Sekrit Santa is LATE this year!

Old November 7th 17, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sekrit Santa Coordinator[_2_]

Default Sekrit Santa is LATE this year!

I am so very sorry, kitties! Here at Sekrit Santa Headquarters we have
been absolutely overwhelmed with stuff not at all related to our
duties, so we are very late this year! The sekritsanta.org web site is
NOT ready yet, but anyone who wants to participate in the gift exchange
or the Christmas card list can sign up by emailing
with the information listed below. And I
will post here when the web site is available.

The information I need to sig you up is:
1) Your name and email address
2) Whether you want to do gift exchange only, Christmas card list only, or both
3) If on the Christmas card list, do you need to be "receive only" (you
are unable to send cards)?
4) Your mailing address
5) The names of the fur kids receiving gifts
6) Anything a gift giver needs to avoid sending
7) Any special likes of the receiving fur kids
8) We get signups from all over the world. Are you willing to send to
another country (more expensive, needs to be shipped earlier), or only
domestic?
9) Should any sender encounter problems, would you be willing to be a
standby Santa (to send a last minute gift if a scheduled sender can't)?

And again, I do apologize for getting to this so late this year. Meowy
(approaching) Kissamouse!

Old November 11th 17, 04:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

On Tue, 7 Nov 2017 07:41:17 -0600, Sekrit Santa Coordinator
wrote:

[...]

meow

Tribute to Amelia T Cat (a year late) Dan Mahoney[_2_] Cat community 2 October 8th 17 03:10 PM
Thank you Sekrit Santa Mosey=^..^=[_3_] Cat community 0 December 15th 15 12:11 AM
Furry late fangu furr ourown Sekrit Santa Batson Cats Cat community 0 January 7th 09 04:40 PM
Sekrit Santa Ann Cat anecdotes 0 December 19th 07 10:18 PM
One year anniversary (late) Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 20 July 14th 04 10:35 PM