New Catmerica Pawficer?

Old January 29th 20, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Freddie Buffcat

Default New Catmerica Pawficer?

Miz Grand Poobah, I'z would like to respectfully request da creation of
a new pawficer in the Catmerica government - Ambassador to Out Cats.

Most of us here is In Cats, an haf nice, comfy lives. Some, though,
don't haf that and haf to live in the Out. Fings is rough dere - hard to
find food, shelter on freezing cold days is hard to find, dere are mean
Out cats an wild aminals, and fings like dat. So I fink dat a
repurresentative dat has Out experience could make sure dat da concerns
of Out cats is heard, and dat da resources of da Catmunity could be
purrsented to da needy Out cats.

If you'z find dis idea acceptable, I would alzo like to offer mine
serfices as said Ambassador. I fink I could do a good job since I was a
Out cat until just a week ago. Though I would also not be offended if
you'z decided to appoint anofur cat to the post. Either way, I will
assist with effective communication between Catmerica In cats and Out cats.

Fangu fur your time.

Freddie Buffcat
Old January 29th 20, 03:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann Olds

On 1/29/2020 9:20 AM, Freddie Buffcat wrote:
[...]

Hi Freddie, I think you would be a wonderful ambassador.

Lucy Lu
Old January 29th 20, 04:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Freddie Buffcat

Hi Freddie, I think you would be a wonderful ambassador.

Lucy Lu

Fangu, Miz Bootiful Kitty! blushing
Old January 29th 20, 05:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Freddie Buffcat wrote:

Hi Freddie, I think you would be a wonderful ambassador.

Lucy Lu

Fangu, Miz Bootiful Kitty! blushing

As Daisy-chan gets home, she finds A Meowmie before the fire place,
making edits per her announcement at the Birthday parti.

Provided there are no objections,

By Position:
OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA , January 2020
*** Offseefurrz ov Catmerica, by title and rank ***
Original Grand Pooh-Bah - Lovable Louise
Grand Pooh-Bah - Pi2nya
Vice Grand Pooh-Bah - Books
Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah - Vacant
Prezident uf Catmerica - Lucy Lu
Vice Prezident uf Catmerica - Vacant
Secretary of Defense - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Co-secretary of Defense - Vacant
Diplocat 2 Canada - Pipps
Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast - MeOwy
Diplocat 2 Mexico - Lucy
Diplocat 2 Moon - Books
Diplocat 2 White House - Pi2nya
Diplocat 2 Doggies - Vacant
Diplodoggie 4 Doggies - Prince, da Great Dane
Ambassador to Out Cats - Freddie Buffcat
Secretary of Agricultshure - Lorelei
Secretary of Educating Humans - Little Kitty
Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz - WooToo
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties : - Daisy-chan the magnifiscent
Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties: - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Secretary of Bittees - Wascal
Secretary of Exterior - Wascal
Secretary of Fudzs - Beauty
Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare - Beauty
Secretary of Interior - MeOwy
Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce
Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin - Vacant
Chancellor of the Exchequer - Pipps
Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr - A Meowmie and Fangz
Chief Justicat - Samuel Redcat Mahoney
Assistant Chief Justicat - Pipps
Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department - Rosco P. Catrane
Deputy Assistant to Sheriff - Rowan
Deputy Chief Inspektor - Vacant
Police Dispatcher - Little Kitty
Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention - Vacant
Bittie Committee: - Maggy Mae
"The Maggie May Bittee Committee": - Minnie, Shadow, Sunrise and any
kittahs who wanna be
Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief - Ranger Greykitten
Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring mischief - Pipps and
Books
~~~~~~~//~~~~~~~~~ -

By Name:
- OSSEEFURRZ OV CATMERICA , January 2020
A Meowmie and Fangz - Assistant Offseefurs Lizt Keepurr
Beauty - Secretary of Fudzs
Beauty - Secretary Uv Hoomin Welfare
Books - Diplocat 2 Moon
Books - Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
Daisy-chan the magnifiscent - Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties :
Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce - Secretary of Defense
Francesca Silverkitten the Fierce - Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Freddie Buffcat - Ambassador to Out Cats
Little Kitty - Police Dispatcher
Little Kitty - Secretary of Educating Humans
Lorelei - Secretary of Agricultshure
Lovable Louise - Original Grand Pooh-Bah
Lucy - Diplocat 2 Mexico
Lucy Lu - Prezident uf Catmerica
Maggy Mae - Bittie Committee:
MeOwy - Diplocat 2 Egypt, and Temple of Bast
MeOwy - Secretary of Interior
Minnie, Shadow, Sunrise and any kittahs who wanna be - The Maggie
May Bittee Committee
Pi2nya - Diplocat 2 White House
Pi2nya - Grand Pooh-Bah
Pipps - Assistant Chief Justicat
Pipps - Chancellor of the Exchequer
Pipps - Diplocat 2 Canada
Pipps and Books - Assistant Chair of da Committee fur monitoring
mischief
Prince, da Great Dane - Diplodoggie 4 Doggies
Ranger Greykitten - Chaircat of da Committee fur Monitoring Mischief
Rosco P. Catrane - Sheriff of the Catmerica Police Department
Rowan - Deputy Assistant to Sheriff
Samuel Redcat Mahoney - Chief Justicat
Samuel Redcat Mahoney - Co-Secretary of Elder Kitties:
Vacant - Assitant to vice grand Pooh-Bah
Vacant - Co-secretary of Defense
Vacant - Deputy Chief Inspektor
Vacant - Deputy Dog of Fire Prevention
Vacant - Diplocat 2 Doggies
Vacant - Vice Prezident uf Catmerica
Vacant - Vice Secretary ov Nappin an Wappin
Wascal - Secretary of Bittees
Wascal - Secretary of Exterior
WooToo - Senior Adviser 2 Secretary 4 educating Hoominz

Pending approval of the Grand PooBah, Pi2nya...
Old January 30th 20, 03:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann Olds

On 1/29/2020 11:52 AM, cshenk wrote:
Freddie Buffcat wrote:

[...]

I see we have a lot of vacant positions. If any kitty or doggie would
like to step up for a position all you have to do is state the position
you would like.

Lucy Lu
Old January 30th 20, 11:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

On Wednesday, January 29, 2020 at 6:20:56 AM UTC-8, Freddie Buffcat wrote:
[...]

FAN==angu Freddy Buffcat. Dat is aberry gudgud slugeztun!