Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

Old February 15th 20, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Prince gets to take a ride to pickup Mona and Luko

Benni Kitten wrote:

Luko speaks up. He's a slow deliberate sort of fellow, the sort
with deep thoughts and not long on talk.

"Welcome Benni! Our New Meowmie sez dis weekend will be fireplace.
Wez glad to share warm hearth space wif us anna friends. Wez share
nibblez anna fuds anna warm boops. Bring friends. Iz be happi ta
meet dem."

Mona tucks her nose in to chat too. She is loquacious and kind to
the roots of her cells. If she seems a litle scatterbrained, it's
because she's super smart so 'gets it right away' then moves on
fast to the next thing.

"Great Benni! A real fireplace in use is awesome! Kin you tell
maiself how many you think will be here so I kin plan kitty litter
ana see what meowmie has fur treats? Wez starting to find out why
it's 'Chez Shenk's' here. Dey Cook! Not jus open a can! I
askeded Meowmie ana she sez dey got LOTS of shrimp, cream, sour
cream (she sez kittahs like sour cream inna small finger load ana I
agreez habing tried it), bacon ana all sorts of other stuff. OH!
WEZ got BIG TV fur CAT ana DOGGIE shows! Our Cat tree wont hold
meny of us at once, but youz welcume to check it out! wez just take
turns as fits 3 atta time."

Fangu fur your generosity! I figger it will be me an Freddie and
Thomas, an I fink mebbe mine mean sisfur Franny might follow, and
mine brofurs Sammy an Ranger, if dat's alright.

An do fudz sounds WUNNERFUL! Mine hoomins nefur cook for us.

Mona says: Ohh dat works! Wez helped our new daddy-2foot get wood all
stacked. Its dropping to 20F fairly fast anna 30f will be high
tomorrow here. Luko is hunkering into his furr but maiself has not
grown it all back since dey stole it to unhide da fleapests. Dey
gotted all dem fleapests so its a gud deal furr maiself but mai fur is
not much mre dan an inch long yet. Pweeze tell dem to not laugh too
hard at mee? I'z new here anna not sure iffn dey will pick on mee fur
it....

Meowmie cooks all da time anna when she isnt, daddy-2foot is! Breakfust
wus scrambled eggs wif shrimps anna kibble on da side. Fur lunch wez
got ducky broth wif a bit of cream anna tiny bit of ducky fat which
helps wif furballs.

Prince wuz here today anna said wez doing really gudgud at ASL-C/D! Iz
better at saying it wif hands but Luko is tryong to learen how to read
wif his paws! He runs dem over bumps in paper anna can spell it out
mostly but he's only ben at it for a bit.

Luko breaks in: I folks, settling in fine. Welcome to all our guests
and we will be ready. Meowmie wants to cater ana da fuds is extemely
gud.

Mona looks at Luko and gives him a happi boop.
Old February 16th 20, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Benni Kitten wrote:

[...]

Meowmie trotts out with a big bowl of shrimp and a smaller one of
chopped salmon. Luko helps by grabbing a jug of heavy cream and adding
it to a big gravy pouring dish and putting that on the table. Mona
gets plates and little cups for cream.

Meowmie brings over the big turkey platter and lays 3 lbs of cooked
bacon to one side, and a bunch of pulled Southern pork on the other.
She adds a few leaves of endive and adds a small bowl of sour cream.
She then adds a big bowl of doggie kibble with a big spoon as Luko adds
a smaller one with a smaller spoon of kittah kibble and some bowls.

They is ready!

Meowmie also takes hot bread out of the oven, freshly baked and sets up
a spread on the coffee table in what was once the garage, now a family
room.

Prince arrives with his 2foot who goes to the family room after smiling
at the main living room table. He's 'in the know'. Meantime, Prince
helps bring in wood for the evening.

"Hai all! Wez ready!" says Mona as Luko nodds.
Old February 17th 20, 02:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

[...]

Oh, Luko an Mona, I has to get mine hoomins to learn to cook! We only
getz stuff out of a can or a bag.

Dis is SO GOOD! Fangu fur inviting us over. I see dat Fred is sitting at
da table too - dat's good, cuz him is real shy.

You guys sure do know how to throw a dinner party!

Benni
Old February 17th 20, 05:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Benni Kitten wrote:

[...]

Luko nods to Benni and lights a cadle carefully then puts a hurricane
top over it for safety. A gentle scent of nip and frangipani wifts
about. It's very light and does't do more than add an air of
relaxation to the group.

Prince comes in with a load of wood for the fireplace as Meowmie drifts
in with a bowl of fresh steamed oysters from the local Chesapeake bay.
She has a bowl of melted cream and butter and sets it over a tealight
to keep warm, then goes back in the family room to watch 'The 9 lives
of Thomasina'. (sporadically she will drift in and drop off tidbits
from the kitchen but we'll not mention it again. There's a little
party in the family room with 2foots taste testing various bottles of
wine from small vineyards).

