shur heez fownd hiz liddle frend Clyde an der
playin chase thru da medowz rite now. [Willow smylez at dat thot]

Willow

On Oct 13, 8:51*pm, Will in New Haven
wrote:
On Oct 13, 7:12*pm, " wrote:

[An older black cat makes her way to the podium on the arm of a tiny
orange and wite cat, both clutching hankies in their paws. *

loving snippage

Wee awl gotted hankees too. Byooful memries an he will be helfy wen
yoons sees him at da Bridj.

--
WooToo, for her Hous

Old October 17th 11, 12:29 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu Snowflake. Ize did luv him. He waz furry speshul.

Willow

On Oct 13, 9:29*pm, Snowflake wrote:
Sigh. Sniff. Wereze my hankee?

So mani wunnerful kittiez at da brij. Dat was a bootiful trybute to
Matthias, we no yu luved him furry much.

Snowflake

On 10/13/2011 4:12 PM, wrote:

[An older black cat makes her way to the podium on the arm of a tiny
orange and wite cat, both clutching hankies in their paws. *She looks
around the room, sniffs, and wipes away a tear before she speaks.]

Hihi effurywun. *Ize shur alot uv yu rememfur me. *Fur doze hoo don t,
Ize Willow, an dis purtee liddle gurl wif me iz Marble. *Ize wud lyke
tu giv tribyewt tu mine surrogit babee boy Matthias.

Wen mine furst surrogit baybee Liddle Zo Underfoot wentid tu da
Bridj, Ize kried an kried an lukked fur hur effuryware. *Meowmie an
daddee desidid tu git mineself anoffur baybee tu luv, so dey brottid
home Marble. *Ize tuk Marble unner mine paw an she bekaym mine noo
surrogit baybee. *Dey dint node it at da tyme, but Marble waz sik jist
lyke Liddle Zo . *Dey also brot home Hemi, hoo iz now at da Bridj
sniff.

Marble got beddur, an soon aftur dat, meowmie an daddee brot home tu
mor kitties, Matthias an Maestro hoo iz now at da Bridj. *Dey wur
kewt, but der waz sumfing abowt Matthias dat mayd me fink he needed a
surrogit meowmie. *He wobbled alla tyme an fell down a lot. *Weez
fownd owt dat he had Cerebellar Hypoplaysia, but nuffin stopped him.
He waz a furry brayv liddle guy an did almost effuryfing da offurs
did, ownlee in a diffrint way. *He waz furry determined too. *If he
cudnt dude sumfin, heed keep tryin till he did it. *Ize waz so prowd
uv him! *He waz a pawful. Marble helped mineself tayk kayr uv him wen
da offurs wur bein ruff wif him wen he waz liddle. *Wen he got biggur,
he sed fangu furry mutch, Ize kin tayk kayr uv mineself. *An he did!
Wat a liddle tuffee! *Less dan a munth ago, meowmie notised him
breathin funnee, an immediatelee told daddee he needed tu see TED.
(Matthias not daddee) *Meowmie waz wurreed abowt him, cuz his broffur
Maestro died uv severe Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy a few yeerz ago.

She tuk him tu TED an he listened tu hiz hart an sed sumfing
definitlee dint sownd rite. *He told meowmie hiz hart waz raycing an
he waz having trubble breathing. *He sed dat testz cud be run an he
cud see a cardiologist, but givin hiz famblee historee, it wudn t du
eny gud. *He waz in da saym shayp Maestro waz wen da desishun had tu
be mayd fur him.

Meowmie told TED Paul dat she noo all tu well wat it waz lyke tu not
be aybl tu breathe, an desidid tu let Matthias go tu da Bridj tu be
wif hiz broffur an all da offurs.

Ize miss mine Matthias an Ize shur liddle Marble duz tu [hugz Marble
hoo brakez down in teerz], but Ize node heez helthee at da Bridj an
problee runnin lyke da wind. *Bye fur now Matthias. *Ize will see yu
wen Ize git der. *Try an be gud till den.- Hide quoted text -

Old October 17th 11, 03:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu Pit . nya. I agree, derz far tu menee at da Bridj.

