Happi Purrdai Septempurr Kitties !!!!

Old September 1st 13, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Purrdai Kitties

Default Happi Purrdai Septempurr Kitties !!!!

Happi Purrdai Septempurr Kitties !!!!

Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Septempurr
1 – Inti, PookyKat, Pitô.ônya ( born 2003)
4 - Katie
8 - Billie Jo, Ashley Ann (not Ashley D.), OEJ
11 - Snowflake
15 - Mollie (not Molly)
24 - Bitty
29 - Tia Maria
30 - Jack Porter

Ani omissionz or mistaykes is da fault of the sekritari. Let us know
and wee will fix it soon.
Post a reply to this in this grup and wee fixes it.
Old September 1st 13, 10:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 9/1/2013 8:36 AM, Purrdai Kitties wrote:

Happi Purrdai Septempurr Kitties !!!!

Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Septempurr
1 – Inti, PookyKat, Pitô.ônya ( born 2003)
4 - Katie
8 - Billie Jo, Ashley Ann (not Ashley D.), OEJ
11 - Snowflake
15 - Mollie (not Molly)
24 - Bitty
29 - Tia Maria
30 - Jack Porter

Ani omissionz or mistaykes is da fault of the sekritari. Let us know
and wee will fix it soon.
Post a reply to this in this grup and wee fixes it.

Happy purrday to all the kitties.

Lucy lu & Samwise

Old September 2nd 13, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Purrdai Kitties" wrote in message
news

Happi Purrdai Septempurr Kitties !!!!

Happi Purrdai tew yew,
Happi Purrrrrrrrrdai deer rpcc kitties,
Happi Purrdai tew yew!
an mennee moor!

Septempurr
1 – Inti, PookyKat, Pitô.ônya ( born 2003)
4 - Katie
8 - Billie Jo, Ashley Ann (not Ashley D.), OEJ
11 - Snowflake
15 - Mollie (not Molly)
24 - Bitty
29 - Tia Maria
30 - Jack Porter

Ani omissionz or mistaykes is da fault of the sekritari. Let us know
and wee will fix it soon.
Post a reply to this in this grup and wee fixes it.

Happi Purdai tu awl.
Spekkulee tu me, I yam 10 yeerz yung.
Waat leturz am I titled tu yuz afurr mine nayme?
Maybe MMAK fur Mature Middul Aged Kitty?
--
Pi2öönya AKA Sweetee

Old September 2nd 13, 05:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Sun, 1 Sep 2013 18:27:22 -0700, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:

[...]

You are a patient adorable kitty!
Old September 2nd 13, 06:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

news
wrote:

[...]

Awwww Jeeeeeeee...
Fangu, Unka John...
Yu ar uh deesurink hoomin ;-)
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

Old September 4th 13, 06:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
[...]

Happee Purrday to yoo
Happee Purrday to yoo
Happee Purrday, deer Sweetee
Happe Purrday to yooooooooooooooooo

Mine apollygeez fur dis bein late. It iz katpleetly da sekkaterry's fawlt.
Accordin to da RPCC glossary, yoo iz now a SOC -- sophisticated older cat.
Korse yoo will alwaze be yung in myown ize.

Yur Sunnydance

Old September 5th 13, 05:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
"Purrdai Kitties" wrote in
message news

[...]

Dah---Link!!!
Purrrrzzzz an Hed-bumpz!
Fangu!
I brot uh pikkynik bazkit wif lokz an kreemey cheze an BBQ Souvin Eerz
an Mousesikulz© furr uz tu shayer.

Pit2oonya, SOC

Old September 7th 13, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Sundance" wrote in message

[...]

Aw, datz why yoo iz kalled Sweetee! I shud be bringin stufz to yoo fur
yurown purrday, but yoo iz bringing fudz yurownself! I wud injoy sum uv dat
kreemee cheez. Maybe I kan dip da soovin eerz in itzself, duz yoo fingk dat
wud be gud?

Sundance

Old September 7th 13, 03:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee

"Sundance" wrote in message

[...]

Yu iz soo kreeaytiff! Shud we add sum horseyraddish tu da kreemycheez?
--
Pi2önya AKA Sweetee SOC

BDW, Du yu hab letterz aftur yur nayme yet, SunnyDance?

Old September 8th 13, 05:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"Sundance" wrote in message

[...]

Why, yes I duz, now dat yoo menshunz it. Da sekkaterry iz too lazee to
rememfur to put dem after myown name an Rebecca's name. Rebecca iz a SOC,
like yoo, kuz she's abowt 13, an I iz a DOC (distinguished older cat), kuz I
iz abowt 12.

I duznt fingk I haz ever tride horsyradish. Meowmie sez itz hothothot. Duz
yoo fingk it wud burn myown mouf?

Sundance

PS: Fur doze kitteez (an hoominz) hoo iz innerestid, da list uv
abreeviashunz iz at http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/gloss2.html