2 more kittahs arrive from across the street and they are dogwatching a
new puppy, so bring her with them. She's a teacup poodle, smaller than
most of the cats. About Benni's size. She tries to climb into a chair
but she's not big enough. With a smile, Luko gives her a lift then
serves her a small plate with dainty tidbits.

"Wez happi to have all of you furry friends!" says Luko.

Mona hops up and says: "Hai! Wez new here ana Princed tolded us about
Benni ana Freddie! Greetins Chukpana ana Gandalf ana Leia says dat you
if very smart ana learned how to use da kittah litter? (she grins and
nods). GudGud! Wez got 3 ob dem here even dogh dere is only 2 of us
mostly ana Prince likes to go out instead. I'z Mona ana dat dapper
hansome big-kat is mai brudder Luko. Wez gots lots of movies ana more
in da fambly room. Has yow eber seen 'Beauty ana da Beast'?

Old February 17th 20, 07:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Freddie Buffcat

[...]

I'z dunno 'bout da others, but I'z nefer seen a movie before. The
hoomins dat frowed me out din't watch dem, and when I was an Out Kitty I
din't have a chance for anyfing recreational. I'z slowly getting used to
watching TeeVee wif my new hoomins, but we'z haven't seen any movies yet.

I'd really like to see whatever you'z got!

Fred

Old February 17th 20, 09:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Freddie Buffcat wrote:

[...]

Luko smiles and puts in 'The Aristocats'.
Old February 18th 20, 03:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Freddie Buffcat

I'd really like to see whatever you'z got!

Fred

Luko smiles and puts in 'The Aristocats'.

[Benni and Fred plop themselves down in front of the TV and gaze at the
movie in rapt attention. Their tails wave at varying rates depending on
what's going on in the movie.]

Old February 18th 20, 09:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

Luko smiles and puts in 'The Aristocats'.

[Benni and Fred plop themselves down in front of the TV and gaze at the
movie in rapt attention. Their tails wave at varying rates depending on
what's going on in the movie.]

[When the video ends Benni turns to Fred and meows "Kitties can make
music! With instrumnets!"

Fred meows back "And sing! Sin real purrty!"

Benni and Fred meow simultaneously "We need a band!"

Old February 21st 20, 10:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Benni Kitten

[When the video ends Benni turns to Fred and meows "Kitties can make
music! With instrumnets!"

Fred meows back "And sing! Sin real purrty!"

Benni and Fred meow simultaneously "We need a band!"

I'z been reading da arkives of dis Catmunnity, an I rememfur dat dere
was a kitty who was furry well known for playing da cello, but her is
going to da Bridge now. And a girlcat played da flute, but her is also
at da Bridge.

In da movie some kitties was playing da piano, so we could learn to do
dat. Or da guitar or da double bass, but dat might take bof of us. An I
fink one of da Catmunnity members plays da rocks, so if her wanted to
join us we would have da rythm section started.

What insterments sounds inneresting to you?

Old February 22nd 20, 02:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Benni Kitten wrote:

[When the video ends Benni turns to Fred and meows "Kitties can
make music! With instrumnets!"

Fred meows back "And sing! Sin real purrty!"

Benni and Fred meow simultaneously "We need a band!"

I'z been reading da arkives of dis Catmunnity, an I rememfur dat dere
was a kitty who was furry well known for playing da cello, but her is
going to da Bridge now. And a girlcat played da flute, but her is
also at da Bridge.

In da movie some kitties was playing da piano, so we could learn to
do dat. Or da guitar or da double bass, but dat might take bof of us.
An I fink one of da Catmunnity members plays da rocks, so if her
wanted to join us we would have da rythm section started.

What insterments sounds inneresting to you?

Luko thinks deep (like he normally does) then goes off for a moment in
the cataporter. He comes back with a tamborine and proceeds to remove
the noisy metal parts. Once off, he puts it on the table and begins to
practice with his paws, until he has a nice, smooth, mellow beat with
differing tones depending on where his paws land. He smiles and nods
at Benni.

3 Prince Alberts MLB Cat community 0 November 1st 08 01:09 AM
Her Frog Prince Baha via CatKB.com Cat anecdotes 3 April 14th 07 10:41 PM
OT Fla. Pastor Accused Of Throwing Puppies From Pickup Truck NMR Cat anecdotes 3 February 9th 06 03:54 AM
True? Prince William shot and killed a cat belonging to someone on Balmoral Tree Line Cat anecdotes 54 April 24th 04 02:30 AM
True? Prince William shot and killed a cat and nothing being done? Tree Line Cat health & behaviour 4 April 20th 04 02:49 AM