Meowmie rememfurz Dyna tu an how she tuk Liddle Zoë

On Oct 13, 11:18*pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Sooo sad, so luffink.
So mennt at da bridge.
Meowmee styll rememfurz Liddle Zo Underfoot . an shmilez wen shee
tinkz of hur

Old October 17th 11, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu Pit . nya. Meowmie rememfurz Dyna tu, an how she an Liddle Zoë
wur sutch gud frendz. Dyna waz Liddle Zoë's hero. [da memoree bringz
a smyl tu hur fays]

Willow

Old October 17th 11, 03:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

[Willow hugs Ralph back tightly] Yes I rememfur liddle Clyde (RB).
He waz sutch a sweet sweet boy. Ize shur Matthias haz fownd him an
der havin a gaym uv wobblee chase rite now. It waz so nus dat dey had
eetch offur an now da partnurz in krime ar bak tugeffur agin sniff

Ize shur Laura an Vinnie ar tryin tu keep dem in lyne, but doz tu
tugeffur (smylez), Ize fink dat wud be a furry hard fing tu dude.

Willow, hugging Ralph even tighter

On Oct 13, 11:17*pm, Gabrielle wrote:
Willow! Dat wuz snif...dat wuz....snif

[Huge white & grey cat hugs his sisfur-in-paw]

Rememfur wen mine liddle Clyde (RB), hoo fot I wuz hiz momcat effrun
dough I am a boycat, and Matthias ran arownd? Dey boff wobbled and
weebled but dey had funfunfun. I mizz dem sew much! Du yew fink mine
sisfur Laura and yewr brofur Vinnie ar makin dem behafe atta Bridj?
Problee knot. I betz dey ar up tu sum mischiff rite nough.

Ralph de Ralf

On Oct 13, 4:12*pm, " wrote: [An older black cat makes her way to the podium on the arm of a tiny
orange and wite cat, both clutching hankies in their paws. *She looks
around the room, sniffs, and wipes away a tear before she speaks.]

8 respectful snip of tribute to Matthias

Old October 17th 11, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu Azad. An Ize waz lukee tu hav him in mine life. sniff

Willow

On Oct 14, 8:41*am, Cypresswood News wrote:
Such a sad but beautiful story.
Matthias was a fortunate boy to have found his TrueHome wiff you.

Azad

Old October 17th 11, 03:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Fangu Cybèle & Oriane

Willow

On Oct 14, 7:42*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Thu, 13 Oct 2011 16:12:31 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Dat was a byootiful tribyoot!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cybèle & Oriane

* * * * * * * * “I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 10/14/2011 7:42:24 PM

Old October 17th 11, 08:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

A lubly tribyoot, Willow. Matthias wuz lukkee to hav hoominz dat kared su
much abowt hizownself.

Rebecca

wrote in message
[An older black cat makes her way to the podium on the arm of a tiny
orange and wite cat, both clutching hankies in their paws. She looks
around the room, sniffs, and wipes away a tear before she speaks.]

Hihi effurywun. Ize shur alot uv yu rememfur me. Fur doze hoo don’t,
Ize Willow, an dis purtee liddle gurl wif me iz Marble. Ize wud lyke
tu giv tribyewt tu mine surrogit babee boy Matthias.

Wen mine furst surrogit baybee Liddle Zoë Underfoot wentid tu da
Bridj, Ize kried an kried an lukked fur hur effuryware. Meowmie an
daddee desidid tu git mineself anoffur baybee tu luv, so dey brottid
home Marble. Ize tuk Marble unner mine paw an she bekaym mine noo
surrogit baybee. Dey dint node it at da tyme, but Marble waz sik jist
lyke Liddle Zoë. Dey also brot home Hemi, hoo iz now at da Bridj

Old October 17th 11, 10:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Oct 14, 12:12*am, " wrote:
[...]

Oh...sniff.....dat wus a wufferlee twibyute Willow, don't cwy Marble,
we nose how yu feel, itz neffur easy tu luse a sisfur or bruffur, n
wen yu gets tu myne age, itz happened a lot,sigh... I find dat haffin
new bruffurz n sisfurz hepps n dey can runrunrun bedder dan me n
fetch fur me....I is afftur awl da hedd kitty in dis howse!
Jack, sniffin.