Firemonsterz in Catifurnia!

Old July 30th 18, 07:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Firemonsterz in Catifurnia!

Sum uf yurownselvez purrobly know dat dere iz firemonsterz tryin to eet Catifurnia. Furchoonitly, Meowmie and me iz safe, but mennee hoominz an aminalz iz loozin dereown homez an sum haz evin lostid dere lifez! If yoo feelz so mooved, pleez joyn myownself in purirn fur da hoominz havvin to evakuate, dere aminal kumpanionz, da aminalz dat livz in da Owt on dere own, an da hoominz fitin da firez. Fangu.

Sundance
Old July 30th 18, 01:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

On Monday, July 30, 2018 at 1:33:08 AM UTC-5, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Sum uf yurownselvez purrobly know dat dere iz firemonsterz tryin to eet Catifurnia. Furchoonitly, Meowmie and me iz safe, but mennee hoominz an aminalz iz loozin dereown homez an sum haz evin lostid dere lifez! If yoo feelz so mooved, pleez joyn myownself in purirn fur da hoominz havvin to evakuate, dere aminal kumpanionz, da aminalz dat livz in da Owt on dere own, an da hoominz fitin da firez. Fangu.

Sundance

Mine whole family is purring fur da Catifurnia peeples and critters.

Sammy
Old August 24th 18, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
PIPPS and or BOOKS

On Sunday, July 29, 2018 at 11:33:08 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Sum uf yurownselvez purrobly know dat dere iz firemonsterz tryin to eet Catifurnia. Furchoonitly, Meowmie and me iz safe, but mennee hoominz an aminalz iz loozin dereown homez an sum haz evin lostid dere lifez! If yoo feelz so mooved, pleez joyn myownself in purirn fur da hoominz havvin to evakuate, dere aminal kumpanionz, da aminalz dat livz in da Owt on dere own, an da hoominz fitin da firez. Fangu.

Sundance

ouwr hole family iz purrin for those in catifornia weh nwwe seattle got lotz uf smoke frum dat fire , luffs BOOKS n Pippsy
Old August 26th 18, 09:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Sum uf yurownselvez purrobly know dat dere iz firemonsterz tryin to
eet Catifurnia. Furchoonitly, Meowmie and me iz safe, but mennee
hoominz an aminalz iz loozin dereown homez an sum haz evin lostid
dere lifez! If yoo feelz so mooved, pleez joyn myownself in purirn
fur da hoominz havvin to evakuate, dere aminal kumpanionz, da aminalz
dat livz in da Owt on dere own, an da hoominz fitin da firez. Fangu.

Sundance

Deputy Dog Cash has been securing places and comes out smoke covered.
He's limping from a small burn on his back paw, but is otherwise ok.

Just as he stops to rest, he gets an alert. He needs to head to Hawaii.
Old August 27th 18, 08:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Cash, be shur to see a nurseki... um, medikal purrfessional fur dat paw. Iz dere such a fing az nursedoggiez? If not, Ize shur one uv owr nursekitties wud be glad to see if dey kan hewp.

Sundance
Old August 28th 18, 01:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Cash, be shur to see a nurseki... um, medikal purrfessional fur dat
paw. Iz dere such a fing az nursedoggiez? If not, Ize shur one uv
owr nursekitties wud be glad to see if dey kan hewp.

Sundance

Tanks! Dere wuz a nurse kittah anna nurse doggie in Hawaii.

Da nurse kittah layed onna mai paw anna da doggie nurse licked it all
clean while I giggled because it tickled.

Den day wrapped it up. I'z now home anna (um) pretending it hurtz so
mai 2foots gives me extra kibbles....

head in shame, I probably shouldn't do dat...
Old August 28th 18, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Don't feel bad. If da hoominz lockz up owrown fudz, sumtimez we haz to go to extreemz to git whut we needz. Dat wuz da theem of myown blooz song, Da Hungree Kittee Blooz. Purrhapz yoo haz heared of it?

Sundance
Old August 28th 18, 11:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 9:16:17 PM UTC-7, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
Don't feel bad. If da hoominz lockz up owrown fudz, sumtimez we haz to go to extreemz to git whut we needz. Dat wuz da theem of myown blooz song, Da Hungree Kittee Blooz. Purrhapz yoo haz heared of it?

Sundance

I didunt...purrleeze sing it...

P2nya
Old August 28th 18, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_4_]

On Monday, August 27, 2018 at 5:04:36 PM UTC-7, cshenk wrote:
Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Cash, be shur to see a nurseki... um, medikal purrfessional fur dat
paw. Iz dere such a fing az nursedoggiez? If not, Ize shur one uv
owr nursekitties wud be glad to see if dey kan hewp.

Sundance

Tanks! Dere wuz a nurse kittah anna nurse doggie in Hawaii.

Da nurse kittah layed onna mai paw anna da doggie nurse licked it all
clean while I giggled because it tickled.

Den day wrapped it up. I'z now home anna (um) pretending it hurtz so
mai 2foots gives me extra kibbles....

head in shame, I probably shouldn't do dat...

Whuttever woikz...I sez. I graze awlla da dayz.

Pit2nya
Old August 29th 18, 05:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Whuttever woikz...I sez. I graze awlla da dayz.

Pit2nya

Grazing is good. We duz that too.

Deputy Dawg Cash, how is your burned paw doing?

Sammy